/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Keening_(Skyrim)
mega.nz/#!sIJRWaqL!a8N_WUE-XnKtZu8WMAli5rr21G5hj9i1Zjm_zQ1w79o
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69893/
nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47252/?
reddit.com/r/ElderScrolls/
futanari-hime.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Amore

Waifus and stuff!

No idea. It would be pretty neat if possible.

Gonna ask again

I need me butch women

What should I do to add them to skyrim?

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

Just another thing to add to the list shit to look into accomplishing one day I suppose.

Lady friends? I'd rather go with normal friends so I don't have to pay for everything. Beach stuff would be real fun, though.

What? You want to butcher women?

I think he's referring to those types of lesbian that are very masculine to the point of looking like men

Basically nord women

Has anyone been using that Triss follower? Besides Goaty, of course. I'm glad they likes it.

Also, does anyone else use Black Mage Robes? I just installed those and I got missing textures when I tried putting them on. Is this something you had to deal with it? MO doesn't say there's any conflicts but I don't know how else it could have fucked up. I hadn't touched it at all.

The beach stuff was super fun.

You really go me wanting to see it now. It'd be so goofy looking.

wait, the Triss follower finished?

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Keening_(Skyrim)
I forgot about this
Why is this a thing

>wikia
Also it's kind of interesting to see how non-daedric artifacts end up after they're used, usually we just never hear about them again

The effect reminds me of the fur in the Conker's BFD for 360.

>elderscrolls.wikia.com
Friendly reminder to use UESP, the superior TES wiki.

I need a new mod to try out.

Bored of my 10000 animations of 0sex and Sexlab. What does /tesg/ suggest?

I used to use uesp but now it does this sometimes and it's weirding me out

what kind of mod are you looking for?

Yeah.
mega.nz/#!sIJRWaqL!a8N_WUE-XnKtZu8WMAli5rr21G5hj9i1Zjm_zQ1w79o

Mega is silly with the links, I think this should work.

Hm. Well, I've got a shit-ton of lingerie armors, a shit-ton of cool swords, and bijin'ed followers up the wazoo. I'm not quite sure what's next.

I usually get that only if I access via google. It's the mobile version kicking in on desktop for some reason, like google is linking to the mobile site or something but the URL doesn't look any different to me.

Isn't that this?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69893/

>Rarely when Beleval is a follower and with the Dragonborn venturing a road (the cobble stone ones), she will say, "Did you know any strong man around?," she laugh and then say, "Oh come'on, don't go away mad."
>Occasionally, If the Dragonborn go inside the Arcadia's Cauldron and Beleval as a follower is near by Arcadia, they will start a conversation with Arcadia say, "Ohh, I was running for you..." and Beleval will reply, "Did you know any strong man around?." They both laugh and then Beleval will say, "Oh come'on, don't go away mad."
???

How long can you play before the game crashes?

Still wondering if this means my save will blow up in the future.

The fact that /twg/ is still alive and the waifu wars are still brewing make it very hard to search for my posts in the archives.

That Keening must be a replica, because it's impossible to wield it unless you're wearing Wraithguard. Because otherwise, it will kill you.

Or maybe Bethesda simply didn't give a shit about their own established lore, as usual.

Alright! Time for goat friend adventures.

Autumn has arrived

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47252/?

Feels good, especially as I was JUST thinking about this two days ago.

Or possibly the Nerevarine's task altered it somehow. Another consideration could be to do with being the Dragonborn.

So is Selena worth it?

Is she worth it to side with the vampires?

TES VI forces you to play as a male with a buzz cut and legion unit tattoos.

You mean Serana? Not really, but she sides with you no matter what.

Doesn't crash. Using FNIS XXL, Crash fixes, and TKRE for reference. Using ContinueGameNoCrash to load saves.

Yeah here, sorry for the misspell

Just getting into PC Skyrimjob for the first time.
How do I get around this faggy paywall nexus has?

What's the best dragon priest mask?
Konahriks accoutrements a best

>nexus
>paywall
What?

Im gonna do it, ima hug Triss.

There isn't a paywall. Read the page again.

By reading the page you retard. There is no paywall.

H U G

Alright, so hugging is a no-no.

Here you go, lil buddy. Don't come back until your 18th birthday!
reddit.com/r/ElderScrolls/

my b

Good.

it's a hug you tight wound bitch

#NotAllMer

>When health is low, it has a chance to heal wearer and damage nearby enemies.
Well that was a waste of fucking time

Don't you guys have a discord server?

This is part of a scripted ambient conversation that goes on in the Bannered Mare.

It's Saadia and Olfina bullying Jon Battleborn, I think. Bethesda forgot to make the dialogue exclusive to those individuals so any NPCs with one of the three voice types involved can engage in that conversation while they're in the same cell. It happens to me all the time.

>/tesg/ - Yarti & Snakestone Circlejerk ft. Heiko & Co.

Stop being jelly.
Have a free (you)

hi Cumtears

>It's Saadia and Olfina bullying Jon Battleborn, I think. Bethesda forgot to make the dialogue exclusive to those individuals so any NPCs with one of the three voice types involved can engage in that conversation while they're in the same cell. It happens to me all the time.
So thats why that was always happening for me. Weird.

cumtears is acting like a jealous ex. pathetic.

>Also, does anyone else use Black Mage Robes? I just installed those and I got missing textures when I tried putting them on. Is this something you had to deal with it? MO doesn't say there's any conflicts but I don't know how else it could have fucked up. I hadn't touched it at all.
To further develop the situation, there are no signs of missing textures in the CK or in the nif texture paths.

This is like ice cream on fire here.

anyone here have an rx 480? How good can you get the graphics at 1080p with mods?

>Only cumtears doesn't like these people

OK!

>Cumtears doesn't like Yarti, Snakestone, and Heiko

Since when?

>all those comments on Tamriel Online videos asking if it's going to be available on consoles

>that serial killer in windhelm

I actually feel bad for PS4 owners, no mods for them at all.

Miraak has the most awesome mask, but only because it's not hooded like the rest of the dragonpriest masks. It still a horrible design to try and mix/match, but at least it doesn't sport Bethesda's signature lack of the ability to make decent looking hoods.

What about him?

I don't really see the issue. The mods would have been super restricted anyway.

Oh right I forgot about Sony pulling the plug altogether. It's not like it's a huge loss since they can't use SKSE or ENB and only have like 2gb available for mods.

Still funny to see dummies who prefer everything to be on their locked DRMbox though.

Honestly id rather have 2gbs of mods than play pure vanilla. Can atleast add some town/weapon/armor/texture mods.

Goodnight /tesg

Goodnight user

Yeah it's nice for armor/weapon mods. I remember console players begging for Lost Paladins of Divines for Oblivion back in the day and that was pretty much the only mod I ever wanted as well at first.

However adding towns would just chug the FPS down on a console.

Night.

Night

Good night.

Please don't touch the horns. They're sensitive.

Goodnight, Goodnigh-Chan.

Ah right, I forget that town mods can be FPS heavy. I still feel sorry for PS4 owners.

How do you think daedric items should be treated?
Extremely rare like morrowind, with only one set in the game?
Lootable from daedra like in oblivion?
Have a special forging process and just make the materials rare?
Should weapons and armor have separate availability?
Should certain items be more common, like more swords than shields on drops?

Will Triss bleat if I try to break her horns?

Depends on the situation per game. It made sense in their settings to be available the way they were.

Don't forget to sneak.

Look at that flat ass.

Lolis usually have pretty flat asses.

GIVE HER CLOTHES

What happened to Halo's Maomer race mod?

why did arurun delete everything in his tumblr

Morrowind handled it perfect in my opinion. 1 or 2 full sets spread around the world with varying degrees of difficulty to obtain.

Crafting is likely here to stay so I guess it should be craftable but the process should be hard and the materials rare. Assuming you don't have access to Oblivion or lots of daedra.

Maybe require a special forge locked behind a lategame quest.

all this Xi circlejerk is getting way out of hand

tho I'm sure heiko is enjoying it a lot, he's finally getting all the attention he's been desperately trying to get for years

Would Vivec be a husbando or a waifu?

A Husbaifu.

both

Both.

dead fucking thread

I think they should do what they did with morrowind again with the single set in the world, and also allow it to be craftable, but only through the atronach forge again.

I mean, at a high level it was easy as fuck, but at least it was a multi step process. It's the only way I will create daedric gear.

I think in Rim you only unlock the atronach forge once you get a sigil stone which you need to be level 100 in conjuration to get, which could have been really cool had they added more functions to it.

futanari-hime.tumblr.com/
muh dik