Mustang Shooting Brake

Would you?

Why does it have a cargo container on the top?

I have a weird thing for Shooting Brakes so yes, I would.

That's where you keep the cocaine.

shooting brakes are the ugliest bodystyle ever so no

To carry more cargo. What a stupid fucking question.

yes

Fuck yes if it was the Lava Orange colour

Fuck I want it so bad. Shooting brakes are the best. Dodge Magnum, GTC4Lusso, M Coupe, Volvo 1800es, I want them all. So fucking sexy.

Pic related, another one that needs to be made.
Post your favorite shooting brakes niggers.

Imagine if chevy came out with a camaro shooting brake that had a full glass rear trunk lid, it'd go a long way toward solving the poor visiility

You'd be able to back up, but you still need to change lanes and look at the road

A Shooting Break is basically a hatchback converted to a coupe?

that's the other way around
it's a coupé you turn into a hatchback

Add a hatch and turbo and it would have been a fine staple

rear visibility is by far the biggest fault of the camaros visibility issues, side and blindspot visibility can be worked around with proper mirror angles and aren't as bad with the far back b-pillar.
>though I still think the belt line aught to be lowered 2"-3" as well as extending the rear corner window by as much

The 86 shooting brake is already a thing

It's not in production though.

I have no trouble with visibility in my 2015 Camaro, but then again my other 2 vehicles are also derided for poor visibility..

CRZ and Toyo FJC FWIW.

The proportions are better on the BRZ shooting brake concept.

this is what a lot of people who own camaro's say, probably since you adapt to driving with the limited, yet still workable visibility.

it's good to keep in mind that car critics/reviewers and test drivers have experience in many different cars, however aren't necessarily adapted to them over a long period of time to get accustomed to the intricacies of any particular one.

This thing looks like they glued the rear bumper cover to a prius with those split rear windows.

The 86 would look better balanced if the roof didn't get pinched down at the rear.

No. I would not. The mustang does not need to be MORE heavy.

Why a 2-door wagon called shooting brake? How is it even related?

I want this shooting brake meme to die already

Because britain

Why do they call fries, chips? The world will never know

Looks like a minivan. I love shooting brakes, but that thing is disgusting.

why does everthing have to be a crossover suv

What the hell is a shooting brake?

lt's a spoiler to contain all the hektik skids

It's a coupe wagon

Need four doors at that point
buttertooth for wagon