What's a car that will get me laid for $5k or less? It needs to be stick shift and fun to drive...

What's a car that will get me laid for $5k or less? It needs to be stick shift and fun to drive. I want a car that will make a good impression to normies. Currently looking at pic related

>Chrysler
Wew lad

That's a car for 40 year old women who like romance novels. It's basically a fast Sebring.

Get an old Mustang.

>What's a car that will get me laid for $5k or less?
It really doesn't matter.

I like the sound of that. A new edge gt would be a good choice but most people who see a mustang have much more varied and harsher stereotypes in mind. Your example was oddly specific because no one knows what a crossfire is.

06 330 coupe. Females will thonk itd some new top of the line BMW for years to come

Not a lot of people know what they are so they just assume they're some dated exotic thing

That's exactly what I want from the car. Sure, Clarkson thought it looked like a dog taking a shit, but I asked my coworker what she'd thought and she said it looked like a James Bond car.

the fancier 5000$ car you buy, the shittier it'll be.

get a clean civic, and then kill yourself.

>06 330i
More than $5k. Also,
>BMW
laughably unreliable and expensive

A car isnt going to get you laid. Its the shit that bought the car that will.

Why do we have this thread every day?

>get a clean civic
Actually, you should kill yourself.

>Why do we have this thread every day?
Because no one ever learns.

And because the quality of Veeky Forums keeps dropping.

>get me laid
Is short hand for "Nice car that looks more expensive than it is."

No, you don't understand.

Even if your budget were 10 times what you have, the car alone will not get you laid. Unless you're gay, because cars only attract guys.

Yeah I owned one for a year. Fun car. Always got a lost of compliments from people that didn't know cars. So the majority.

Hold the autism, what I really mean is a car that makes me look like I get laid a lot. And because women are stupid, I will get laid

He just clarified that he doesn't actually think a car will get him laid. Reread if necessary

Oh wait no he actually thinks it will get him laid my b he's an idiot.

OP here, that wasn't my reply

>Is short hand for "Nice car that looks more expensive than it is."

No, no it isn't its short hand "I'm stupid enough to think i can fool anyone about my poor fag status:

You're not going to even go out when that POS BMW you bought on the cheap is always in the shop and you're spending more on it to keep it running that getting any pussy.

>"I'm stupid enough to think i can fool anyone about my poor fag status:
I'm not actually poor, I make about $60k a year in IT. I'm just jewish about my money, but I still want a nice car. Is that too much to ask?

You want a v8 mustang. That Chrysler is expensive to maintain.
Normies can tell the difference between a v8 and a girl mustang in my experience.

>60k a year
>Not poor

>That Chrysler is expensive to maintain.
How bad is it?
>Normies can tell the difference between a v8 and a girl mustang
>v6
I was hoping it wouldn't come to this

>I'm not poor
Okay so then save up more than $5k to buy a fucking car
Also,
>IT guy
>getting laid
kek

Its a Merc SLK AMG

If you get a Crossfire it better be the SRT6

So your advice is to buy a car for more than $6k? Wow thanks

>If you get a Crossfire it better be the SRT6
SRT6's are $7k-$10k. Are they really worth it?

Miata with Porsche badges

It has a Supercharged v6 with a 5s 0-60

>Sebring

Try this
>Pic related

You mean MR-S with Porsche badges, right?

get a first gen audi tt

They run for about 4k now and the combined fact that theyre pretty rare + sports car + audi badge will make normies think youre driving a very expensive car

The crossfire is nice but the chrysler badge really kills it

OP, I own that car. Actually, I own the Mercedes version, the SLK 32 AMG. It is a quick and fun car. This being said, if you buy a crossfire for 5k, you will not be able to purchase the SRT-6 version. You will need about 10k for that car. A 5k car will have a slower, less fun engine. Next thing, maintenance. The car is complicated, and is getting older, because of which, it has failure modes. Beware of these and check the car out with a mechanic if you do not know very much about cars. If you do not know how to fix problems yourself, it will be very expensive to get done at a dealer.

A person on our forums spent 4k alone just fixing his top.

Anyway, rant over. It is a fun car just spend an extra 5k and care about maintanance and you will love it forever

Yes! it is!!!! The normal car feels soul-less comparatively. you will love the SRT version, and other people will think it is cool too.

Alot of SRT6 owners change out the badge to one that has the AMG Emblem that says Powered by AMG