>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Previously seen at:

Regular Tempo Warrior (not dragon)

Is it still viable? And is Varian really that important for it?

>hijacking threads with your OC
reeeeeeeee

Varian is not needed, no. It's alright. Weapons are so much tempo that they can carry you to great lengths.

>he concedes after I summon my fourth blademaster
I'm 60% sure he still had a chance.

Just make a new thread for non-OC if it's an issue.

Just got king krush and ragnaros with the welcome bundle. Are they good? I'm not a pro so not sure about it

nth for sitting on 10000 dust with nothing to craft.

New expansion WHEN?

you got the worst possible one off the welcome bundle and one of the best legendaries in the game in the packs

so not bad

Ragnaros is top tier. He'll always be good and in Standard. Krush is pretty garbage, but he's 400 dust, so really it could be worse.

Krush isn't "bad" but he just doesn't fit in any hunter decks. He's good when you get him off of Tomb Spider or Webspinner or something, so he's obviously not "bad" bad.

Rag is great, but currently doesn't have a spot in the meta because shamans are everywhere and they barf shitter totems all over the place and Rag doesn't have good targets. Same with Yogg spells shitting out Feral Spirits and Balls of Spiders.

Golden Barnes
Golden Malchbaby
Golden Malygos
Golden Yogg
Golden Thalnos
Just golden everything.

>people thought yogg would be the meme card
>it actually turns out yogg is the only non-meme old god

never would have guessed

THINK ABOUT IT
BLIZZARD GAVE SHAMAN
A 1 MANA 3/3 WEAPON

And you thought War Axe was OP

>Blade Flurry was gutted for "design space"

Worst brawl ever this week. Lovely.

>1 mana 3/3
Retard.
It's 1 mana 1/3.
It'll cost you 2 mana to hero power for Spell Power or play Thalnos/Kobold on curve.
It's a fucking 3 mana 3/3.

Raven Idol brawl will always be the worst brawl.

>Having a weapon out turn 1 in any shape or form a bad thing.

Thrall spotted.

That's a bad one too. The only thing good about the current brawl is that the matches are over at first or second turn.

>worst brawl ever
This is like the third time they've done it.

And three times it has been the worst brawl ever.

>Opponents drop a giant and Rag lightlord t2

>I drop 4/3s and 2/3 on curve

Why don't they just make a coin flip simulator so I don't have to endure this bullshit for the free pack?

It's been something like ten posts since the last OC. We need to fix that.

What card(s) would place this into your hand/deck

Ramp Druids wet dream

Webspinner is 10 times worse.

Atleast with this you can complete Quests quickly.

>that wording

As it's written that's just "destroy a minion"

The "already" makes it vague enough for Hearthstone. You understand the effect.

It's turn three and this board slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

Which Legendary are you saving dust to craft?

>Y'shaarj - for Barnes/Ramp Memes

Neutral spells when?

twist the nether

At least with webspinners you have an more even chans of winning. Here the game is literally deciced on your RNG turn 1 making the by far most unsatisfactory games I've ever had. Sure, this is RNG the game but this brawl is straight up "fuck you, im going in dry!" while other brawls at least gives you an illusion that your plays actually matters.

want nzoth and cairne but saving gold for next expansion

>Rag not in every control warrior, Renolock and every other control deck.
>Toplol

This is why meta lists are more toxic than aggro shaman.

Whatever I feel like when I get the dust. Probably fandral, Edwin or 1 mana spooky man.

That cards already in the game user. It's called Yogg

(6, Legendary spell) Guldan's Final Quest: Shuffle five Tombs into your deck.

(one is real, the other 4 are regular tombs)

(2) Tomb: Add a Skeleton Warrior to your hand.

(1) Skeleton Warrior: 2/2

(2) The Tomb of Sargeras: Shuffle three Demon Traps into your opponent's deck and the Eye of Sargeras into your deck.

(8) Eye of Sargeras: Set your hero's health to 5 and destroy two mana crystals. Add Sargeras to your hand.

(0) Demon Trap: When drawn, summon a Fearsome Doomguard. (functions like Ambush, except your opponent gets the minions)

Warlock only btw

>(8) Eye of Sargeras: Set your hero's health to 5 and destroy two mana crystals

there is no fucking way you live another turn

It's supposed to be a ridiculous requirement, the original card is stupid anyways. It's more for fun like Majordomo.

Lose two fucking niggering games in a fucking row because of le epic meme bazinga xD Call of the Outskilled ;:^) wow guys it really makes me feel like i put thought into the 7 previous turns and made vaule assessments that put me in the favourable position i was in ATLEAST IT'S NOT YOGG

Got golden rare, rare and shitty priest epic I don't have from the brawl pack.
Breddy gud dust.

Play shaman then you scrub.

>Lifecoach: haha shaman is so easy I can get to legend by being blind and only going face haha
>still makes value trades with doomhammer and burn spells

>using nigger
>not talking about priest

Who's that Pokemon?

I refuse to play decks that don't work.
Le epic pink boypucci meme?

Greetings, friend. I've been here for a while. (Holds up 2 overloaded crystals) my name is Faceless Flamewreath but you can call me 4 mana 7/7! Heh. As you can see I'm very overpowered. That's why I came here, to meet overpowered cards like me...
I'm a 4 mana card (I have high stats for my mana cost though!) I like to be played on the 4th turn with my friend Tunnel Trogg (he gets buffed by my overload, deal with it) it's our favourite way of raping other players! Because it's soo overpowered! Trogg is overpowered too of course but I want to meet more overpowered minions. Like they say, the more the merrier. Anyway, hope to meet more overpowered minions so bring in the Totem Golems!!! NEED A LIGHT?

BY WIIIIIIIIINDS BE PURGED

>Warlock is memeing with this card
>Puts sargo in his deck.
>priest steal cards from his deck.
>Play it before he can.
>WoW

*fireball sounds*

It's a balanced legendary!

Can't wait to fish all day.

could be worth playing in a Fatigue Warlock deck just for the 5 cards deposited any time you want 'em honestly, even without playing the sargeras tomb

>implying you're fit to rule the Horde

I feel like Scarlet Crusader is the most common common card of all.
I see it in literally every other pack.

>4 mana 7/7 was bullshit OP for a month
>Now no one uses it.

Lol you guys are so memetastic.

>On a solid win-streak towards monthly rank 5
>Hunter twice in a row that both end the game with CotW
>Midrange Shaman that gets a fantastic draw
Welp, i was gonna go to bed anyway. Glad i could get deep into rank 7.

>C'thun Druid
>Shaman floods his board with an epic evolve
>Have C'thun in hand
>Clears his biggest threats and use the rest of my minions to clean up

Man that was satisfying.

If only I have Twin Emps. Four taunt cards isn't enough, I'm sure.

>Now no one uses it.
Don't lie. It's just not in the current flavor of the month OP tier 1 deck. Remember when you guys jerked off Dragon Warrior for dethroning Shaman? Right before Shaman went back to being tier 1 like it was for the past year?

What exactly happened with Dragon Warrior anyway?
I stopped playing for a month after Old Gods released and there wasn't a fucking whisper about Dragon Warrior and then I came back and it's top cancer.

I think I finally need to come to the realization that I'm not very good at this game and the even worse thing is I spent quite a bit a money on it...in my defense it was one drunken night where I spent $180 on packs, between that and the adventures I have almost all of the good cards but I still lose. Won 12 arena games once and hit rank 5 twice but that was with a secret pally. I don't play very often but I always thought I was decent but I started doing some tourneys and I usually win a couple of matches but still get knocked out way early. Anyone else realize they're not that good even though they have invested some time and money?

Right now it's absolutely fantastic, with a good-to-decent draw it's stronger than the other midrange decks. When i get further into the ranks i might craft and replace my two Bloodhoof Braves with Rag and Deathwing though, just because i expect more control. We'll see, so far the replacements are wonderful extra taunts against aggressive decks.

>Anyone else realize they're not that good even though they have invested some time and money?
i know its stale copypasta but you just gotta adjust your playstyle to fit the hearthstone meta

For all of you bitching about this brawl, pick paladin. 100% winrate so far with pally.

yukkuri shiteitte ne.

pls Brode why can't we have the boss hero power brawl again?

goddamn he's still doing it.
nice fucking game blizzfags

That reminds me, I got a second Doomhammer from the Welcome Bundle. Is it really worth putting in my Aggro Shaman deck that fuck you I'm ashamed of playing it but I have to sometimes?

The way I would build this deck is with double dreadsteed and double sacrificial pact so you can heal back up to 15 (also doubles as removal for the fearsome doomguards).

With a win condition like this you can just throw all the removal and healing warlock has into a deck. Even DOOM! could see a bit of play as a 1-of because it cycles for tombs while clearing the board. Maybe throw in yogg and arcane giants (discount and eventual shadowflame fuel) since it's so spell heavy.

I dont know face shaman that well. some of them run two because they like to draw it more often.

you have to run two.

"Have to"? Huh, I was doing well with one, but I can see how doubling my chances of having it by turn 5 is valuable.

PEOPLE SHOULD BE VERY UPSET WITH THIS

>draft the dream meme in arena for druid.
>Game 1
>Turn 5 tiger
>Turn 6 memenagerie warden
>Turn 7 druid of the fang

Still lost to a bullshit paladin deck. Sigh that's why everyone goes mage and rogue.

but where is tyrande?

How do you suppress the desire to add your opponent after the most lucky gamewin of his life and tell him his mother should die?

Damn can they ban you for shit like that?

By not being a colossal faggot o my god calm down assclown.

By knowing the game is at fault, and not the opp

Also, by not being human scum

Getting fucked by Thrall and Garrosh, and Rexxar, and Jaina...

how to make Justicar viable for Hunter

Honestly, if everyone posted in some snarky 90s kids cardgame movie style, this general would go from a 5/10 to a 9/10 perhaps higher.

Arena is a fucking Mage shitfest it's absolutely disgusting how little the patch did to fix it.

>Randomonium
>Out of 8 games I've won once
>All 7 losses have been total stomps where my RNG is terrible and their RNG is godlike
Let's see how many losses it takes to get 5 wins.
9 now, to a turn 2 Rag+Leeroy.

finley exists user

coin fiery war axe to hit face

executing zombie chows

#justrank25wildthings

Yay

250 gold incoming

Pretty average

They need to completely overhaul the way cards are offered during draft for mage to not be in a tier of its own.

Or just remove Firelands Portal.

Flamestrike and firelands portal being commons is just to show the level of ignorance that comes from blizzard, specially since firelands portal is an adventure card, making the rarity of it being completely arbitrary

>got tavern brawl quest
>played 23 games, lost 20 because opponent plays 10 mana minions at turn 1

fucking faggot game

shut up, no one cares, get good

>Get good at coin flipping

if you have lost 20/23 games then you are shit

>mfw playing wild mech priest and beat the shit out of tempo mage/aggro shaman

"t. I watched reynad yesterday
so did I, bu plying something else in wild