What are some good car related YouTube Channels to subscribe to? I'm only subscribed to More Skids and jay kenos garage

What are some good car related YouTube Channels to subscribe to? I'm only subscribed to More Skids and jay kenos garage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2wN0nL5zQA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nccuf-jMjeQ
youtu.be/BnP3buAO9qE
youtube.com/channel/UCMPu6gqvkqF7rg2Rv3PsXbA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MoreSkids are the biggest fucking faggots, they should change their name to "No skids and literally don't even own a socket set"

Meant Jay Leno*

So what are good ones then?

> Petrolicious
Mostly still shots of a certain car with the owner telling the story of why they own that car, the history of it and etc. Nothing to technical, but the shots are framed nicely and have a nice aesthetic.
> MEGACHAD
I don't think he is active anymore, but he used to post videos of his lime green Diablo that's has been straigh piped. He also used to upload videos of him racing his 350z. Nothing to crazy, but the sounds both of these cars make is rather nice.
>RNickeyMouse
Some car stuff, but mostly motorcycle. Videos are of a canyon road. I forget the name of the particular one, buts it's rather well known on the westside.
> Gumbal
Cars leaving car shows, cars at race tracks, all that kinda stuff.
> /Drive
I know Veeky Forums isn't to fond of this channel, I do enjoy most of their content (/Muscle and /Tuned). I could careless for there 1 million minute long discussions of what seems like a Jalopnik topic ("cars you can and shouldn't buy for 10k") or their videos that showcase some sort of hyper factory bought supercar. The reason I like Tuned and Muscle is because they showcase cars people built in their garage or shop, which I have a great appreciation for.

Motion Auto TV is good. The dude has some of the best work ethic I've ever seen. Speed\ Academy as well if you can handle the Canadian accents.

Does /drive even make content anymore?

Scotty Kilmer

MIGHTY CAR MODS

To be honest I don't even know. I know they do "seasons" or some shit and have shifted to the payed prescription bullshit. I just watch their older episodes because most of they're newer stuff is just 2-3 guys talking out their ass.

Haggard Garage

Both are fun to watch. I like watching people dick around and have fun.

I only have 2 at the moment

>RugularCars
Review different cars. Be warned they have a soft spot for normal stuff compared to high end muscle/exotics. They also go to car shows and poke fun at stuff from time to time, plus they're also building and Tuning an old Falcon

>Walteriffic
Get the impression he's somewhat of a br/o/ driving around on his motorcycle and sometimes his Jeep

>regular cars

Dont mention that here.

i am subbed to that dude in blue mostly because i want to check up on the 240 he is building, not interested in anything else. Haggard garage seemed very interesting, MCM looks way too fucking sellout and they make me jealous with their JDM. JL's Garage looks like a good channel but i am not subbed. Engineering explained is god-tier. Muscle vs Tuner is normie-tier comedy but they can do sometimes *good* content. I like car throttle, maybe that's not a popular opinion here.

I unironically like Doug DeMuro's channel

its fun to sometimes look at smaller channels, they usually have the more down to earth projects, so I prefer them. MazdaMiataFan, Speedmasters, Weebcarguy, Mncarculture, Carpassionchannel. Some are bigger but they're all pretty fun to watch. also, c90adventures for seeing some crazy guy touring in a c90 around the world

Ricer Miata and More Skids are my favorite ones. Even if they're not super knowledgeable and stuff at least they try, and that's really enjoyable to watch.

Haggard Garage used to be pretty good for the same reason, but for the past few months I've been enjoying their videos far less.

>haha he's a FURRY bro that's so FUCKED UP.... BRO.....

yeah nah it's not 2007 and no one gives a shit

Its not that he is a furry. Its that he is considered bad in Veeky Forums. I am subbed to him. But we dont talk about him. Nobody here can admit they like him.

pacificcoastauto

guys a pretentious furry faggot who makes all his videos by looking stuff up on wikipedia

fuck that loser

R O A D K I L L
O
A
D
K
I
L
L

>English major tries to be a car guy
>likes 90s shitboxes cuz muh childhood
>has a semi successful jewtube channel
Give him a break dude. He is just some guy

If you want to learn about what makes cars work, Engineering Explained is a must. I've learned a lot from his channel.

that guy has fingers for days, like what the fuck seriously

I watch mostly

Salomondrin, Regular Car Reviews, Vehicle Virgins, Motormouth Canada and Car Throttle

>ChrisFix (lrn2 fix your shit and be proud)
>Haggard Garage (if you find in yourself a teenage desire to do skids in inappropriate places)
>Ricer Miata (like above albeit less skids)
>VisioRacer (does a bunch of car and engine type of top 10s, pretty decent)
>1320video (git ur street racing fix)
>Gaskings (pretentious commentator but makes decent content)
>CarsandCameras (honestly, just go karts)

Forgot RegularCars
>RegularCars (dude explains how cars he reviews are to drive making funny ass notions along the way with technical explanations where needed.

>inb5 Veeky Forums dunnit like him
Who gives a fuck, maybe OP will.

>saabkyle
>everyday driver
>superspeeders rob
>smoking tire
>chris harris
>savagegeese
>doug demuro
>vehicle virgins
>engineering explained

If you watch and enjoy subaruwrxfan or Regular Car reviews kill yourself.

>/DRIVE
>AvE
>Finnegan's Garage
>gassolean
>Invincible Extremes Muscle Cars Garage
>Roadkill
>nedaCFilms / Mustang-Town
>RamblinAround
>RegularCars
>Rex4x4
>Sloppy Mechanics
>StarPuss
>superspeedersRob
>TaxTheRich100
>TheSmokingTire

thatdudeinblue because he does have some interesting modified cars like the 600hp sleeper EG hatch and i enjoy watching the update on his 240sx
mightycarmods because seriously they make some seriously good full feature films like Kei to the City and their how to turbo a car video.
and finally roadkill because they have some seriously interesting projects on there.

furry detected

>Finnegan's Garage
>Motor Trend Channel (for HRG and RK)
>19Bozzy92
>Bad Obsession Motorsport
>Jay Leno's Garage
>greenleavesjapan
>TheSmokingTire (I don't like Fatt Marah very much but his content is decent)

>> Petrolicious
Petrolicious is too pretentious and artsy. Too much muh sentiment and not enough info or detail on the cars. The cars are consistently way more interesting than their owners but the cars get nothing but artsy shots while the owner tells his yawn-inducing life story.

>/Drive
/Drive went down the shitter over the past 2 years. They're pretty much awful right now. Tuned and Muscle are decent but not enough to bring the overall average of their content above a D-. I watched some of the premium content on a buddy's account and was very unimpressed. I would not pay for it.

Unwatchable because of moog's tryhard unfunny nature. I can fast forward through the "moog moments" but even then it's still not enough to hold my attention.

This. Roadkill is consistently good and Hot Rod garage is great now, Lucky is a fucking champ.

To anyone who says superspeedersrob, saabkyle, doug demuro, engineering explained, regular cars
Get out you fucking casual.

ChrisFix by far. I don't know if Veeky Forums likes him but he explains and shows things in ways that I "get.

plus he's not a "review" channel or whatever.

davide cironi

top lel

>engineering explained
>casual

He does knows more than over half Veeky Forums and more than most Veeky Forumstists who try to look smart.

Chris fix is near god-tier, dont watch mutch of his content but his videos are really good.

>>engineering explained
>>casual
that's not what he said. he said that if you mentioned them itt you're a casual.

Motor Trend
Donut Media
Engineering Explained
Network A for Formula Drift highlights and Tuerk'd

>Ctrl+f
>No Electric Federal
are you even trying? Check out this vid of a Benz 560

Much aesthetic:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2wN0nL5zQA

holy fuck that's awesome

trailer park boys of car yt
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nccuf-jMjeQ

Rednecks of Canada
youtu.be/BnP3buAO9qE

is there anything similar to roadkill, but with weeb cars? It's all muh american muscle, or at least mostly

Some are still really entertaining, though

Haggard garage

And almost every technical explanation is wrong.

PASSION

Hi it's Derek from Pacific Coast Auto and today we're taking a look at [Insert Car]

shame they had to take down most of their videos because some guy ratted them out to the port authority

So they were into illegal importing?

>car throttle
>regular car reviews
>carfection
>carhub
>evo
>tax the rich
>fifth gear
>marek drives
>MCM
>men and motors

and lockk9, but i doubt that counts.

This fucking guy

To add to the ones already posted I like watching
Speed academy
Everyday driver
GTChannel for crazy ass Tsuchiya and the cool cars they race

youtube.com/channel/UCMPu6gqvkqF7rg2Rv3PsXbA/videos

lots of old japanese street racing vids

this guy know

tj hunt

1320video
/DRIVE
AMMO NYC
Andrew Ucles
Auto Trader
carchannelclassic
Chris Harris on Cars
Engineering Explained
EricTheCarGuy
EVO
Falken Tire
Fifth Gear
Ford Performance
Gas Monkey Garage
GOHARD LIFE
Goodwood Road & Racing
GTChannel
Gumbal
haltechecu
Hesvid.com
Jalopnik
Jay Leno's Garage
Marchettino
mastermilo82
McLaren Automotive
mcmtv2
Mighty Car Mods
MIT OpenCourseWare
Motor Trend Channel
Nate Ramsey
Natech (Ge)arb(o)x cars
National Geographic Cars
nelsonracingengines
Network A
NHL
NikolayMustafin
NISMO TV
nissejarnet
norbefilms
OK Go
Petrolicious
Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Primitive Technology
race-media.tv
REALSTREETPERFTV
Rob Dahm
Salomondrin
Sasha Anis
schein609
Scotty Kilmer
Sophistefunk
Speed Academy
Steve Doherty
SteveO 220
superspeedersRob
TaxTheRich100
That Racing Channel
TheHoonigans
TheSmokingTire
Tom's Turbo Garage
TT -ROAD -WARRIORS - Lockk9
UCBerkeley
Winding Road Magazine

shit list m8

explain.

Add donut media to that list

>---------Overall favorites for consistent content------------

AMMO NYC - Only if your hardcore into detailing cars

GTChannel - Pretty good content but also have a "daily pick section" which they like a video someone else uploaded and are normally good watches

Gumbal - I don't watch his videos to much anymore but if you just want to watch and hear super cars its the place to go imo.

haltechecu - Education content mostly about ECU's and tuning.

Jay Leno's Garage - Probably my favorite car related youtube channel. Quality content uploaded consistently, most of it is older cars.

Motor Trend Channel - Mostly just watch videos that Randy is in, but I do enjoy the reviews for most part.

race-media.tv - If you enjoy watching full races, mostly onboard perspective from 1 driver.

superspeedersRob - as of lately he ,mostly talks about owning cars, cost to own specific cars, what goes wrong with super cars. Also has a lot of good older content from bullrun type rally's.

TheSmokingTire - Matt Farah drives random peoples cars. Overall I enjoy most videos content comes out pretty
regularly. My only complaint is I wish he shit on cars he didn't like more but obviously thats hard to do when the owner is sitting right next to you and being nice enough to let you drive their car.

Mighty Car Mods - meh content is regular and quite good at times, and then sometimes im not sure if it was worth watching.

Petrolicious - Don't watch many of their videos but its all well made.

>---------Specialty-----------
Drag Racing/roll - 1320video, That Racing Channel

nissejarnet- E30 m5x turbo videos, pretty good quality and semi regular (maybe 1 a month)

Sasha Anis - Best sounding 350z ever watch the longtube header videos have a couple.

TaxTheRich100 - doing stupid stuff with expensive cars.

Engineering Explained -

Nate Ramsey - Has a very good series on e30 m60 swap, about 10 videos long.

about 50% of them channels are shit. jmo tho

2000/2000

Nismo TV- has a lot of racing content of recent races. They even stream the races live at times.

Realstreetperftv - Uploads some of the same content as thatracingchannel (made by the same people) but they have more content on educational stuff.

SteveO 220 - no regular content. Owns a jag Xjr 15 and has some videos on it.

Schein609 - Has some glorious videos of his Mclaren F1 and Ferrari f40 if you are into car sounds. Also is a GT3 racer and uploads qualifying races sometimes.

norbefilms - Some good dirfing videos in (Poland?)

NikolayMustafin - the "Black Devil" has some crazy videos of whipping through traffic in Russia on a Hybusa Turbo

Ill check them out have never heard of them.

Its all about what your interested in, this is my personal subscriptions. I only try to sub to channels that have good quality content, Even if its content I may not like, they may one day down the road have something that interests me and I know that it will be good quality.