Its a "europeans starts talking about american history" episode

>its a "europeans starts talking about american history" episode

>Its an "Americans start talking about history" episode.

>it's an "Americans start talking about history in general" episode.

>it's an "user suggest American history isn't merely an extension of European history" episode

>it's an "americans" episode

>It's an "American starts talking about anything but fast food episode".

>it is a Europeans ignorantly talk about how all Americans are ignorant episode.

>it's a /tv/ thread on /his episode

>it's a "americans think they have an history" episode

america has less history than my browser
america has less culture than my yogurt

>america has less history than my browser

and yet, we are still more powerful and relevant than your country will ever be.

not for long

>we

ayy

>not enjoying the Russian dixieboos delusional rantings about the civil war

>its a "european with no relevancy tries to piggy back off of Americas success while also insulting america" episode

>Guest starring "crazy European with an empire obsession"

Who is this Penis Pirate

It's the Happy Meal version of European history, you don't really have to spend a lot of time to get it. I've taken a shit at places older than the US.

>We

either you're a corporate lobbyist or a hopeless patriot.

American here.
I will freely admit our history and culture sucks, mostly because we don't have any historical swordsmen or warlords. We have cowboys and revolutionary officers and Rough Riders and drug dealers and CEOs, but we don't have any legendary warriors. Also since we hate Kings and foreigners, we don't even have any "nobility" memes, and we don't even know about ancient heroes from anywhere other than the Bible or maybe Arthurian legend.
Well at least we are rich and can into space and you all watch our TV shows and movies.
Pic related, it's the only American Zeitgeist of a "hero" that we can think of.

>the only American Zeitgeist of a "hero" that we can think of.

then you aren't thinking very hard

America has more history than most nations in Europe.

>American Zeitgeist of a "hero" that we can think of.
NIGGA WHAT?

Also Superman but he's more Jewish-American.

Superman is an alien with a rural Midwest upbringing.

Who's also a communist.

Also the only one he could think of was a twist on the iconic Man With No Name, which was a twist on the Lone Ranger.

>implying cowboys, rough riders and frontiersman aren't fucking awesome
>implying pre-civil war south wasn't essentially nobility (just reolace serfs woth slaves)
>implying davy crocket, sherman, robert e lee, teddy rooselt etc. aren't legendary
>implying culture stems from age

and was invented by jews

That's capeshit's one big problem.
There's like a trillion universes and versions of each character all done by hundreds of different writers.

I know hat, that's why it's American, it's from a Movie.

>it's an "americans think they have history" thread

>american
>history

>It's a "Europeans complain about how arrogant Americas are for thinking America is the best place in the world while arrogantly claiming that Europe is best place in the world" episode
>It's a "European meets an American that knows about European history and suffers massive cognitive dissonance as a result" episode

>americans in general

>it's a Europeans debate American firearm laws episode

This should be a bannable offense.

>cowboys
A modern romanticisation that has absolutely no similarities with what it actually represents, which can only exist because Americans are so fucking retarded they can't even remember their own shallow, short history.

>1607 AD to 2016 AD
>not "history"
Dumb Yurocuck

>1607
>"American" history

>At least we are rich

You mean you can get watever you want by simply taking a loan for everything?

>1607 AD
>Some europeans settle in a new land.