Im picking Up My 2017 vw Up om monday did i fuck Up

Im picking Up My 2017 vw Up om monday did i fuck Up

Good car. Too expensive for what it is, but you did good.

I hope you're picking it up for someone else.

>That small rev counter

CUTE

enjoy your new car, op

what car?
if it's not a gti, or r why are you here

I hope you like it op, don't let any shit posters get to you.

Why would you buy a VW Up? Are you a woman?

Its a vw up. Just like op says

oh i thought that was a typo

i just googled what it was
MAXIMUM KEK

I think it's neat OP, but then again I like city cars. Hope you like it and that the interior is less brittle than my 03 TDI Beetle.

ifyou're from huestan and bought a speed up, then you did pretty good

>did i fuck Up?
Massively, in every possible way.

I mainly did it because i needed a commuting car and since it does 25 kilometers Per litre and it only costs me 900 dollars for taxes and Insurance. Plus i have a Ford Sierra project car

>speed up!

That's the best name ever holy shit.

True story: I was walking across Westminster bridge in London after work as a VW Up stopped by and told me he'd give me a lift.
As I was very tired after work and had to walk 4 miles back home I thought that's awesome so I got in and buckled up but we didn't start driving yet.
The driver was a ~60 year old male and he started talking on how he doesn't need money but he needs a favour, that's when I realized something's wrong.
He told me I'm a beautiful young boy (I was 18 at the time) and he wanted to have sex with me, then he'd take me home. I refused, he said he'd give me 10£, I refused again, quickly unbuckled, got out and ran away, it was fucking terrifying.
Fuck VW Up drivers

>have a project car
that means you are technically skilled, know how to maintain car, able to get your value for money or even increase value of a car you posess.
>buy cheapest new car in the dealership
that means you are technically retarded, don't know how to maintain car, willing to accept massive value drop of a car you are getting.
CAN'T COMPUTE...
STACK OVERFLOW

The easy solution is that the Up! is an actually good car, is the thing. So it's fine to buy. Just too expensive.

>vw up
holy shit had to google it. fucking good laugh. are all eurofag cars this fucking tiny and ugly?

In my country VW Up's hold their value quite well.

>tiny and ugly
obviously all.

Only suckers finance new cars. Especially a new grocery getter shitbox.

No.
OP just fucked up getting memed into actually buying an overpriced VAG city car.
He should've bought a Panda, which is literally the best city car in the market.

So well that it looses '''''only'''' 1/3 of it's value in 3 years?
>my country
I live in "my country" aswell and I'm calling you a fucking liar

great job posting the ugliest c-class badged as an s-class badged as an maybach of all time

>no oil pressure tach

German garbage at its finest

Euros don't need that as we routinely check the oil level

>oil pressure gauge
Uh? I'm sure you mean the engine temp gauge. I'm pretty there are virtually zero new cars with oil pressure gauges from the factory.

*pretty sure

>In some respects, this engine seems to be constructed as a "disposable motor"
>inability to replace camshaft bearings, which are mounted in non-dismantable module.
When it comes to bearing rollers wear, you will have to replace the entire unit with rollers which drastically increase the cost of repair.

Op here i live in denmark so the car is quite expensive. I have a project car since i inherited the Sierra from my grandad and i bought the Up with benefits since im a mechanic apprentice at vw

With what dipstick?

Jesus fucking Christ.
Volkswagen Up drivers confirmed for fucking predators.

>since it does 25 kilometers Per litre
too bad every test show it actually does 15km per litre.
only chance to get near 4l/100km is 90kmh @2500rpm on the highway. One passenger, ac off.
yeah it's a modern VW so just add a liter of oil every second refuelling and you're good to go. It's bad only if it takes more than liter per 1000km.

You're being basicallyo outperfomed in power, torque, speed, fuel economy, interior space, reliability, by 1997 300€ twingo. Hate to compare new vs. used, but it's like golf III winning with golf VII.

Im ony phone, could someone add Fritzls face in the background?
Yes this car is that ugly.

It doesnt need to drive 25 because in denmark you Pay taxes according to how Long you drive in One litre so My yearly taxes is Just under 100 dollars

>25 because in denmark you Pay taxes according to how Long you drive in One litre so
WHAT THE FUCK M8

I went from a jetta to a civic si. I was not ready for that high redline

>You pay 1.40€ per liter of heavily taxed gasoline AND you have to pay 90€ of additional tax to drive your car?
>You're fucked so hard by the government, that you actually find buying new car more reasonable than even keeping the old one on the road

I just googled it, cute!

How fast is it?

>pay more taxes
>have a much nicer country in general

I'll admit the car laws there suck, but don't knock their countries until you've lived there. The time I spent in Germany was the best, I'm moving as soon as I can.

Dont i know how fast it is but One Guy from my town stole a Citroen c1 and drove out the speedometer which is 170 km/h and those cars are in the same ballpark

>Glossy black plastic on the fucking steering wheel
what the fuck?

Fuck me that's rich coming from you faggot

wonder how long until it breaks

>Fiat
>Not an utter piece of shit

Pick one. Also, James May had one so it's actually homosexual.

Plenty of sports cars still have them.

>vw up

why

>so poor he was never able to afford a car with an oil pressure gauge

>buying vw
>not even getting the new passat

Ill always wonder why people ever bother buying brand new instead of certified pre owned.

But whatever, oposaur. Enjoy your silly ass new car.

A Passat r in denmark Will Run you about 100 k dollars

i prefer cheap cars so i can fuck with them. not this new crap pussy on pedistal meme shit