/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General:

Lewd implications edition

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=8JPfQb549Eo

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880749845
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880731834/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meowing with kiss

how do i successfully cuck my EB?

1st for boys are cool and everyone deserves headpats

ara gc

xth for oh god this coffee is awful

Laika is the top dom of soft. Aranea can't hold a candle to her. Aranea is on her knees for Laika every night.

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880749845
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/linkshell/25614222880731834/
mafu cuck

Rate my tribe girl glamour, now with better photography skills.

ara gc

mmmm mafu so hawt i love fat gingers with anger problems mmmm gosh erp me big boy~

generic slut glam but cute

It could use a Fantasia

Boy, we're off to a great start in this thread as usual.

>Laika's lap-warmers vs. Aranea's harem

Highlanders

Do YOU have any Aquapolis rituals or superstitions?
Right is Might

Thinking about getting back into the game.

Can you pug endgame content? How long does an average run take?

xth for forbidden love

It's pretty much just the top. The headpiece is fine. Maybe a different hairstyle? Maybe the dreads.

You know it.

I don't want it to be slutty, but tribe women don't usually wear a lot to begin with, suggestions?
Nah i'm good

Only one weapon left

The dog one

If you pick anything over than left you're a twit. Also saying "Rip" or something like that when the door fakes you out makes it more likely to open instead of kicking you out.

Yeah, don't stand near anyone else after getting to the door choice because people think slapping you on the arse is a good luck charm.

Saved the worst for last I see.

Filthy Leftist, not even Sacred Soil can help you.

hello

its ok

good hair on that lizard

>complaining about faking you out
100% legit.

toe kissing when

Please, remember to dress yourself appropriately during the nighttime. You'll catch a cold like that.

Who is this top tier aura?

>not saving the Outer La Noscea ones for last

so this is now a lewd thread.

>I don't want it to be slutty

Highlanders.

Wastedonapotato/10

Might wanna glamour over a different ring appearance or just have them as invisible, and the sandals look a bit too "beach fun time"

I want to cum inside Selzh!

If you thought I was going to say "pee," then you are a degenerate.

post more armpits

One day I will walk past you and /pet you again.

>suggestions?
Sohm Al is your friend.

>catgirl tries to arouse catboy but fails

xth for being willfully ignorant and refusing to see truths when they oppose your beliefs
How do I end this cycle?
;_;

also yth for auntie selzh! >w

Does pizaboi always do the avatarpost "hello" so he can start shitposting about people anonymously?

And on that day I will probably be afked and windowed out watching netflix again

How does avatarposting "hello" every thread lead into shitposting about people anonymously? I don't see the correlation.

It's obviously photoshopped. I mean when was the last time you saw straight ERP? Let alone same race straight ERP?

Nah you weren't AFK when I did it in Idyllshire, you were in the level 58 healing gear and queuing and moving around.

What is true, sorry I wasn't checking the thread, rip. GN!

>tfw want to try out a more populated server
>waiting for the lock to be lifted

It hurts. Also what server would you recommend for high pop. Gilga or Balmung?

always the same pattern got me the polis lord title
LLRLRR

Don't mind me, just came to dig up long lost treasure on someone's property.

Motivate to level my character

If you're just "trying out" a server then you're probably not dead-set on heavy progression, so you'll find Balmung a lot more unique than Gilgamesh.

"Don't mind me" you say as you pester them with Darkside particle effects.

Technically either one, but they both have their strengths. Gilgamesh for content, Balmung for social. You won't get on Balmung without transferring, probably the same now for Gilgamesh.

So when he puts he avatarfags later he can fall back on the "hello" as the reason why his post wasn't flagged as a new ip.

Update: rings and shoes removed, looking at the Sohm Al gear now for a bottom, but how am I doing now?

I lol'd. I remember when that was a thing, so many Dark Knights just leaving Darkside active in one area.

your character is fat
instant 0/10

Even if I'm waiting in the middle of the night? Can a server not unlock at ALL one whole day?

Oh.
He doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that, but... no further comment.

zth for romance~!

cute potato, would pet

Is this helmet better or was the other one? I can't decide.

Looks much better now, yeah.

Way better, would pump.

it looks really really lewd

when will this meme die...
*strangles u*

That's usually what you can do with Gilgamesh but recently I've been hearing about it not unlocking at all. But Balmung is vault-tight; even before/after a maintenance it instantly locks, it's the server everyone is trying to get on.
In about three hours, a three-hour window is usually when it's best to monitor Gilgamesh's status but I wouldn't hold out hope. Just fork over the YoshiBux.

>male
who cares lol kys

this one is must better. ornate helmets don't really go that well with the allagan armor

Better
Would cumflate

°gapes gb°

>But Balmung is vault-tight; even before/after a maintenance it instantly locks, it's the server everyone is trying to get on.

Jeez I know it was hard and I woke up like 3 hours ago refreshing but I don't want to waste time on a doomed endeavor.

Balmung wouldn't even be hard to get on if people would actually log out. But nah, I can open up pretty much any social tab at any time and see 10+ afks. Fucking neets.

Midlander girlcock

no that's not what midlanders are for

I don't usually like the Behemoth head but it works here.
Unrelated, you need esos right? Want some clear bonuses?

i want to frot with a catboy

They need to merge the smallest servers, effectively double the housing on each server by doing that, offer free transfers off of Balgamesh and maybe open up a roleplay tagged server on every data center.

Brunette Liora?

Anyone wanna hangout? Please no rp/erp.

Do you get login queues on populated servers or is it just people being faggots?

I think the NEETs are the ones who AREN'T AFK, user.

So what's the difference between these two? Are the yellow ones just common side quests?

Yea sure, gotta get dat Umbrite. Toss me a tell/invite or whatever.

I would love to but I have the personality of a drywall so it wouldn't work out.
I'll be hoping that you get someone fun to hang out with!

Why the fuck are you on Balmung if you don't want to rp/erp.

Forgot the picture

I think login queues are based on people actively trying to login, not currently active sessions.
My experience says otherwise. They don't pay for their own utilities so why would they care?

Contain it to your clique.

Yes, the bottom marker is just for a regular side quest. The top unlocks something

Blue ones usually unlock something or work towards unlocking something.

+ usually unlock something.

Blue unlocks a feature

Excalibur

you're kind of a dickhead

Maybe I just don't want to rp right now...

I'll do that when I can.
Though it is for post-HW Ex trials so maybe you'll want to reconsider.

What's the current bard opener? The one with feint??