Fuck you fags for making me do a new thread on my phone edition

Last thread Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=640
Latest Performance Improvement Tests: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=644
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH
>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OD5IZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are elememes obsolete or viable

>Namefag

????

>He doesn't know the best good build builder this game has ever seen since ktos times

Why is FoE still in there?

Will remove FOE in the next OP!

Simony where are you? We need to run the HamHam dungeon.

Is it kill?

Database is recruiting!

We're looking for new or returning players to become our new friends! There are no requirements to join other than browsing /tosg/, but that is a given if you saw this here!

When we have enough members, I would like to participate in GBL and perhaps GVG if other guilds are interested. No one will be forced to participate, however. My most important goal is to help anyone in our guild with anything I possibly can.

If you are interested, whisper Cattly in game!

ye. they quit.

I want to kiss Cattly!

But I am a girl(boy)

Get a discord losers

>magic dps
>viable

Chronomancers are made for handholding!

Is this fresh off the presses? I remember seeing Mimi in FOE the day before yesterday idling at Fedimian

Nice cherry picking, retard.

they quit a while ago
mimi is one of the only people left playing

nah. 99% of them quit long ago. dead guild literally.

Tbh this is why Chapparition/glass moles are a thing, also the ridiculous new tier equips. I wouldn't be surprised if they added more shit in the near future

Don't lie about what you are, loser
If anyone's going to get to kiss Cattly it'll be me

did you and moesaki break up or something?

>Red Spions
>Rip my skeletons apart in seconds
>Can solo my shoggoth
>Archers do 3400 a hit spiral arrows with aspersion on

I don't even know what I'd do if my summons couldn't draw aggro long enough for me to kill them. How the fuck do other classes deal with shit like this? I can't imagine meleeing them.

Thought you meant they actually disbanded. They still deserve their spot at OP then, as /tosg/ people still play there.

under lvl'd?

good armor + buff?

cc them

>Seism
>Cleave
>Cyclone or Zucken+redel if I'm enough of a madman to have deeds stacked already

Get some better defensive equips, honey. Plate mastery can help, too.

How much do sage abilities actually do? Worth taking for damage or mostly the utility?

>High level miniboss
>The standard for anything

Go do Grynas and get glass bracelets, also get a Didel Tower Shield, it's really easy.

I leveled my necro solo from 1 to 270 and didn't had any trouble.

Actually, thats a lie, I did die to those Hohen Mages at 250~260ish, but then I got Glass Bracelets and it got easy.

>when your collectables get you cornered

its only worth it for the utility, the damage is neglible since its single hit

>Worth taking for damage
no. its weak as crap.

They don't seem to be hard hitting. There's a thread on the forums about them and probably videos too, too bad I don't have any webms of Mia's sage

so are elememes dead

Remember not to neglect your collections /tosg/! I have been.

i'm just reminding the thread what chronomancers are for!

I think elememes are kill because of R8 base damage.
What is the alternative AoE king now?

>gear
Get it together Cattles.

But they're about the same level and you can't even play the level difference card as they have changed the penalty from increased defense to decreased atk. That mob has 3k mdef, but there are special ones with 2000 or so later on, image ET ones then.

I'm just doing rushes and I was too lazy to swap my good gear over for them, my alch is squishy with them anyway.

Why do you wear the mask?

'cuz it dropped for me on this character while I was leveling it and I rolled 29 dark attack on it. It also looks pretty okay in my opinion.

So is this just saying it's bad?

Mia please come back to itos, we miss you

>that mob has 3k mdef while there are ones with 2k later on

yes.
they are bad dmg. that other skill is similar dmg with one hit.

Guess I'll stick with leveling my fencer instead of my wizard

How much matk do you have right now? Now pick your best skill and add maybe half of your mapm. Is the sum well over 2k?

>lolipan killing people while they load
I recall you whining about it before last time and I actually almost felt bad
but then you remind me that you're just a retarded piece of shit
carry on

>Plate mastery can help, too.
Help what? It doesn't do shit but give a little HP. It should give def like cloth gives magic def instead of stamina.

>under lvl'd?
Only slightly. I'd have to have +10 everything before I could tank any hits even at their level. I'd go do Kalejimas Visiting Room, but the Red Dawn Maidens rip through my HP so quickly. Not instant death like archers, but more than one is a pain. Don't give me glass bracelet bull either, I have fairly upgraded nearly as much mdef accs and it doesn't do a thing.

I though I could grind some but I guess I'll just blow my cards. They'd get me to 267 and I still have some quests left.

It doesn't give def, but it cuts physical damage received by 5% at 3 pieces, and 15% total at 4.

I get that the small one is useful for copying things, but what about the big one then? It just does the damage right?
Also can you copy pretty much any created "object"? Frost pillar? Corpse tower? Heal tiles?

the big one expands circles by a marginal amount that people cant even notice

frost pillar falls under circle spells

you can duplicate objects, which are things with life or things you can whack

1740 hp is probably more than 10% of your current hp. Still, the physical damage reduction from wearing plate is a thing, couple that with the innate higher defensive values for plate pants and armour + aspersion and you shouldn't be having too much problem with those other mobs.

>Go do Grynas and get glass bracelets
What? Don't they drop from lemurs or something? Explain.

>I did die to those Hohen Mages at 250~260ish
Those aren't even a problem. The blue crownewt magicians or whatever around there are though.

Do both. I think the dpk on glass bracelets is 300 if you want to farm them, Grynas is pure luck.

If all it took for some /tosg/sluts with Good Builds to seduce their way into their guild was plague doctor tiddies and rumors of some of the best blowjobs known to mankind, it's no surprise that Crimson would lose their title of King Autists to random shitters.

the other skill "enlarges" stuff, but its a joke
see imgur.com/a/OD5IZ

can copy
>Fireball
>Frost pillar, Ice wall
>Bats
>Pavise, Stake Stockades
>Breaking Wheel (maybe Pear of Anguish, cant remember now)

can not copy
>Firepillar
>Skeletals
>Flameground, Frostcould

copies are owned by the Sage

I want in on this

>but it cuts physical damage received by 5% at 3 pieces, and 15% total at 4.
It does this at 1. I don't have it at 1, but it does that at 1.

Also what are you wearing that gives you, I assume, over 1000 defense? 800 isn't cutting it for me. Also I do wear full plate.

But isn't Alysse better than over 90% of tosg? I mean, content-wise I doubt any of you have done nearly as well.

Got it, thanks.
I want to make one but I don't see enough synergy with it other classes yet. Maybe next rank.

personally I always saw it as more of synergy for other classes

Missile Hole is god tier on its own and might be worth taking the class for

Portals are freeee warps

Micro can copy breaking wheel and owls for all your cleric friends

I have 460 def before aspersion, I get hit for one damage by some monsters, maybe 700 at most by Maven ones.

Its good for pvp (missile hole, double icewalls) and maybe to support inquisitors or other

i forgot:
>can copy owls, but not goddess statues

kinda fun to copy owls or inq wheel and they kill stuff for you

I get that Sage is good, don't get me wrong. I just like internal synergy in my builds. Synergy with other classes is great but relying on it can make for a lot of frustration. I bet it'll be core for Mimic, if that ever actually comes out.
I bet Mimic will be lame as fuck and not actually copy player abilities

Did they ever "fix" the issue with copied skills being only lv1, like ice tree and owls?

>How much matk do you have right now? Now pick your best skill and add maybe half of your mapm. Is the sum well over 2k?

>lvl 15 Flesh Cannon
>Attack: 2530

>But they're about the same level
It's still a miniboss that spawns one at a time occasionally. It's just abnormally strong. It's like the big red kepa and cafrisun and so on.

Then you need to get gud, I have half than that and didn't die.

You were coming onto the map specifically to kill me. It's only natural I wouldn't give you the chance.

no idea about that. didnt saw in patch notes and my ktos is broken.

It's pretty clear that IMC is pushing us to do quest/grind parties with these new balls hard mobs. Do you think this is the right way to do it?

What does "do Grynas" mean?

Would be good, if there would be a lot more players.
Maybe to late for that.

No, there isn't a player base for it. Especially since they mold you to solo quest to that point.

Never mind, I'm dumb. The problem here is Spiral Arrow, isn't it? The skill adds and multiplies the whole thing. Just CC and kill them as fast as you can.

Do you know how the are these gimmicks in most 200+ maps? Grynas Hills has a torch defense one with a chance to reward you with Grynas gear recipes, you can see the occasional "Grynas up" in the shout, go and do it when that happens.

squire buff when?

>>Attack: 2530
That would leave you with maybe another 2500 from the rest. QC, enhance etc. and you probably wouldn't be reaching 10k per tick, that's maybe half or less hp than some of the 300k hp, some even reach 400k hp. I'm assuming you have other offensive skills, right?

Uhmmm
Better by what metric exactly

If you mean PvE wise that's literally just ET which is just an autism fest of how much you can tolerate repeating the same shit and running around in circles every day, assuming you have the right team setup. I stopped once I got my gloves like all sane people, cleared 10f with my group a few times just for fun but it's just more of the same shit except now twice as long to run and you need more runs/rerolls.

If you mean PvP then ive done arena enough to know she is pretty bad, not even close to the best PD or support in general on here

Probably still "better" than 90% of /tosg/ though since most of them don't even have 1 character near cap and aren't exactly investing much time into this game or competing for anything

What is Blink like? Can you go as far as teleport? Does it drop enemy aggro?

I'm going to bed. I'll be up at 7am. Please respond to this with screenshots and stories for when I wake up.

Good night

Goodnight user, sleep well, sweet dreams, I love you!

>I love you!

fucking slut

blinks range is pretty short but its designed to take off aggro because it spawns a clone of you

>Do you mean good at the game? Yeah but it's shit oh and I think they're bad at pvp lol

ok

No, there are no physical attacking summons, and no other damage spells to cast until flesh cannon comes off cooldown in a horribly long 20 seconds.

>Mimic lets you recast your own abilities
elememe core

t. swaaz

Good night!

They need to make armor maint be like weapon maint.

I want to do it too, but I don't know if Cattly likes me like that

You sound slightly upset, I'm not here to rustle anyone's jimmies

take the hint 3j and learn to fk off from this community already

g'night

Sorry.
I'm sure you're nice, user.

That's enchanter though

Kill yourself.