/drg/ Danganronpa General - Everybody wants Souda to kill himself Edition

Last thread → hit image limit.

Please try to not spam pictures and shit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtu.be/UdGlN0aEG2k

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [DESPAIR/FUTURE ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zKNM8MaT

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5jMrt2UOl0
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/150728307238/dangan-radio-mirai-hen-3-write-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Making the new thread this early

I guess this is what we call a precocious ejaculation.

Dammit

>I guess this is what we call a precocious ejaculation.
That's what she said...

Current Op is a faggot confirmed.

Jackpot, jackpot, fucking hell I'm so tired but who the fuck cares, jackpot.
Konnichiwa minna, jackpot.

You think Souda was premature...

...Juzo always went by too fast.

Okay dead mom

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

First for HOPE

Okay, gonna go watch the best football team in the world play, see y'all later!

Well, now you have the camera and the uni stuff is solved, right?

>Going with a friend and my camera
Of course Mahiru-user goes with a camera. Post some pictures here when you are back

Premature ejaculation is a serious problem! Not that I know about it, a friend told me...

They fucked up the embed

>using low-res gundam sprites
At least try to call OP out on it with passion

After seeing this image multiple times, i don't know what Akane is thinking.

First it was some degree of honryness with sleazeness, now it feels like Akane is disapointed with someone and does not know what to say.

Also, K.O. How did your work went? Did you really break your arm?

Yeah but Juzo tends to get penetrated, he's not trying to use his dick like Souda is.

Souda was premature.

:^)

Try clicking on the sprite pic.

No, actually today went fine.

Why did you tell me I am going to hurt myself today? From a dream no less?

To me it feels like a pic she took for a yearbook, dunno why

get on my level

I'm considering starting a modding project to change all the "official" lines in the Dangan Ronpa PC game into the ones originally translated by orenronen. I just can't get behind "Ultimate."

I am now a working man, well, you can call it work but at least it brings the fucking dough.
Juzo can't think straight.
Dreams don't have meanings, that's cowshit.
Oh oh, I can help, I can help, I can fucking help.

Well, in the dream, Fuyuhiko broke your arm with your own weapon, given you're going to a place of suck, i thought something bad was going to happen, i am a suspersticious person.

Perhaps if you and Fuyu met IRL, you should take care.

>Juzo can't think straight

REKT

Hey, I'm a fucking nice guy, the only time I'd break someone's arm is if they:
>A: Give me something dairy.
>B: Insult my height.
>C: Call me a baby.
>D: Diss the yakuza especially the Yamaguchi-gumi.
>E: Hug me for no good reason.

Other than that, I'm cool.

Hey, Kuzu-user, can you please explain the difference between 首謀者 and 黒幕?

>preferring SHSL to Ultimate

Say what you will about Ultimates translation, but it's a good fit for the level of talent they display. And it makes Junko not completely retarded.

>IT'S ALL ACTUALLY SUICIDE
I'm done. I'm fucking done. It's like he knew everyone and everything I liked in this show, then knew everything I wanted to happen in it and completely fucked every single one of these things up, just to piss me off. The one time I actually got hyped for a new show and I've been fooled. I don't even care how little of the show is left, I'm out of these fucking series as soon as Despair is over (a.k.a Thursday, I assume).

>implying gundam isn't a virgin that would premature

:^)

it started off as such a wild ride, but now it's a ride that i just want to end so i can get off
i just want togami to be alive
and still hold hope that they can SOMEHOW sufficiently conclude all this shit in a way that's not pants on head retarded

I like SHSL better, it's more to the original meaning. Plus, "Lil Ultimate" sounds fucking stupid. Ultimate makes it sound like they're the best of the best when really they're the best of their age. SESL also fits better.
One means ringleader and one means mastermind, both can be used but the former is used more often.

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

I only played the steam releases and I kinda liked "ultimates"

PUT AOI'S "THE SHAQUILLE O'NEAL OF DIRTY" LINE BACK IN IT!!

And don't forget Togami's savagery here too, those jokes were the absolute best when I watched the LP of the first game.

ultimate's kinda bland imo
shsl always had a nice ring to it
it also fits with dr's habits of tagging random words like super onto titles

Isn't the word "charles barkley of disgusting" or something?

you realize that almost every student in DR universe is a virgin right?

The exceptions are Sonia and maybe mikan and akapo, and that is including DR1 Characters.

Fuck me, I meant the latter is used more often, sorry.
Don't act like hot shit, you virgin.

Badumtiss.

>Sayaka
>virgin
Idols are far from being virgins

Probably won't start for a while because I need to actually work up enough money to buy the PC version and fool around with the files a bit first. I also need to decide if I'm going to bother changing around graphics as well, and if I do, then it'll probably be good to have other people on the project. I'll probably post again about it once I've gotten the prep work done, though!
"Lil Ultimate" was the straw that broke the camel's back. Before then I was willing to tolerate it but after seeing them screw up that badly, something needed to be done.

fuck, meant to post this

I think that was a different line, idk

I didn't know Akapo was in DR...

I must of missed him somewhere.

The games in the west don't have "super" in their titles though

yea but gundam would probably have the least knowledge and be kinda spergy about it

>DR universe
> including DR1 Characters

nah, you've just misreaded.

>He didn't find Akapo

/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

This should help.

well yea
they also don't have shsl
what's your point

I must have, quite a fumble this is.

my point is its just a word

yea but it sounds nicer
more zing to it

Well, if you decide to do it, let me know, I have all kinds of modding DR vids of mods I tried making on the PC version of both games, I have also made Japanese mods for both games before Spike Chunsoft released an official one. I made them all in the past and still need to finish, just look here and navigate through my channel or through the related vids.
I'm always interested in helping.
youtube.com/watch?v=A5jMrt2UOl0

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/150728307238/dangan-radio-mirai-hen-3-write-up

>Nakahara points out that in despair, Yukizome is not all “I’ll make you despair, hahaha!” but more like “Let’s do our best to dye the world in despair!” Cute, she says.

Well, it was pretty cute...

>Ogata says that there’s still a bit left to go, and to look forward to it. After all, Zetsubou-hen is this Thursday. Nakahara then says “Let’s despair!” and Ogata says that she can’t say what, but in Zetsubou-hen 11, something to do with Yukizome shocked her. Nakahara is intrigued and says she’ll ask Ogata for more details after the broadcast, but Ogata says she’ll know it when she sees it and refuses to say if it’s in the first or second half

Okay, now I'm really interested.

I was about to shout "MODS" but now I'm curious where you found that...

If you pause at one moment on her execution, you see that.
One naked frame.

Damn, Fuyu you're fast.

They don't call me Kuikkushūtā for nothing.

I call you shorty.

No shit? Now I gotta know if that was intentional or inadvertent. I'm willing to say intentional, because she was meant to be a fanservice character.

I'm not short... I'm just tightly framed, get it right.
Of course it's intentional, when people say Mikan here. They mean DR fanservice.

>shorty
>fukawa and her booty
SHAWTAY

Awakened Shorty.

Toko is pretty.

Why thank you

Is work involving criminal shit still legitimate work? Don't say no. It's a rhetorical question.
I'm not an awakened shorty either, I'm not short, get it right damn it.

>Is work involving criminal shit still legitimate work?
Yes, lawyers are a thing :^)

Organized crime is over, you can steal money from millions of people legitimately now and it would be perfectly legal.

Seconded, she got even prettier in DR:AE. in DR1, she drew me in with how zany and naughty she can be, even though why she's like that is for super fucked up reasons, to which I can sympathize.

I'd be willing to write her a potential boyfriend (not a gary stu) if she gets over her Togami obsession. It's pretty clear she likes men from the get-go, but I suppose with Juzo coming out of the closet, she could very well be Bi. So I don't mind Tokomaru as a romantic ship now, as long as Toko is happy.

Fuckin' A, forgot to reply to Kuzu

Man, if only Mikan wasn't so fucked in the head, I'd add her to my list of favorite dangan girls.

Same, but a certain somebody just gets super pissed off every-time its brought up, and I can't tell if he is trolling me or if he legitimately pissed.

Either way im not going to stop because its a fictional character and its pretend goddamnit. Yuri love is pure.

Cute.
Komaru is good for Toko even as just a friend.

I would say I want to see them one more time in DR3 but then again considering I also wanted a cameo from the DR1 students this may be some monkey's paw shit.

Damn it. I knew someone would say that.
Good, criminal business is still a business.
Agreed, she actually seems like a nice person to be with if she didn't have that shitty despair side.

It's going to be the biggest monkey paw shit, im content with Toko and Komaru being the worst episode.

But Fuyuhiko also has shitty despair side, you know. And Peko too. I don't understand why people keep blaming only Mikan in that.

I am going to sleep (hopefully not permanently), keep talking /drg/

Oh oh, I know what that means now, I'm no longer clueless, fuck yeah.
No no no no, not that, I mean her personality we see prior to the brainwashing and SDR2 Chapter 3.
See ya soon, good might.

You said you wanted to ask me something today.
What was it?

>good might
Damn it.
*good night

Good night!

Nevermind, i am fine not knowing it.

Wait, pissed off about Tokomaru? Who the hell would be angry over that?

Guess that answers my question. It's only careless if it isn't handled properly, to which I have faith that it will be handled well.

see

You torture me woman...

I am reading last thread and trying to find where i asked you the question, chances are i probably forgot what i wanted to ask you.

Sorry

I don't know but its just one guy under an user name and he just calls me out on this shit on occasion.
He used to do it more actively but I only seen him do it once lately and that was when I made the thread.

From what I know plausible deniability is a thing. If a shady man asks me to move boxes from one place to another then I'm just moving the boxes, I don't know what's inside them.

You get to bring one danganronpa character into our world, but they're chibified
Would you do it?
Who ?

What kind of damage can they do to the world?
Are just a chi-bi and look cute or are they a functioning person but looking creepy as fuck?

it's legitimate if no one finds out

I'll get myself a little Nagito and cuddle & snuggle with him all the day!

True, but aren't there moments where that doesn't matter and the fact that say, you moved boxes containing weapons doesn't excuse the fact you took a part in it? Or is it something that varies in countries? Sorry for my bad way of phrasing.
Kuzuryuu or Peko of course. Most likely Peko because then I can huge her 24/7.
A Chibi Kuzuryuu would be grumpy because of the fact he is chibi.
Just the way I like it.

They have their normal personality, they're just chibi and adorable

anal.

Ryota Mitarai
He's my husbando

>tfw togami will never reciprocate
even as a togamifag i think she's probably better off just giving into the lez for cumaru, it's a mutually beneficial and cute relationship!

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Then Aoi, because she is pretty much a normie and cute as she is.

If they just looked cute and were not a functioning person I would of picked Toko, but if I picked Toko.

She is going to fucking somebody at some point in time and then we got the bride of chucky on our hands.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

Fuck, it's late, I have work later today, gonna sleep, see you guys, good early morning.

But Toko and Togami look so cute together!

Sleep well Fuyu!

it doesn't excuse the unhealthy onesided obsession of toko coupled with togami's manipulative nature
at least it seems as if togami has grown out of that since 1, but toko is definitely still on the 'one sided obsession' thing