Tiburons

del sol
90s korean cars

Diesel FWD Fiats

>fwd anything
>miata
>civic

multipla
seriously why the fuck would you own one without even modifying the front to look normal

why del sol? if anything the del sol is the only FF car i really dont feel bad for, it has some nice features.

Smart cars.

Every other car i can understand the rationale behind, but smart cars. Nope, don`t get it.

Also that scion version of the smart.

This. Also, any Volkswagen, leased Audi or leased Mercedes because I know they leased it just to make an impression that they're rich.

Correction: Volkswagen because they had to choose between a shitty diesel and a shitty gasoline engine that will explode in 3 years and the lease part is true about entry level luxury cars such as Audi A4, C180 or 318i.

>fwd celica

no reason to feel bad for me bear

Spark
Civic
Mustang
Camaro
F150
Silverado
Mirage
&everything else but my car.

You're not serious, are you? The 2.5 I5 they used in the mid 00s through ~2013 was super reliable, and glorious VR6 was tankproof if slow for a 6cyl. The turbo engines were hit or miss, but their modern NA engines were generally pretty gud

The facelifted version looks alright for what it is and the car is actually comfy as fuck
Whats wrong with del sol? Other than it not being as good as the first CRX

>Whats wrong with del sol?
The community

volvo 240
I know because I drive one

BMW 318d with a M package. Producing a whopping 143bhp.

Is FWD short for front wheel drive or four wheel drive?

>diesel

Yes

FWD = front wheel drive
4WD = four wheel drive
AWD = all wheel drive

The tricky thing here is that 4WD and AWD seem redundant, but 4WD typically refers to a part time system meant only for off road use, like you'd see on a Jeep. AWD usually indicates a full time system like Quattro or X-Drive.

>any m3
you tried so hard to appear rich, yet couldn't afford anything higher on the totem pole

4WD usually means it has a transfer case that forces a 50/50 torque split when in use.
It might also have a "low range" ratio in the transfer case that multiplies the engine's torque significantly.

It's an m3

Why the F150?

>Whats wrong with del sol?

Slow, leaks, AWFUL community. Driving a del Sol is basically painting "I'm a huge faggot that loves sucking dicks" on the side of your civic

Earlier CRXs are fine, but Del Sols are cheap (and strange) enough for the #YOLO vape crowd to afford

V6 mustangs

>tfw noone mentioned the Audi A2 yet
muh aerodynamics

Any car with a Bernie sticker on it

>Classic car owner. He owns a forgettable car
Pic slightly related

3 cylinder bmw 3-series
Yeah, and that boxer from 1939 was breddy gud. Too bad they make utter shit now.

... And which car would you guys recommend for someone who just wants to get from A to B and doesn't want Autism/o/s to judge him?

Civic

Who cares if a neckbearded virgin autist feels sorry for you? I actually feel bad for them

>answer to your question is a hatchback civic

Supercharged W-body. Especially the Monte Carlo.

I know because I own one. They chirp tires all the time and the V6 is underwhelming

It was made for parking in the cramped city streets and the displacement taxes of europe. Over here it's more of a novelty.

>civic owners aren't enthusiasts
10/10

driven in one once
>rock hard suspension
>rock hard seats

fuck that thing. ill stick to my BX

I drive a civic that's why I recommend one dumbass

I hate working on fiats, especially 500s and puntos, everything wants to snap when you undo it.

Road noise hell, super vague electric steering and the cheapest sharp brittle interior plastics.
Also enjoy your sticking turbo wastegate if you drive one of the little rattly 1.3 diesel shits.

>XJ Cherokee
Everything breaks always especially the 90's 4wd diesels
>E Series to BA Falcons
Everything dies, especially brakes and front suspention

Cooling issues and overheating trans

>XJ Jag
yerp

Basically every car made before 1996

Damn I kinda wanted the new roadster too

The interior is nicer on the 500s, but the car itself is way below the build quality of the mini which is its main competitor.

I had to replace a leaky radiator on a 500 a couple of weeks ago, bumper off job, I was genuinely surprised how few of the bolts wanted to come out on a car I consider to be fairly new.

>Road noise hell
Don't know what you mean, but whatever.

>super vague electric steering
You get used to it, it's not that vague, anyways. You know where the wheels are pointing, you just don't have as much feedback as you would on an hydraulic one.

>cheapest sharp brittle interior plastics
Eh, don't know what version of the Punto you're talking about but the newer version is alright. It has some soft plastics on top and some harder ones below, but they're well put together. Nothing rattles on my car.

>Also enjoy your sticking turbo wastegate if you drive one of the little rattly 1.3 diesel shits.
First time I'm reading about that.

>The interior is nicer on the 500s, but the car itself is way below the build quality of the mini which is its main competitor.
Have you even compared the price on both?

Any car that's not MR

>Muh weight distribution
>Muh point the wheels and hit the go pedal

>OP
>no car

I'll take a clean 2ZZ seventh gen Celica over the bus.

and the epic butthurt commences

eyyyy why are you so assblasted Tony?

Miatas are fun as fuck
I guess you haven't driven one if you feel bad for some reason

> owner has 200 hp 2zz with yamaha designed pent roof heads
> Toyota engineering and reliability
> light weight aerodynamic body
> 6 spd manual
> fwd yes but no torque so easily controllable, only a split second less acceleration while exiting a corner

As a v8 lexus owner I sometimes envy celica drivers. You probably drive a 328 shitbox and think you own a luxury drift car

>literally every time someone bases a fiat this twat comes out the woodwork

Why are youbso mad people don't like your shitty 60hp fiat?

Its like they gave up on life and have been tricked into believing they did a good adult thing.

Honestly depressing.

If st162 then it's okay, any other, later model is shit

>90s Korean cars
This. Whenever I see someone with an old Hyundai I feel sorry for them. Usually a window is broken or the paint is ruined

>punto man is defending his purchase again for no reason

>the new roadster
You mean the 124? That's built by Mazda so it's God tier

>decent little Opel SUV

They're ok