So im about to buy my first car

So im about to buy my first car.

I have saved 10 grand and im looking for that special cheap drifter... what do you guys suggest.

Something practical for my daily commute to university and a fucking beast.

A fuck no im not buying a miata

Other urls found in this thread:

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5665035888.html
austin.craigslist.org/cto/5648762833.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy a moderately reliable shitbox for 2k to drive you places and then spend 8 on like a 240 or if you really want it an 86.

You don't want to DD a car on dorifuto suspension.
You don't want to drift a car on DD suspension.

Ya dont feel like paying double the insurance and dont have the parking space...

its not a good idea to daily a drift car, buy a daily and an ae or s-chassis with that ten grand. I would reconsider the miata too, sure the fandom is a bunch a vaping retards but parts are plentiful/cheap and if your gonna drift your gonna break shit

Then it looks like your fucked.

Either see if you can't store your drift car at your preferred track for cheap enough or deal with the parking problem and get a tow dolly and a trailer hitch on the shitbox you'll buy for 2k. You won't even need a title for your drift car.

then your fucked cause youll need another commuter. what about a bike as a daily. there pretty cheap to run and take little space

I wont be drifting everyday... but ill be spending money on my car so breaks and tired are going to change a lot ...

That i dont mind. However when i say a daily commuter to uni. I mean aomething comfortable on the road...

So any suggestions for a comfotable drift beast under 10 grand.

longisland.craigslist.org/cto/5665035888.html

this is near me :o

Ya op here... im a canada fag...

There is no comfortable drifting specialized car jackass.

AW11

Why do you even need insurance on a drift car

>double insurance
Retard. Get a fucking quote first before you mouth off like you know shit.

OP is twelve, or just retarded on a 12 year olds level.
Go spend 10 grand on gold cable and hang yourself from a bridge.

>work at a stealershit
>4 S13s, an S14, two 300ZXs, two IS300s and a fucking Eagle Talon in the parking lot
>they're the techs DDs, and set up for drifting
It can be done.
But not by OP.

>Talon
>drift

ok bub

You're stupid if you want to burn your entire ten grand budget or even 9k of it on the car alone. You'll have no money for spares or mods. And it will not be turnkey drift-ready, no matter what they say. You need to be prepared to do your own work on it.

On top of it, fucking look at that thing. You really think BC coilovers are going to be comfortable on the street? You're going to feel every fucking bump and smash frame rails on every pothole.

OP is some retarded manchild trying to buy a 10k drift car for his first vehicle. He probably can't live with drift suspension on the street.

It can be done.

But not by OP.

how many days do you have off where you dont go to uni or work?say you break something big and you dont got any money to to fix it or don't have the time.... your fucked. your best bet is maybe a 350z. Really wouldn't recommend drifting a lot though

Don't buy an ae86 they are overpriced. Get an S13 or E36 if you want a cheap drift car that is actually worth the money.

Its canada you dumb fuck.

Ok OP here...

So first of all i dont want an 86. If i did i wouldnt be asking you guys.

Second of all, to all the fuckers who thought i was simply going to fucking pay 10 grand on a car and suddenly get a fucking drifter, then you can kill yourselves. I know its summer but for fuck sake no car comes ready to drift.

And that is exactly why i asked for a CHEAP drifter. So i can use the rest of my cash on the mods.

>first car
>drift car
pick one

Delete your thread faggot, go buy a shitbo x 240 and do your mawds cause you know what youre doing right?

First car i buy...

Its not fucking hard jesus christ ... you sound like the kid who wasnt accepted to university so you just took a shitty job with dad in his garage and thinks the shit he does is ssssooooo haaaardddd... fuck off you cunt

not op but this is close to me... what do you all think about it? I'm not sure what all he has done to it but I like it...
austin.craigslist.org/cto/5648762833.html