Do you ever force people to soak up your badges? e46 m3 owner here...

do you ever force people to soak up your badges? e46 m3 owner here, if i ever see non M beemers or other shitters in golfs I accelerate infront of them then slow down so they have to soak it up and force them to know that if i wanted to i could smoke them.

>"Why is this guy driving like an absolute asshole?"
Just confirming BMW stereotypes, nothing to see here

>>"wow those M-model BMWs must be shit, this guys' car keeps borderline dying on him"
>>"It's going to take him forever to get where he's going if his car keeps slowing down on him like this."

>yfw those cars cost more than any salary op will ever have

I think this is a false flag troll, probably by a toyotashill

I could shit all over you in my EcoBoost

>if i ever see non M beemers or other shitters in golfs I accelerate infront of them then slow down

See, this is why we can't have nice things.

> if i wanted to i could smoke them.
You have an S54. An engine that, at its best, has a stock rating of 333HP / 262#TQ (US spec) Sure, you can burn a 540 or 330, but from 20MPH on, an N74 is going to destroy your S54.

Even a simple COBB tune on an N54 will do it. I used to eat kids like you in an '08 535 wagon. Simple COBB tune was all it took.

Even a stock '01 750il will out run at the top end in a straight line.

Fuck, even a 4th gen SHO will give you a run.

Nope, I let them soak up my Tail lights and wonder what the fuck car it is, since not many are sold in this style.

It looks like a camaro.

God fucking dammit. I knew M3s were slow but this is beyond hilarious. 10/10 user
>Lithuanians BTFO

Thanks, user.

Now, I wouldn't say an M3 is slow. But the E46 is at least 10 years old. Most aren't maintained correctly, either. And unless OP has cleaned the valves, replaced the SMG pump (or is running a manual), replaced the compression rings, and addressed some of the S54's bottom end issues, and the E46 M3 rear sub frame issues, it's not going to destroy much.

In the end, it comes down to knowing what you have, and how to care for it.

>Unironically driving a turbo kia
I feel sorry for you.

Just run a bunch of NOS brah.

Why, so you can rebuild the engine again?

>Not just driving with other engines in the back ready to swap in once you blow the one currently moving the car

7/10. Did audible chuckle.

Don't. Its fun destroying cars that my car weren't suppose to even be a mile on a track, and the feeling that whenever the turbo spools the car tries to kill me by throwing itself into the next lane due to the torque steer.

Fuck off, either you're bait or you don't deserve an M3.

nice modern hyundai/kia

Eh. Friend bought a m6 v10 for 40k

he earns 3.5k a month

Fucking twat ill rip your badges off

Thats illegal in my country lad, I dont mind if you crash into my 50 money shitbox so the insurance pays me more than its currently worth

>E46 M3
>still fast
LMAO

Yeah. Esp when theres a 4 series or some M beemers that are worth less than 50k.

Actually any 3 series drivers I sort of look down on them like they have the plague. 3 series and M3 drivers are the bmw drivers that dont signal or are just generally retarded people.

I feel so insignificant when I pass by a same gen S4 in my A4.

Well more like I'm constantly mirin but still ...

:(

He'll have a lot of fun with the maintenance

>also anyone who drives an x5

torque steer in a 535 with just a tune? srsly?

If the dude bought a 40k car and he only makes a few thousand a month he's clearly good with money management

In my M5 the only other BMW owners I shit on are ones with fake M badges or debadged base model cars.

If you bought a 528i or a 328i, it's okay. Just don't try and hide it.

Calm your tits hondafag. I've seen you post before, and you cannot help being the most butthurt cuck in all of existence. You're so pathetic you need to post a picture of some cunt flipping off an imaginary bmw driver to make yourself feel better.

Why don't you go outside and clean the cum out of your honda. I know you're gonna suck an asian again tonight, but mummy likes it when you clean the car grandma died in.

Are you fuckwits actually dumb enough to think this isn't a troll post?

Jesus christ. I don't know if it's the nigger gene pool or obonga education system, but you cunts are the stupidest motherfuckers in the first world. (Not that America actually is).

>>yfw those cars cost more than any I'm salary op will ever have
>Eh. Friend bought a m6 v10 for 40k
>he earns 3.5k a month
I don't think Op is a bright one.
>OP salary
>friends salary
Op we don't give a fuck about your friends.

In actuality I really don't need to. When people see my m3 they either move out of my way if they're in front of me or keep a very safe distance behind. Some cunt in an MDX passed me the other day and I simply walked him to 100 and then eased off so that he could pass. That's about the worse that I'll do.

>Walked an MDX
That's not something to brag about. Also
>100mph
>Only 100mph
Fucking hell dude I regularly go faster than that in a stock Focus hatch.

>Gets cut off by an M3 in shitbox
>"i'll go make le ebin false flag on Veeky Forums to get over it"
>backfires

OP literally BTFO

This is why BMW drivers have bad rep.

4.6 seconds 0-60 for a 15 year old car is not slow tbqh.
op is still a retard

I could smoke them in my ebay turboed focus.

Amazing what 300hp does when your car only weigh 1400lb

>Some faget in an m3 tries to show off his car by being an ass.
>my face when vtec kicks in yo
>he cries while i leave him in the dust

>things that never happened

Whenever I see a BMW which model number doesn't end with a 50 or 60, I instantly know they're shitter poorfags that don't know about quality.

Considering no BMW ever in the history of the universe has been able to get in front of me, I've never even seen this "M" badge you're talking about.

That an abbreviation of manlet?

>1400lbs

Your retard is showing.

>50 or 60
wtf are you talking about?

typo, 2400lb. 1400lb would be damn near impossible to have in anything short of go kart.

yes, please try to "smoke" me.

Do you pray everytime when you put down the foot?

Owned the e46 for seven years now. The 8 I bought over the winter and the e36 euro spec M3 was my most recent buy. Have another 8 and an e30 ix in the container off to the side.

While the e46 M3 is faster, the 8 is the most fun to pass with and just all around better highway car. Everything from thumbs up to puzzled looks from people who have no idea what the fuck that UFO was that just blew their doors off at 200 km/h.

Hot damn I love the 850/840
That's like the only car ever that has made frog lights look good

> (OP)
>>"Why is this guy driving like an absolute asshole?"
>Just confirming BMW stereotypes, nothing to see here

What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?
With the porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.

>What about this person who will go bankrupt in 2 years, does he count?
No user, he does not.

This. But also depends where you live.

I used to have an E36 M3, US spec so that shit wasn't fast, but it was fun. It would walk most of the "performance" cars that drove around here and anyone who wanted to race really, trucks or econoboxes. But every now and then a Mustang or camaro would wax my ass in my 250hp shit box. And hell one time a guy in a shit gen 7er waxed my ass (the really really really really ugly gen, one after the E38)

But hell, I don't know about anyone else, but once I was only ~2 cars behind a WS6 trans am with bolts ons. Even though I lost that shit was fun and I was proud of my little car.

the m3 will shit all over your riced honda m8

>carbon fibre

wew lad

>it's another everyone on Veeky Forums hates your car episode

>what is a loan

>doesn't know the 750 and 850 models

your poor is showing

imagine being this autistic

an M3 is much faster than a 850 or 750.

i have an e36 m3 and never do this
the only time this is appropriate is if someone cuts you up for no reason and there is no one around who can get hurt

people that normally do this to me are 4x4 drivers and people with fake m cars (m badged 318d)

In all likeliness, this.

Nyet. While the M3 will accelerate faster, the 850i has a world record drag coefficient that gives it good high end speed. Slap a Dinan or Wokke chip in it and I'd be willing to bet the 850i's top speed is slightly higher, especially the six speed.

If i see an 850 or a 750 i respect that persons taste and choice in cars.

If i see an M3 i think its either an Asian shit driver or some dumb white kid who thinks his m3 seperates him from the millions of 3 series on the road already

Your m3 is actually not that special at all.

It should be easy considering your throttle body isn't hooked to the tarbo.

>LOOK AT MY TARBOS

Later dat day...

>Flooring my shitbox
>Feel the Tarbo
>Smugface.jpg
>normal user driving his bone stock eclipse
>LETS SHOWOFF MY TARBOS TO THAT FUCKING RICERSHITFWDPLEB
>I'm superior
>Go past 5000RPM
>Eclipse user looks
>What the fuck is this retard doing
>roll windows up to stop listening to fag with big tarbo
>TARBOMAN SMOKES HIM!!
>Wait a minute...
>TARBOMAN BLEW HIS ENGINE
>ENGINE SMOKE ALL OVER THE PLACE
>Kid in Eclipse keks forever
>Kid in Eclipse goes later to gfs home to fuck her hard
>She wanted anal
>Good day for Eclipse goy
>mfw

TARBOMAN BTFO by non car guy goyim in his bone stock eclipse

>but it was fun
Off topic a bit, and beyond my point in , just because a car is fast doesn't always mean it's fun. An example of this is my 4th gen SHO. It's fast, sure. But given the way its setup, that's not really a surprise. On the other hand, I had an '01 Saturn L300 that was fun. Not as fast, but I enjoyed driving it. Until the transmission imploded...

And the E65/E66 replaced the E38.

You sound like an absolute cunt desu baka senpai

I removed the badges from my car, looks far cleaner.

When I spot another CB500, I try to catch it and tell the rider "nice bike m8".
Then we have heterosexual buttsecks.

the 850i is heavy as a boat and handles like one
a 750 is nothing very special at all, unless it's an e32.
I agree on the 8 series though

Its wide too, that gives it good handling when punching through draft at 200+ km/h. Smaller models get pushed around when passing larger vehicles on the autobahn.

I did pry off a M3 badge once, walking thru a mall parking lot and the dude was taking up two spaces with a sparkle orange BMW coup, I whipped out my Leatherman and ripped it right off and then punch a hole in one of his tail lights. Assholes who think their cars are entitled to more spaces or illegally take handicapped spots get fucked with. I've lost count on how many I've marked or done something too, last one was a green challenger that was taking the wheelchair space in front of my work, kicked their passenger door with my heavy boots on the dented that shit in.

>is that guy having a seizure? someone should call 911

Spiteful poorfag detected, you're on a board for car enthusiasts not pikey little vandals.
That's someone's pride and joy faggot

325 owner here, about 70% of the "M3s" i see are 318s

Except my turbo civic eats m3s for breakfast :^)

I let them get a bit close to me before pulling to the side, just so they know that if I really wanted to, I could, but that I've got better things to do with my day than miss my exit putting someone back where they belong. Sometimes, I drive to relax, not to get my undies in a bunch.

Never mind that my body color is silver these days.

Cool story bro. Here is mine.
>Drive a Shelby
>M3 pulls up to me
>He rolls down window and said "Nice mustang." With a tint of smugness.
>He revs, inciting a quick race at a damn intersection
>Sure why not
>He gets btfo

Why do beamers try to be alpha but they're just cry babies when they lose?

Manchild.

how do you know he cried tho

v12 good for 300 km/h.