Help

Ive seen many people in videos with them but i cant find any online ...

Can anybody please refer me to a supercharge or turbo kit to a V6 Mustang 2004

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=3.8 mustang supercharger kit
ebay.com/itm/01-02-03-04-FORD-MUSTANG-GT-4-6L-V8-281-C-I-ENGINE-MOTOR-8TH-DIGIT-VIN-X-OEM-/162124107352?fits=Year:2004|Make:Ford|Model:Mustang|Submodel:GT|Engine - Liter_Display:4.6L&hash=item25bf598e58:g:8MgAAOSwnTJW~zTR&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmgtfy.com/?q=3.8 mustang supercharger kit

oh my god that was so fucking hard

get a honda you fucktard, you don't have the cognitive ability to put a supercharger on

>lmgtfy.com/?q=3.8 mustang supercharger kit

i dont know if it makes the difference but i got a 3.9L V6 ... and ive been reading the comments on the 03 model ... and they are saying that they are incompatible with the 04 model ...

and maybe you should have thought it out a bit instead of being an ass hole... fuck off back to your gay fucking miata you fucking tranny.

The 3.9 it just a 3.8L with a slightly longer stroke. It's still the same basic engine.

No, he's right to be an asshole.
Literally google the fucking question you asked in OP you retard. And fuck off all together.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN
is this your first thread for july?

listen here you fucking cunt ill stay for as long as i want you bitch. and i can ask all i want. you can go fuck your pussy car miata and cum inside the gas tank with your fucking dick of a friend your defending.

you son of a fucking whore love totting red commie hippie dick sucking miata pussy gay shit nigger

Here's what you need OP:

ebay.com/itm/01-02-03-04-FORD-MUSTANG-GT-4-6L-V8-281-C-I-ENGINE-MOTOR-8TH-DIGIT-VIN-X-OEM-/162124107352?fits=Year:2004|Make:Ford|Model:Mustang|Submodel:GT|Engine - Liter_Display:4.6L&hash=item25bf598e58:g:8MgAAOSwnTJW~zTR&vxp=mtr

>3.9 V6 Mustang
>slower than a base model Saturn Ion
Shiggy.

wow i bet your gay as fuck with that heavy homophobic thinking

>Saturn Ion
nah man you sure it wasnt the minivan something like the pontiac montana that beats the V6

at least get your info straight you fucking loser.

also you can suck gay boys dick and join the miata club while getting fucked in the ass,

Dude, just buy the v8 engine and drop it in, you will have a more reliable and powerful engine. It is not very difficult, look up a guide on the Internet, grab some tools, friends, and maybe a radio and have a good time

This isn't how you get help OP

>supercharge mustang
>still slower than a stock v8 mustang

why even live?

Mfw not switching the engine for a new superior ecoboost variant

nah thats how fucking get rid of trolls you like sucking gay miata cock

>Zero car knowledge
>asking for stupid help on Veeky Forums
>bashing on a miata
>owns a v6 mustang

fucking lol this guys life is a train wreck.

I raced a V6 SN95 with a base model Ion 5 speed.
SN95 V6 confirmed for slower. Not by much, but it is slower. While the Saturn makes 145 HP, it's also one hell of a lot lighter.

Also, the Saturn is 10 times easier to modify.

has someone collated this guy's shitty threads yet

with all the time wasted you could have gotten a better job to afford a v8 mustang
or researched more about doing a custom supercharger build for your awful engine

I mean think of it this way OP:

Eventually you'll want more power out of your car, and you'll max out what you can achieve with bolt-ons and stock internals (stuff like con-rods, crankshaft,etc) and the only way you'll get more power is dropping in the V8. So take all the money you'll end up putting into making the V6 faster, and invest it into dropping a V8 into it, because you're going to end up doing that anyways.

My suggestion:

>Get the V6 running properly if it isn't already
>Spend time upgrading the rest of the car first
>Stuff like brakes, tires, transmission, etc.
>THEN drop in a V8 and work on getting more power out of it

By that time you'll probably have most of the tools you'll need for an engine pull

v6 is a gift also will always look more manly than a 6 foot guy in a fucking manlet car whose hand touches the ground and cant fucking sit with out ripping a hole in his roof "fred flinstone" style...

id expect reddit or tumblr with their gay persona to like a fucking miata ... but Veeky Forums jesus christ might as well fucking drink high octane for breakfast.

you sure the driver wasnt getting his dick sucked by his gf while you thought he was racing you...
top kek at least try to make your lie sound more reasonable... you know, add a little twist and turn to your short story... maybe even greentext it.

univeristy is starting soon... the car was a gift... wont have the time to work on it and i know that the v8 is better ... so after a while i will sell it and add some cash over it.
It is my first car and it is a gift so its actually pretty good. far better than a miata.

if it' was a gift
and its your first car
and you're going to college
how about you save your fucking money and just live with it as it for a while?

also
>ask for help
>be a whiny little bitch
this is why your past five threads have gone nowhere

>v6 automatic faggot thinks his car is anything other than the ultimate bitch/faggot car
ROFLMAO
miata is fucking gay but a v6 mustang is even gayer

which past 5 threads ?

he makes threads like this every once in a while, it's basically
>hey guys how do i supercharge my dumpster-tier v6 mustang i got for free so its fast
>"use google"
>"you can't"
>"get a miata"
>HOW WHAT A BUNCH OF GAYFAG SHITFUCK KEKLORDS can anyone help pls

it's like pottery

>you sure the driver wasnt getting his dick sucked by his gf while you thought he was racing you...
Considering he was single and in the car alone, no. If he was doing anything beyond driving, it was masturbating.

>this same nigger
OP, stop thinking you can drift the piece of shit. Save your money for a better car.