Supercharged Jaguar XJs are under $30k now

Should I do it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqVsc7FV-X4
youtube.com/watch?v=qVvl2OgMrao#t=5m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like soap.

Soap that makes 500 horsepower and has a 10/10 interior

The interior is pretty comfy, i'll give you that.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqVsc7FV-X4

It looks damn good in white.

What country do you live in op

You mean the 410 kW version?

Burgerland of course.

375kw; the XJR is the version with 400kw+

One of the comfiest and best full-size luxury sedans on the market now. S Class became so famous that often the superior XJ is forgotten.

Yes

My neighbor has a black XJ, it's a beauty

Bump. What about Suparcharged XFs? they're under 25k now.

They're not nearly as nice to look at nor as comfy. The XJ is on the same level as the S-Class.

can you people stop fucking tempting me to pick one of these up as a daily?
god damn

i'm not sure of their reliability, but just drop $4k on a bumper to bumper 4 year 48k warranty and it'll put your mind at ease big time

>red leather
i want to not like it but i can't it just looks too comfy

>a fucking used Jaguar

I too saw a lot at that price range. It's an attainable full-size luxury car. How will the reliability be?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVvl2OgMrao#t=5m11s

>that exhaust note
>it literally sounds like a big cat purring at low revs
god damn son

>How will the reliability be?
You know it's a jaguar, right?

modern india-owned jags are actually pretty decent, much more comparable to the german rivals really

Wait another 5 years and buy one for $10k

Even classic jags aren't that bad as long as you properly ground the electrics

It's not us that tempts you, but the glory of the car itself. Just sell your 3er and go for it. It's not like a BMW is easy to maintain either.

Jag reliability has actually gone up to above average ever since Tata bought them. They no longer use piss poor Lucas electrical systems too which helped a fuck load.

I know pic related is a J.D. Power survey but Euro studies have documented that they've improved a lot in recent years too.

Link I would cop

That indeed looks comfy. Fuck, I want to sleep in there.

how can it be 30k? do you mean an xj from like 20 years ago? brand new is like $200k aussie

The only thing Mercedes ever had over the jaguar was build quality and outright technology. Mercedes can't claim that over Jaguar now, and they're losing their technology advantage to the japanese and BMW, with Jaguar catching up at a reasonable pace.

The XJ combines the luxury of rolls royce and sportiness of bmw with not much compromise, it is objectively the best example of a luxury saloon, as it does everything well, even looks.

Our prices are significantly jumped up over the rest of the world. Luxury cars past a certain price point cost between double and 4 times what the europeans or americans get it for. They can get a nicely loaded c-class merc for equivalent 40k aud, where it's 90k for us. A porshce 911 is close to 200k over here and 50k in america.

It's beyond fucking ridiculous, because of communist fucks saying "lol tax the rich because they totally didn't earn it and I want other people to be accountable for my inadequacy, laziness, and poor life choices.

you can get a c class for 40 fucking k? wtf is this bullshit

does everyone in america have bmw/merc/audi/porsche?? it seems so affordable, don't see why everyone can't get them

C-classes go for about $38k in my area, but can be had closer to $35`$36k if you haggle.

>designated

C classes are garbage and pretty much given out

BMW and Mercedes are common as fuck here in LA. I literally see as many 3 series and C-Classes as I do Accords and Camrys. Lot's of MLs, GLKs, 5 series and E-Classes too.

A fully optioned V6 Accord goes for about $36,000 here while 3series/C-Klasses go for only about $2,0000 to $4,000 more so often people just spring for them. The ML is about $50,000 here as is the E-Klasse. The 5 series starts under $50,000.

>C classes are garbage and pretty much given out

Wot

not in australia they're not. You got a c-class and it will turn heads.

thanks for sharing that picture. holy fk idk if I should get an A4, 4 series or c class

so whenever I watch youtubers reveal their brand new bmw/merc or whatever, its just 38 bloody k? wtf bro

The new A4 is underwhelming as fuck. Not as comfy as the C-Class and not as fun as the 3/4 Series.You have to option it up to even give it AWD too.

In the US yeah. Even fully optioned they don't really go far above $60,000. That's still a premium price compared to other cars considering a Honda Accord or Ford Fusion start at $20,000 here.

this looks horrible
>that tomtom cheap tablet

yeah for sure. I was thinking of getting the 2.0 tfsi quattro, the fully optioned one

That's actually really a good news.

>A porshce 911 is close to 200k over here and 50k in america.
>Porsche 911 50k america
>50k america
>50 fucking k
Wat

"what is sample size" of Jaguar?

Jaguar sold 40,000 cars in the US in 2014.

Indeed look comfy, but is it just me or does the seat belt receptical look cheap as shit

A 911 is about $89,000 in the US. A Cayman or 718 are both arount $50,000.

>jaguar
>2016

But it has a meme shifter

Aren't those produced in some shitty Tata factory whereas the EU/US market are produced in Birmingham?

Buy a BMW. Simply put, they're better built than the low end MB and Audis. If it was my money I'd go for a 3 or 4 series, just a better overall package.

And here comes this idiot who has no idea how the company is run. Tata runs finances, JLR are effectively independent when it comes to design and producing vehicles.

Why don't people understand that? It's so annoying. Learn your facts before speaking shit you people.

meh, for the purposes of Veeky Forums you kinds of want older studies
also jag isn't even on there?