>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBRC5xF0GE
serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/revelation/supports/support-growth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cutest family

Who would make the best Shining Bow Ballistician? S'gotta be male and have a high Magic stat, I'd imagine. I'm thinking Odin, unless I do some eugenics shenanigans.

Upon realizing I can use Asugi, things have changed.

>Shining Bow Ballistician
Weird concept, yet sounds interesting. Tell me how your results were later.

I love Sakura!

>mamuicucks will never have family art this good

Tell me how you really feel.

It won't. It has no soul. It shits out the same derivative bullshit and then fucks off because it's a heartless monster. No one has a problem with the "Cutest family" user because he posts something different in each thread. That's truly harmless. But posting the EXACT
SAME
FUCKING
THING
EVERY
SINGLE
THREAD

is absolute garbage. It's no better than Tharjafag with his "Tharja a best fucking hell lol".

>he
I'm a girl actually lol

My bad, she then.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What's with all the Lucina threads lately?

Autism.

You should try to marry someone who also matches your fighting style right

Like if you're physically oriented you marry someone else who also fights physically, if you're magically oriented you marry someone who also fights magically, right?

Prove it whore.

Lucina a shit.

t. Azurafag.

>A Support

>Azura: That war council meeting went on forever! I know it's important, but my goodness!

>Kaden: Whoa! You look exhausted. I've never seen such heavy bags under someone's eyes!

>Azura: Kaden, you probably shouldn't tell people that. Anyway, I'm fine. Really.

>Kaden: I don't know. You don't seem fine. You look paler than death! Do ya need a nap?

>Azura: No, I can't sleep. I just lie there with my eyes wide open and my mind racing...

>Kaden: That sounds terrible! You've got to look after yourself, Azura.

>Azura: I know. I've just got a lot on my plate right now.

>Kaden: Well, I can't help with that. I try to keep my plate empty. But I can at least offer you a super-soft pillow. Surely that'll help, right?

>Azura: Do you mean your tail?

>Kaden: What else?! Come on, Azura. I'm being serious. If you don't rest, you'll get sick!

>Azura: I guess you have a point. Your tail does look like it would make a nice pillow...

>Kaden: The best! Now follow me. We'll find a nice spot to curl up for a nap. Off to bed!

>Azura: All right, Kaden. Thank you. You're always so kind to me.

>A SUPPORT

WEW, this is your fucking WIFE, Azurafags. Are you okay with her sleeping with another dude when she feels bad?

>everyone that dislikes my bland boring washingboard waifu has to be a waterfag

Read that post again
>Shitzurafag being retarded as usual.

What else do you expect from shitzuracucks? They're just as retarded as their waifu.

I love to be cucked by my waifu

I have not come to /feg/ since early 2015. Does the undub fix the atrocious localization issues I've heard so much about or is it JUST the japanese voices over the english translation?

We know Charlottefag.

Bow down to the Queen of Valla. Or just say hi.

I like Hana

The latter.

>atrocious localization issues

The writing in Fates is bottom-of-the-barrel shit regardless of whether it's the original Japanese script or the Treehouse localization.

What is it with this game and general and getting cucked?
why is it mentioned all the time and made a big deal all the time
do so many here have cuck fetish/complexes?

Severa is garbage. Even shittier than Azura.

But this is the queen of Valla. Severa is a rotting corpse because she's a terrible unit.

That's Subaki's wife you cuck.

Cuckoldry and NTR are a series staple in FE. See guys like Roger, Hardin and Sigurd in the old games.

People bought into the "waifu game" meme and found that everyone actually ships all the waifus with the other guys in the game instead of with (You)

It's about one shitposter responding to himself over and over again.
I know it sounds silly, but you should be here when the mods wake up and delete all his posts and it's literally sixty posts responding to himself just being deleted.

How good is Charlotte!Siegbert@Wyvern Lord?

Anyone use it or is Siegbert just not worth using (conquest)?

Shitbert is shit, ugly and not worth using m8.

None of the kids are worth using.

i know what it is thanks
i even like netorare manga butthat doesn't mean i have to talk about it all the time and letting it ruin my game experience

Nina is the best and most noble thief. She stole my heart and I would do anything she wanted to make her happy

Stop posting, Shiro.

Would you let her dad fuck your butt in front of her if she asked you to?

After Playing Fire Emblem Fates, Does Anyone Else Find Themselves Disappointed In How The Game's Story Turned Out? Kind Of New Here So I Don't Know The General Consensus, But How Do You All Feel About The Game's Story?

>marry a unit woman
>she cheats on you like the whore she is
This is why you follow Ike's and Chrom's examples and marry nameless generic npcs.

Yeah the story is pretty bad.

If that would make her happy but I'm not sure how much she would want to see her dad fuck someone.

All three games just have vayring degrees of shitty story syndrome. Birthright might be the least bad but it's still really, really bad.
Thankfully you can smash start in Conquest and just enjoy the great gameplay.

>capitalizing every word
How did anyone ever think that was good.

Cutest mamui family. Hi

You serious? The story is practically the only thing anyone ever talks about. Gameplay is irrelevant when it comes to FE. That's why Fates is the worst FE.

these s supports for male kana fucking trigger my autism can we just make them like fucking a supports instead i fucking hate nintendo so much so fucking much

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBRC5xF0GE

>Corrin's canon wife is his cousin
>because of the mamui problem that means one other man never sires the child he needs to sire as canon dictates
>Azure sleeps with Kaden no matter her marital status
>Shigure is actually Kaden's son and Selkie his fraternal twin
>Corrin is a canon cuck

Hey, does anyone know if Onmi's here? Or when he's around, at least? I have a few questions to ask him.

Fire Emblem never had a good story.

Video games in general have never had a good story.

Are people still crying about the localization?

Get a life, faggot.

I will never forgive them for what they did to Weffie.

Why the fuck do you even care about shipping the second gens with each other? It's so pointless.

Original is better

Not really, it's actually pretty cute. A lot of second gen pairs are better and more popular than a majority of the first gen pairs.

No, it's fucking pointless and a waste of time.

Fuck you for turning Fire Emblem into what it is today.

Okay now you're beginning to sound like an Opheliacuck, calm down buddy.

>A lot of second gen pairs are better and more popular than a majority of the first gen pairs.
I find this debatable.

Have a nice day.

I love Pieri and so do you!

How hugable is you're waifu?

>being fine with Forrest
>ever

You're a fucking moron, but you already know this.

He was not turned into a mouthpiece, you don't even know what a mouthpiece is and probably haven't even recruited him in-game, you just listen to whatever /feg/ parrots to fearmonger

Very

The hugliest.

>Fire Emblem is now little more than a means for turboweebs to invest themselves in the romantic lives of animu-style video game characters

That kind of fits with what FE has always been. People have always been more drawn to the characters than the actual story.

>That kind of fits with what FE has always been.

No it fucking doesn't you little shit.

Owain, Severa, and Inigo are living proof shipping second gens is pointless.

Nice revisionist history awakening fag

A focus on characters was always the point and what differentiated it from traditional strategy games

Like, that was Kaga's entire goal when creating the series

Yes it is you little-er shit.

wife

The story was never just casually tossed to the side though.

It's hard to care about characters if the story they're in isn't good enough.

Kaga's goal was most definitely not to create a weeb-pandering shipping sim filled with characters that could each be summed up with a single anime trope

You sound like one of those faggots who insists that Anno was an asshole who made Evangelion to troll the entire world.

Post full

but I did

Where the fuck do you get that idea from? Kaga literally said as much in that interview with Sakaguchi.

How does this happen? I hate this bitch and she's my best unit

Get out of here Hayato

Modern Fire Emblem doesn't focus on the characters, though. The casts wouldn't be so fucking awful if it did.

The focus is on shipping autism, involving half-assed-at-best characters.

Siegbert needs Def. Charlotte fucks it up for him. Selena!Siegbert is better.

He did create FE4 which falls under that description.

Does Faes have support tiers like Awakening had? ie different pairings that had a faster time to S rank with each girl having one fastest one that may or may not be the Canon hint like Chrom and Sumia or Virion and Cherche

FE15 when? Fates is shit, we need something new

Hayato is for Nyx

Thracia? Blazing Sword? Genealogy?

The retainers fast support with each other and their royal I believe

Hayato is for sexual bullying

Retainers and siblings usually support faster.
There are some bizarre omissions to the pattern though.

serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/revelation/supports/support-growth/

No it doesn't. If the goal was weeb-pandering, they would have created some mind-numbingly bullshit reason for being able to fuck any of the characters with your self-insert, like Awakening and Fates did. And neither of those games mentioned have characters that can hold a candle to FE4's cast.