Tfw mechanics try and rip you off cuz youre a girl and they think girls know nothing about cars

>tfw mechanics try and rip you off cuz youre a girl and they think girls know nothing about cars

fuck off

>man with a mental disorder thinks he's a girl
>b-but muh feminine penis

Mechanics try to rip everyone off.
Also no one thinks you're a girl.

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Chris Chan pls go

Stop bumping the thread you fuck head.

bump bump in the rump

>bought 1972 chevelle that I'm slowly restoring
>tfw thought qt boys would take an interest in it (and subsequently me)
>tfw it's all boomers at the car shows
>tfw dad keeps embarrassing me and treating me like a child in front of the other boomers when I try to talk cars
>tfw no one to talk to during car shows so I just end up cleaning my car hoping someone will talk to me but everyone flocks over to the spotless trailer queens
>tfw bought a car with a bench seat and 4 on the floor for cuddling

wake me up inside senpai

mfw on tinder if a girl has pics of a cool car or a truck ill just keep asking about it.

they never are actually interested in it, one chick just found a random truck and took a pic in the woods.

Tfw boyish girl in highschool automotive class. It was strange, but also pretty refreshing compared to some women.

Sweet, hope you have fun with that dude.

>tfw no chevelle gf

Rapist spotted

>Not wrenching on your own car
Its women like you who make my penis soft lassey

I love yankbarges

Come to Aus and ill cum in you ;)

Whats Veeky Forums's thoughts on the Miata RF???
after a while of thinking ive decided to get a Miata but unsure if i should get the ND or wait for the RF
its worth noting i live in asian mexico so there are alot of assholes who would love to slash into a softop

also, would the miata be a better DD then the BRZ?

this was supposed to be a thread
, my apologies

Honestly the only car that girl should fucking buy is a miata.

I dont why all those boys but it but its pretty much fucking stupid.

Ok so you live in shit country then buy a shit car and save up enough till you can leave the country or ghetto then save money on a car....

But dont buy a car where your sure its gunna get scratched

>and they think girls know nothing about cars
they don't. show me a woman that understands the concept of rust, I dare you.

I'd give you cuddles and cummies on that bench seat, user. My girlfriend would love to watch from the back of your chevelle. But only if we do it raw. She loves eating my cum out of other girls. She also likes veeates.

mfw trying to explain to my mother that having bits of your car flake off on the driveway, and having holes in your frame from rust is a bad thing.

>tfw qt boy
>tfw interested

But I live in the middle of Europe, so another disappointment for you.

>tfw you're pretending to be a girl on Veeky Forums to get those sweet (You)'s from lonely neckbeards.

>fuck you

When is Veeky Forums getting mods?

>wanting mods

I SURE DO LOVE MY FREE SPEECH FORUM HAVING ARTIFICIAL RESTRICTIONS ON SPEECH

Veeky Forums fucking sucks and you know it. Threads like this, fwd threads, GTR threads, ecoboost threads, Veeky Forums has cancer really bad.

So ignore/hide them. Dont be a whiny bitch, mods are nothing but trouble and I think you will survive with 1/50 threads being gtr vs z06

And why do you think mods would be a bad thing? Doesn't cause problems on any other boards because they're not publicly known and almost anything goes.

Hey I'll make you a sandwich I'm different

>they think girls know nothing about cars
They're correct.

>tfw I will get ripped off no matter what I do :(

try /r9k/

Fuck off shill

do it yourself

>TLDR: im an attention whore

slut

>mechanics rip customers off
>service advisors rip customers off
>service advisors hassle techs
>dealerships rip off customers, techs, advisors
Life is fun

>72 chevelle
No wonder only boomers look at you
Get something with a tarbo and you will reel in all the virgins from Veeky Forums

>Doesn't cause problems on any other boards
How new are you?

>women
>know anything about cars

fuck off you cunt

>tfw gf
>she hates cars and doesn't understand why I like them so much

Browse the catalog, much easier to avoid those threads. And you should be more mad at the people who respond to them more than the people who create them.

I'm not. The only instance I can think of is GG on /v/ and that was out of control. Are you an idiot or something?

It's your fault for buying a dadcar

I'll bite,
SBC, BBC, or I6?

Protip 1: Always assume people are trying to rip you off - 90% of the time you'll be right.

Protip 2: Always assume that women are idiots - 95% of the time you'll be right.

Dis

that's because you're ugly and GM muscles are gay

>why are only boomers interested in my boomer car

Maybe throw a turbo at a Japanese shitbox instead.

try /r9k/

>Don't know what I'm doing
>fuck it up
>get ripped off in QC

I get not being into cars, but how can anyone actually hate them? Is your gf a radical treehugger?

other possibility is someone you know died in a car crash

I don't believe you're a girl desu familia

a bit, but she hates vegans and libtards.

Well of course they're going to.

The majority of all women drivers are either brainless cunts or have extremely so little knowledge of cars that it's very, very easy to bullshit them into giving you more money for simple fixes.

Most women don't even know what the difference between a v6 and a v8 are. Hell, most don't even know how to drive a manual anymore.