Give me some ideas, Veeky Forums. my parents will help me buy a car (pay for 1/3 of it) but only if it is

give me some ideas, Veeky Forums. my parents will help me buy a car (pay for 1/3 of it) but only if it is
>2005 or newer
>under 25k
I'd like something fast and preferably rwd, but corners well too.

Other urls found in this thread:

s2ki.com/s2000/topic/775801-what-to-look-for-when-buying-a-used-s2000-or-just-bought-a-used-s2000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like you're a fucking idiot raised on the Internet and bad anime bucko

This is b8

>"please spoonfeed me Veeky Forums so I can look like an auto enthusiast to my friends"
If only there was an image on the front page of Veeky Forums that had car suggestions...

you got memed

okay, show me a car on the sticky that fits that criteria

care to explain why you think so?

Honda S2000

>"please spoonfeed me I am too stupid to do my own research!"
>"it absolutely has to be newer than 2005 otherwise mommy and daddy won't buy it for me!"
nobody is going to help you when you sound this stupid user.

I just said give me some ideas, what's your problem, why are you so mad? and they aren't buying it for me

The best car in that criteria for that money is a honda s2000. Either buy it and shut the fuck up
or shut the fuck up and gtfo out.

>tfw OP dies in less than 1 week

>I WANT RWD IT HAS TO BE RWD
>I WANT FAST
>CORNER WELL
>I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THESE TERMS ARE OR HOW TO DEFINE THEM THOUGH

is there anyone over the age of 16 who wants to contribute to the thread?

all subjective. I am asking for suggestions you fucking 12 year old. I even said "prefer"

i dont know what you mean by fast
i dont know what you mean by corner well
is this your first car or your 1000th
i dont know what your driving experience is
i dont know you
i dont know you
stop stop fucking asking us if you wont tell us
Go fuck yourself you spoiled brat of a shitty person

>user gets told to look at the sticky
>"okay tell me which cars exactly to buy"

>user gets told to buy an S2k
>ignores post

>"can somebody please help me!"
nobody is going to help you. You are beyond help.

okay I'll say it again you thick fucking idiot. it is subjective. I am asking for YOUR interpretation of what I said. what is wrong with you?

I said show me a specific on the sticky that fits the criteria since you told me to look at it, which none of them fucking do. the s2000 isn't on the sticky, so you're breaking your own rules there aren't you? thanks for the suggestion though

>Over 16
>16-17
>Banned

You must be 16-17.
Reported.

Again then. Pic related. Your baits are too simple.

OP you should pick up a 2006-2010 BMW 3 series. Super reliable, cheap to own and insure, and very quick. Dont believe the european reliability meme, only applies to cars over 20 years.

So you're so fucking stupid and inexperienced at driving you need the opinions of others and their definition of what fast and good cornering is? Fuck off

335i

You're gonna wrap it around a tree in a week, but get a 2005 s2k. Pay at least 13k if you live in the south, that's starting price for one that won't give you a new project each week.

Is that your s2k?

Go fuck yourself

Yup, ex track car I'm slowly fixing up. Last two or so owners beat the hell out of it. Got it for 8k in South Florida

looking into getting a cayman s or elise. thanks for all the constructive posts in this thread. this board has truly gone to shit that I can't get some friendly suggestions for a car to buy

>2005
Might as well go for an '08 if he can find one. The older you go, the more cars you'll find that have been modified or abused.

Also:
s2ki.com/s2000/topic/775801-what-to-look-for-when-buying-a-used-s2000-or-just-bought-a-used-s2000/

You obviously haven't been on this board long enough to have seen it go to shit if you thought you were going to get "friendly replies." Keep lurking.

Pic related

Dbw baby. Also it's nice to strike a balance between not messed with and the super heavy rice tax that comes with newer models.

>dbw
I don't understand why some people make such a big deal about this. It's not the same as a Civic, there's no delay or rev hang.

Get an E46 M3, 2005 was the last model year for those.

just get an automatic g37 and don't even look at the s2000. The last thing we need is more idiots crashing the only pristine versions left

Find a 4-door 3-series, G35/37 or Lexus IS. Parents won't have a problem pitching in because it looks responsible and grown-up, but they're all good to drive

An Elise won't be fast. Will handle well and look pricey but not fast. An slk amg would be a fast, decent handling car that looks like you have money (auto only tho).

thanks, I'll look into it

every single e46 m3 will have a broken rear subframe. no if ands or buts. dont ever buy one unless the previous owner can show receipts of its repair or you dont mind shelling out 3k+ to have it replaced.

if you can afford insurance and maintenance, e60 m5. Comfortable, fast, carries everyone, and that fucking NOISE.

GTO
GET THE GOAT

s2000

The noise sucks.

SRT6 Crossfire.

Girls will love it cause convertible, and fast because Supercharged v6.

Noone has said 2005 c6 yet.

Veeky Forums you fail at this

>Crossfire

Nothing wrong with the SRT6. Its a SLK 32 AMG Roadster with Chrysler badges

Because the SLK is a great car

>automatic
Into the trash

Legacy GT