CROWN VIC THREAD

DOWN DICK THREAD.

Anyone here done the J-mod on their Panthers? Experiences, before and afters? I've got a 2005 P71 (pic related) and the J-mod sounds easy and cheap and so worth it.

Otherwise circle jerk about the 4.6.

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.ca/a/Lincoln/Town Car/TORONTO/Ontario/19_9444850_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=1_15_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave that poor land barge alone.

I'm gonna try and buy a town car from this dude, air ride suspension yo.

>comparing ford against ford

congratulations you played yourself.

how much? pics?

2000 CAD.

Problem is i gotta pay another 500 or so to the government to register shit and i'm a little broke right now. I hope the car isn't sold till my next pay check.

autotrader.ca/a/Lincoln/Town Car/TORONTO/Ontario/19_9444850_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=1_15_3

not bad, I consider any car that drives worth at least 1,000 to 1,500 USD, so I'd go for it.

Tearing good chunks of rubber off my tires trying to turn.

So I'm thinking of getting an older Crown Vic because they're going for around $2000 or less in my area. I'm not seeing any police interceptors, but plenty of Lincolns and Mercurys. What are some things I should look for in late 90's/early 2000's cars that might be major issues down the road?

Has anyone ever made a RHD conversion? I've never seen one mentioned online

>RHD conversion
>throwup.jpg

Don't you fucking weebify my comfy American landbarge.

>that weight

Pig fat really isn't a meme

You do know that there are other places in the world besides weebland that use RHD right? Like Europe, Australia and New Zealand?

My point still stands. The only thing worse than RHDing a Vic is RHDing a Mustang or Camaro. It's like shitting on the American flag.

I'd drive it as LHD if I could but it wouldn't be roadworthy so I have to RHD it.

what the fuck where is that a law

So I've got a 302 from the Sister of the vic, What do you suggest I modify on it to get maybe 200+hp
Headers arn't an option
And I'm using an AOD trans if that matters.

If I recall correctly, that's the same law in the US, but reverse.

Nope.

Crown Vics aren't legal to import to Australia (for road use) until they're 30 years old anyway, so if you're an Ausfag by the time they're legal to import they're old enough to leave LHD.

What makes them illegal to import?

a Marauder with 4.10s would be a fair comparison instead of an LX Sport.

>almost 1900kg
the fuck is that thing made of?

I wonder if you can swap the heads for some trick flows, its the same 4.6 engine from the mustang.

you will be pushing 300+ with a good tune.

Because they're not on the list of improved vehicles under 30 years old that the government made.

>AOD transmission
Your fucked m8 those slushboxes can't handle more than 120hp or they shit the bed

odd seeing as how they came on the car and had a stock HP of 140

I love my Crown Vic. Not because it's a good car, oh no. It's a pigfat shitbox. But it's MY pigfat shitbox. It's been there for me for so many firsts. First kiss all the way to first blowjob. First blunt all the way to first gravs. First job, first day at university. I learned to wrench on it. So yes, she's a shitbox, and yes, I'm a sperglord, but yes, I love her.
>pic related, only one I currently have

Majority of left-driving countries have that rule. Japan and the UK are the only exceptions IIRC.

i read this in his voice, almost died

>DUDE WEED LMAO

Ayyyy lmao exact quote from my post nice work

Bump with vinyl floor master race