When/why pedophilia (~10) and hebephilia (11-15) turned socially unacceptable in the western society?

When/why pedophilia (~10) and hebephilia (11-15) turned socially unacceptable in the western society?

Is this related to the increase of women in power? Anecdotally, I've heard that during the Victorian era old prostitutes forced the raise of the age of consent just to not lose clients.

Other urls found in this thread:

breastcancerfund.org/assets/pdfs/publications/falling-age-of-puberty.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The goddamn whores.

>it's another pedophile complaining about age of consent episode

Why give a shit about something that only affects the dregs of society?

Because you can't have sexual desire before puberty.

Um wasn't prostitution illegal in Britain at the time anyways? And how would old prostitutes have enough political clout to force such a thing by themselves? Despite the obvious agenda for this I think a thread on the history of age of consent laws would be interesting

>dregs of society

Age of consent at 18 is bullshit. Go out to some bar in a rural area, you'll see 14-18 y/o girls where you can't tell the difference between them.

>are you 18
>you sure you're 18
>let me see your ID card, I'm the moral-police

Get fucked, seriously. The only reason you Americans have age of consent at 18 is because you have a phobia of sex before marriage. Literally sandnigger-tier.

Nice meme.

True pedophilia was literally never at any point in history accepted by society at large, only our way of dealing with it has changed. Up until the last 50 years it was a matter hushing things up or simply ignoring it to protect family reputation. In the last hundred years our knowledge of child sexuality and the harm of child sex abuse increased and caused us to reevaluate how we deal with the issue.

Hebe shit changed as a side effect of that knowledge applied to our increasingly regressed adolescents.

>It's a normies refuse to even think about the topic because they are afraid of it

That is completely and utterly false.

What about rome and greek having a culture of fucking young little boys? Is it true or a meme?

I think it is retarded that we classify pedophilia and hebephilia based on age and not on looks. Considering that female puberty starting point isn't fixed, but depends on how much body fat the girl has I think it is unreasonable to assume that a healthy male who is attracted to a 15 year old is mentally ill. 15 year old can these days very easily have the body of a woman.

Isn't the age of puberty for African American girls like 9 currently?

>The only reason you Americans have age of consent at 18 is because you have a phobia of sex before marriage
That doesn't explain it, as you can easily just marry someone younger than 18 to solve this problem. Also this doesn't prevent premarital sex among teens younger than 18. I agree 18 is somewhat arbitrary but if we're talking about children, actual children that haven't gone through puberty, no you can't fuck them

Theres nothing wrong about having sex with people above the age of 16 and the laws of every 1st world country apart from the USofA agree.

>tfw you are 36yo virgin

The real question is why do you want to fuck kids so badly

>culture of fucking young little boys? Is it true or a meme?

meme

pederasty usually involved adolescents

Ah, I remembered wrong. Not puberty, but breast budding. 10 for white girls, 9 for black girls.

breastcancerfund.org/assets/pdfs/publications/falling-age-of-puberty.pdf

Actually 16 is the age of consent in several states in the US

Is hebephilia even a disease?

Interestingly, on the state level, only ten states have the age of consent at 18. In most states it's 16.

AoC is 16 in some states.

What is happening in the U.S?

>That doesn't explain it, as you can easily just marry someone younger than 18 to solve this problem.

That's exactly the point. It's legal in the US to marry a 14yo and have sex with her, but illegal to have sex with a 15yo outside marriage.

Hormones in the food.

To marry someone below the age of consent, you have to have consent of parents or guardians.

>In the last hundred years our knowledge of child sexuality and the harm of child sex abuse increased and caused us to reevaluate how we deal with the issue.

Do you really believe this? It's all about banning studies that could suggest there's no harm, and imposing a silence on the whole issue. "Pedo danger" is just the last excuse to control the internet.

No, that shows that the law makes an exception for marraige, not that it was made to prevent premarital sex since teens are still able to have sex with eachother

Better diet most likely, same reason people are getting taller

Is that even enough data points to draw a conclusion?

Actually the age of puberty for girls has gone down massively (more than two years, which is huge) in the last 100 years because of the better supply of food.

If anything, the average 13 yo girl today is similar to the average 15 of 1900. I know it's not only in the body, but yes, it's largely about the body being sexually functional.

>inb4 pedo
I'm more into the milf meme.

>I'm more into the milf meme.

>2016
>Not embracing the whole spectrum of fertility.

Exactly!

Americans = Sandniggers.

>since teens are still able to have sex with eachother

5 year olds are still able to have sex with each other. That's because you can't persecute it. How are you going to persecute teens having sex with each other, who you are gonna put in jail?

Since Americans can't outlaw premarital sex between teens, they outlaw it between teens and adults so to reduce "the probability of having sex". It's Sandnigger social politics at its finest.

This is happenning all over the world.

>How are you going to persecute teens having sex with each other, who you are gonna put in jail?
The male teen.

I think they sent some teenager dude to prison in UK for receiving nudes from his girlfriend.

Oh yeah

You are so smart. That's not sex.

Ive heard of multiple cases of this happening
I think in one case the guy was prosecuted for possesion and the girl for distribution (of cp)

Funny world we live in

>5 year olds are still able to have sex with each other. That's because you can't persecute it. How are you going to persecute teens having sex with each other, who you are gonna put in jail?
The male teen, or you could classify attempting sex below 18 as a symptom of sex addiction or some shit and force them to go to a psychologist or have them take medication to reduce their sexual impulses. You need to be more creative, OP

How is that in any way "/pol/"

OP here. I'm not the guy you quoted, mate.

>The male teen

You understand that's impossible? You're a retard.

Because you are dumb.

Pedophilia has never been acceptable. Girls may be married, but they were never fucked until they had their period, which was considered to mean she was an adult female

If anything, let's discuss about pedo/hebe in history and not how it is now, please.

How is that impossible? This already happens in cases where a male "rapes" a female because she was drunk even though he was drunk also. I'm not promoting some social Marxist conspiracy, this is just how it is

When homosex became acceptable
You need a group for people to hate if you want a society to survive

It's a shit thread anyway, just sage and report it. Mods should close it.

I just needed to tell Americans that they have zero culture and are socially as developed as Sandniggers.

You are making things up.

Go on, please. Here, the usual pedo post gets quickly 404'd for no reason.

Utter bullshit
I've been thinking about sex and fantasizing on older women since I was 6

I am not making stuff up. This is besides the point that I was coming up with a hypothetical way that the law could seek to prevent premarital sex between teens if it was indeed strongly anti-premarital sex. It is possible to lock up teenagers. I know that this is somewhat outlandish, that is the entire fucking point and the reason that this isn't actually in the law

Even if it was never acceptable at large neither encouraged, there is a point where it clearly went from ignored to extremely hated. I think this is the point we are trying to discuss.

>In the last hundred years our knowledge of child sexuality and the harm of child sex abuse increased and caused us to reevaluate how we deal with the issue.

The harm is mostly caused by how society treats the matter
There are many cases of "victims" not giving a shit and being pushed into feeling bad by "helpers"
Things have the importance you give them

Perhaps you are a special case? I certainly didn't have sexual desires until puperty

>The harm is mostly caused by how society treats the matter

This. I believe the punishment for child sexual abuse should absolutely be kept in place, but victimization is a pure blight upon society. Everyone decides for himself how he/she feels. "The past" is not more real than a fantasy.

>How are you going to persecute teens having sex with each other, who you are gonna put in jail?

There are shittons of cases of 18 years old guys being labeled sexual offenders for having had sex with their few months younger gfs in the US

I second him. My first sexual thoughts came up when i was around 8.

Well, my mom used to walk around the house naked
I guess it's what awoken my sexual interest since she's the first women I fantasized about