lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

riven needs a new VO, prefereably with a different actor

>Don't bother with ranked because normals are more fun
>want gold border and skin because bragging rights
>time flys by and now the season is about to end
> Still Bronze 1 from placements

POST CHAMPS I CAN USE TO CARRY MYSELF TO GOLD

Trying to main sup but I feel like I always lose lane. I ward all the time, I try to harass when I can, I try to protect my adc as best as I can when he/she gets caught out. Idk what I'm doing wrong.

whats wrong with her current VO user?

xth for fuck kidney stones i wish i had someone cute to cuddle while they fuck me

>gold
>braggings rights
who the fuck are you bragging to? your deaf 8 year old sister with parkinsons?

what is wrong with riven in general BESIDES her 95% toxic playerbase and being the league buttmonkey source of jokes?

My friends are bronzies and the gold border looks cool.

I basically want to show off the slight superiority i have.

so I fixed yasuo

>windwall now lasts 6 seconds and blocks a set amount of damage (let's say 500/1000/1500/2000/2500)
>windwall now has armor and magic resist
>armor and magic resist scale with yasuo attack speed and crit chance

wow it's almost like he's balanced now

I wonder what her butt smells like.

What are you guys looking for in the Urgot rework? I think Urgot's current kit is highly salvageable and could be made into something better than it is.

What % of the top are you /lolg/?
Am I high elo yet senpai?

Above Gold is above about 50% of the playerbase, while most of the player base are retards that's still something to talk about.

POST EM

shes infertile and was turned into wind slut from brown warrior

war criminal

anything below diamond 1 50lp will eternally be laughed at user

What are some champs you believe are underrated?

Ekko

Definitely Kayle.
One of the strongest duelists in the game, coupled with amazing teamfight and utility.

I love Lissandra@

Like Yasuo, Kled, and a few other champions, her kit allows her to turns top lane into a feast or famine shitfest.
One side will always win ridiculously hard over the other, just because of how champions like that are forced to play.

There is no "going even" for a Riven/Yasuo/Kled (to a lesser extent) lane. You will always either dumpster the enemy or get dumpstered on.

It's disgusting. And it's disgusting how they force the opposing top-laner to play their stupid shitty all-in bullshit.

Varus, Nami and Morgana Mid

I tried her out recently, and I really enjoy her playstyle.
Any tips you can give? What should I be building?

Xth for Garen > Darius

diaper man

No you didn't mate
You increased the duration of windwall by 2.25 seconds
>"b-but I gave it a HP bar ;-;"
Who fucking pumps shit into windwall after the initial outplay/whoops of a one spell or several auto attacks?
And scaling the resistances it has by fucking attack speed and crit chance? Fucking Crit Chance? On Mr 100% crit in two items? Just fucking add them in as base ffs.
>"user I was trying to nerf tank Yasou??!?"
Mercs, Triforce, Mallet, Phantom, Shiv GA
Still tanky
Still criting
Still has attack speed
Well done
>"pfft what the fuck kind of build is that?"
It doesn't even fucking matter because to quote myself "Who fucking pumps shit into windwall after the initial outplay/whoops of a one spell or several auto attacks?"
Your post is quiet literally just a Yasou buff.

I bet you like diana_

it's fucking garbage? obviously

Waifu fags don't actually play the game user...

no she doesn't

she has a modified running animation depending on weapon and then two different autoattack animations

i like how riot has managed to lie to the playerbase with champions like jinx or azir with the whole YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEY HAVE SOOOOO MANY ANIMATIONS YOU CANT MAKE 975 SKINS FOR THEM

Nobody respects Nautilus top's damage. They all try to trade only to lose 40% hp while you get away mostly unscathed because your W is absolute bullshit. Zac top is also underrated but he gets shit on by any offensive toplaner who know what they're doing.

Wew. I guess they don't really care about their "waifus" and "husbandos" then

SG Jinx VO is super fucking grating in true Jinx fashion

I want to hold Kayle's hand!

>nobody respects nautlius damage

He has damage?

Like, you can use him to cockblock the shit out of yasuo or akali but if he shows up against darius, fiora, ribbon, any actual top laner hes shit outta luck

>Nobody respects Nautilus top's damage.
This so much.
>Go against a Vayne top that thought she could get cheeky to just farm it out against a tank.
>Get level 2 before her.
>Q her, E.
>Half her health is gone.
>Spends rest of match completely terrified and not even daring to get near the creeps because I always keep a clear line of sight for my anchor.
>Once I get ult I just kill her anyway.

>Ask top to not play akali and play a tank top
>she says "fuck you, bitch, i can play whoever i want
>I said "you'll play a tank"
>laughs at me
>i banned akali
>he picks rammus
>i say "told you"

We get into the game, and he says he's going to feed, he feeds every single lane, including going into my jg to get buffs, then feeding the buffs to the enemy. We still win.

Xth for I love my waifus and I want to do kinky things with them

based drawfag live long and prosper
you are the cream of lolg

>tfw no QT angel gf

What star guardian skins are you getting /lolg/?
I'm getting jinx and janna already have lux.

vlad is taken

I'm getting none because they're shit.

I'm getting my support gf Janna so I can fap to those melons during load screen

Vlad takes, but he is never taken.

I approve of most Vlad ships because he's a massive whore and will fuck just about anything that can bleed and scream and kneel

>blocking 2500
>for a normal skill
You do realize only a few skills can even get that much damage, right?

>it lasts 6seconds
>most CCs in the game barely even reach 2 seconds
Might as well play melee only champs if there's a yasuo around

anyone found the c9 leaks yet?

Yup, no matter how much glitter and special effects and makeup and new hairstyles they slap on Jinx, the core problem remains: Jinx a shit

Are you good at engaging team fighting? What about your positioning during team fights?
What support champs do you play? Try playing tanky champs.
>Pick braum
>Run straight into enemy team
>Ult their asses
>Put shield up while the rest of my team finish fucking the enemy team
>Get S-

Yeah there's one under their sink, it's going to ruin the cabinet if they don't fix it soon

me on the right

So that's why they waited a patch to nerf Jinx huh

who is lilypichu and why is she in my reccomended list on youtube

League girl who fakes her voice to be cute and get views.

What's the best way to level up? I haven't played for like a year and I can't be fucked playing normal games. Just wanna start shitting up ranked. I know they've cut the XP needed in half. Level 21 account.

3v3 Intermediate till 30 still the best/fastest?

I wonder when Riot will make a manaless ADC.

We don't have one yet

can someone post C9 leaks

Before Quinn was released, information was found out that she was going to be a Shadow Isle's ADC that was Manaless.

Anyway, that shit was wrong.

[spolier]Do you want to be my angel gf?

Kennen

Ctrl+s senpai.

EXPLAIN THIS EU LOLBABS

hi

TK Jungle. Shitters got no idea how to deal with it.

hsgg's gf
she fakes her voice to sound kawaii and tries to pretend it's her real voice

So you won independently of his pick and were just being an autistic cunt? Gj m8 here is your (you)

I want to cum in this midriff

sup nigga

I'm so fucking glad people in Bronze don't know how to deal with a Shen that has map awareness.

Oh and a Smurfing Lee-Sin to help coordinate with, that helped alot too.

How to stop being angry when you play 3 games where all your lanes are inting by 4 minutes when you jungle?

top is for tanks and fighters only. you must be in bronze

you're a pretty huge cunt, user. I hope you know that.

If I ever see anyone try to micromanage what someone on my team plays in solo queue I immediately label that person as an enormous fucking faggot.

I would've done the same thing the rammus did.

"smurfing" dude got fed and said he was smurfing

>play shaco with a shen on my team
>he can essentially have a stealthed ult initiate

>unironically excited that he carried a game in bronze

I want them to completely remove his ult and his lock on, and make him something like a walking tank. Somewhat slow and tanky with low cooldown damaging spells and an ultimate that does damage.

He said it within the first 3 minutes of the game, then proceed to carry the game with me, i think he was legit.

Shen ult is fun as fuck, Ult a carry as they get fizz ulted to have it go over to you if they mis-time it, dive in into their team with Shadow-dash so no one gets hurt and the Fizz gets cockblocked.

I'm more excited about the fact that if it goes at this pace i'll get a high placement, so i won't have to grind as much to get to Gold. and some of the sick Ult plays i did with Lee.

Ranked isn't the place to test new meta, you Bronzefag

>You can't have fun unless you are challenger 300 lp
Let him have his fun m8

gift me the fire xerath Skin and i boost you to Gold

>been shut-in for two months now
>get out
>see women
>get horny
uhh lolbabs?

Do we know which champ is getting this year's Victorious skin?

top 1.3%

grats, you're a disgusting gross rapist

Stop playing and take a nap.

>Bragging about beating a team that had a literal 0/10 rylais Lulu

don't you mean on?

>makes fun of bronze players
>is barely above bronze himself
>in fucking oceania

L M A O
M
A
O

Am I being baited? There's no way you're being serious.
You are THE stereotypical /lolgen/ shitter.

Akali top is a thing, by the way.
You would understand that if you weren't in the bottom 54% of the game's playerbase. Holy fucking shit.
Nice Veeky Forums meme-name as well, dude.
Gotta let everyone know you're part of the cool kids club.

God, this is fucking funny. Post more things, user, please.

What do impact will yesterday's leaks have? Cause Chinese teams bought the C9 Scrim vods 100%

Yeah, again, let him have his fun.

none of them because theyre all shit

But user Urgot's Ult is really good. And the lock on is the only reason Urgot is even playable. Plus we already have what you described his name is SION. I'd rather him be turned into a versatile heavy weapons platform. What you described doesn't fit Urgot in the slightest.

>Akali top is a thing, by the way.

Can confirm. I hated it when she kept all-inning my Kayle over and over until I died.

Its pretty [easy /spoiler] to carry with shen

at least you have proper skin choice

>This fucking game right here

everyone lost lane, I got ganked a couple times, and I failed a few rotations. Early game: my fault
entirely. Mid game, we start to pick them off one-by-one, and as a result, we get really strong
We take 2 inhibs with baron, and elder buff, and
my only directive is to peel akali off lucian

I fucking throw at the end when i assume xin is flanking the 4 enemies in front of me, instead he
is going bot lane to fight akali

I really want to fucking kill myself right now, and I know a few of you would actually encourage
me to do so.

I just want to reach plat 5 this year, but it seems that instead of it being a simple "win more than you lose" there is an entire, fustrating
grind behind it that if you fuck up once, there is 1 hour down the drain that you never get back.

I'm just venting, and i know that "lel, ur playing Urgot" is one response, but honestly, i would not
have been able to last this long with anyone else in my champ pool

they need to make his ult uninterruptible. Or does he still get the stats from the target even if it's interrupted?

she's mistaken for a skill champ
she's mechanically intensive, that's it
after you hit 30% cdr you can get kills just by smashing your face onto the keyboard

>plays Lux, Susan, Destruction Man, WW and Annie

I mean, it's OK he embraced the fact he's garbage at the game without massive crutches, but it's really a shame he's pestering other people about it.

:'^)

lolg can you help me
i need ideas for a star guardian poster it's important it's for a competition