US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Why don't they just merge healers with tanks

Level 109 and out of non dungeon quests

how is that even possible

haven't played for a while

is legion worth the $70? it's pretty expensive desu

FOTM DPS CAN FUCK OFF

so close yet so far

use this thread afterwards

>BM Monk
>Disc Healer

what the fuck blizzard

I just realized these world quests are gonna be really shit for new players joining late.

he means that Blizzard fucked up with the camera distance

first they made it so you can't zoom out that much anymore

all raiders rightfully complained because the only thing you were able to see was Archimonde's toe

so they reverted it shortly after 7.0

problem is they designed all the raids and dungeons with the fixed camera distance in mind

if you zoom out to an average of what many people were using in Legion, MoP etc you will have trees and all that shit often blocking your view

the only really shitty thing is the Suramar crap

daily reminder to blaze up and keep grinding

>having to level up a druid from 1 to 100 fairly because i used my boosts on shit classes
>all my mains are level 90 because lol fuck WoD
>all my weed cant get me through this grind
>leveling for the nth time truly is suffering.

>getting tingling feeling up my arm playing rogue
is this how I get carpal tunnel? i never had this problem with ranged because i don't have to spam a key 100 times a second

>hide waist coming in 7.1
>still no hide wrist

fuck brother im with you on that. all my mains are 90 too, i skipped wod entirely.
also spread out on shit / dying servers. so i boosted a warrior even though i had one of my main warrs at 90 on the same realm same faction

pls responb

Rate my BrM transmog brothers and "sisters"?
I hope the spec becomes good so I can actually use it.

why dont they just delete healers and tanks

i know people give male belfs shit but i can't be the only one to think that male nelfs look stupid as hell

>hide waist
>hide wrist
>not hide gloves

what can i say its not a lot, if you are a neet it could be idk.
the game is pretty good for a while i guess, definetly going to keep you busy for a month or two..

disc is god tier, but then again a shitlord from wowg will never understand

Is this an NA phenomenon?

I've not seen it on EU, at all.

you arent

i fully 100% wish i could just be human on DH, fuck night elves.

blood elves are ok.

>Join a pug normal EN
>After a few wipes on vagina tree actually open up skada
>Top 3 are Fury war (me), Frost DK and BM hunter
>Everyone else sub 100k dps

Hows my mog

i think they both look retarded, but if i had to choose one id go with nelf

I'm trying to bring my pally up to 110 from 90 because I'm not happy with my 110 Rogue and 110 Druid.

Was wondering what the best way to get 90-98(ish) was? Spam tank dungeons? Is there a leveling guide to follow? What's the best way to do it?

Keep in mind I didn't play WoD or much of MoP, meaning:

- I don't have any garrison perks or flasks.
- I don't have updated heirlooms
- I don't know what the WoD zones and quests are like

>tfw i'm probably just going to buy another 100 boost and it's going to sit as an unplayed alt because I can't pick a fucking main.

$70 is a lot for a video game and i'd probably get bored after a few weeks

>sub 100k damage
I really don't see how that's possible. I'm playing ret, a supposed meme spec, yet I'm doing over 200k consistently

I should never be out dpsing a feral druid or fire mage

I joined last Wednesday so that's 2 or 3 weeks late?

What sucks is that I'm behind on fucking artifact knowledge and these timegated class order shits. Really? Five missions lasting 12h each right after I'm done with the previous five lasting 8h each? Fuck you.

>848 MW
>DHT LF healer min ilvl 840
>declined

I don't see the issue except the weird teeth they gave them. Femworgens are probably the biggest offender.

How about them Flask and Potion prices? Hunh? Hunh?

>what the best way to get 90-98
Questing with heirlooms. I only did Frostfire, didn't even finish it and parts of Gorgrond and my warrior is 96 already

Do bonus objectives with a exp elixir

I don't play on EU so I couldn't tell you, but it certainly is a thing on NA.

Ret has had a bad stigma attached to it for over a decade, partially because in vanilla and BC we were legit a bad spec that couldn't do any appreciable DPS (unless you were horde because faggot blizzard refused to give both factions seal of blood). In Wrath we finally became viable, but we have still NEVER been considered 'good' or 'fotm', with one exception that I'll get to in a minute. The other stigma is that a HUGE AMOUNT of retards, baddies, morons, and trashcans play Ret, and give the spec a bad name.

Now for that exception, Blizzard has a thing they do every expansion as an excuse to keep Ret shit or mediocre at best. In the pre-patch, a few weeks before the expansion launches, we suddenly become EXTREMELY strong, particularly in PvP.

This causes shitters and bads who can't understand that shit is balanced for the new level cap in the upcoming expansion to whine and cry and moan about being killed by Rets.

Blizzard then uses this as an excuse to nerf us into the ground and keep us shit for the entire rest of the expansion after it launches.

I've seen it happen after EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION. Every single one.

Nobody unironically enjoys playing melee, right?

no hes just retarded
everyone gets declined constantly

I don't believe you.

very blue and purple. I like it.

isn't that drawing of Illidan, not a typical DH?

>90-100
Bonus zones and quests that are convenient until 93, then get your garrison to level 2, which is one quest IIRC.

After that, its bonus zones with the garrison +20%xp potions, skipping a zone entirely once you've done all the bonus zones. May have to do a few starter quests in that zone for them to appear. Make sure you get the outpost for each zone up.

>100-110
Questing. Simple as that.

Spamming dungeons will just make things more difficult later on because you won't have any of the reputation gains, and you need that, as well as the suramar quests.

>search felslate on the AH
>scanning (page 1 / 100)

> when they got Divine Storm in the Wotlk pre-patch during burning crusade

> there was literally a guild on my server called

so many tears

Hey, thread! How's it going? I hope you all did well raiding.

you havent killed yourself yet wtf what are you doing why havent you done it just do it already like fuck just do ittt

yeah why do i feel like you never worked a minute in your life?

y-you too

I had to skip raid tonight due to RL crap, missed killing the last 3 of normal. Oh well, we start Heroic tomorrow.

i made a fucking blood elf MALE
>BLOOD ELF MALE
hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im also behind like shit. i dont even have my shadow artishit as a warrior. and ive done those follower quests.. the quest i have now is to finish 30 world quests.. fk me.. how long after that guys?

Raiding with friends is fun.

>Now for that exception, Blizzard has a thing they do every expansion as an excuse to keep Ret shit or mediocre at best. In the pre-patch, a few weeks before the expansion launches, we suddenly become EXTREMELY strong, particularly in PvP.
This was tip top kek at the end of vanilla and TBC. Wasn't there to see the rest because I had always quit months in advance.

>Blizzard then uses this as an excuse to nerf us into the ground and keep us shit for the entire rest of the expansion after it launches.
Thanks to the level 100 boost I got with legion, I decided I wouldn't put up with this shit anymore. WotLK was the one expansion where we did well and even in that one I got cucked out of Furious Gladiator by their brilliant decision to change both ret and nerf our rogue's fotm spec like two weeks before the end of the season. Meanwhile hunters had free reign over an entire season before that and they didn't give a single shit about nerfing that DURING the season. Thanks.

I was always used to healing in any serious content and using ret as a way to have fun whenever I wasn't raiding or doing arena, apart from WotLK of course, but there's precious little content outside raids and arena these days.

Don't take it wrong, but every non-druid healer that healed me has been shit.

How much have you pugged, /wowg/? I managed to get 7/7N 1/7H, trying to pug Ursoc now.

>1 heroic boss

>tfw even the meme regime can do 7/7 N

it must be really sad if there are people ITT who cant even clear EN rofl

>tfw you fell for the outlaw rogue is fun meme
rolling 1 buff 7 times in a row is the most frustrating thing ive ever experienced in this game, rolling 6 buffs once every 20 pulls doesn't make up for it

bump pls everyone else gets a rate ;(

literally the only difference is the waist is slightly smaller and no wings, but walking around with wings always out would look fucking ugly anyways

My raid team has a resto sham doing less total healing than my Spirit Beast.

>having to do the slow as fuck exodar scenario on alts

Nizbun is like 5/7H m8, he doesn't raid with literal who.

My guild just waltzed in there with a bunch of new trials, some of whom played shit specs and lost to the tanks in damage, and cleared the normal mode with only one wipe, after which they still had time to do 3/7 heroic in under 4 hours.

>870 ilvl first 4 bosses down

who /reallygoodatthegameandbestinyourguildbutreallybadatmakingappsandwillforeverbeinamidtierguildhere/?

RNG the talent. I can't believe people eat that shit up.

I don't raid. I admit that I am not particularily good at this game anymore. I play more casually but do whatever PvP or PvE I run into. I was more into it during WOTLK and early Cata.

Sorry to hear, user! You'll make your guild proud, don't worry.

I'm sure it is!

Outlaw really isn't all that amazing either, unless I'm doing something terribly wrong. Asked a few dudes from some top guilds and they said the same thing.

>alts in legion
lol?

who's that cute bear?

>join group as trial
>most of us are new
>kill 2 bosses in normal in 3 hours

I'd that goblin

Tabards are aids. My monk has a lone wanderer look to him; 6/10 if you like it.

Same. I'm a giganeet and play all day but I raid with a shitter guild that barely got 6/7 normal so far after several wipes
But I like the friends i have in my guild, and that's all that matters

what the fuck that's worse than a pug, i did 4/7 in 4 hours with shitters pulling 120k dps

so how should blizz deal with the artifacts next expac?

i think they should keep them and unlock like a layer of traits under the current ones.
give you a feat strength if you have all the current traits come next expac
and then unlock the traits under, if you don't have em all you get them at 111

>use argus/nightmare crystals to empower artifact
should work out well instead of throwing them away

>it must be really sad if there are people ITT who cant even clear EN rofl
I don't see why LFR needs to exist, normal should be the easiest difficulty. We brought people doing 80K dps on fights they've never even seen before fucking up consistently and one shot everything. I'm actually excited to see how braindead LFR is this expansion, normal is painfully easy.

>meme regime
Only Gisco is raiding with us, Khel is the maestro of minigames for a reason. Incestral is a normie now. Nizbun is too loyal to his human paladin.

we wiped 8 times on il'gynoth

>Tabards are aids.

No mate the textures on 80% of the chests in the game are aids.

they've already said they're going away

>that absolute madman that uses surrender to madness in battlegrounds
Godspeed, you crazy bastard

did eye of azshara +5 today

fuck wrath, that boss fuckin sucks with so much health

m+ is really fun though, you guys should all do it

but i don't want them to go away ;-;

>choose to roll WW monk cause the rotation and playstle is fun as shit
>It's being gutted before my eyes with hotnerfs coming left right and center, with sweeping nerfs on PTR (reducing Chi generation to 1 on tiger palm)
>forced to reroll literally as the raid tier starts, team wont let me take DK to raid until my third relic unlocks, wont let me get any loot on monk because I'm mid-reroll
I should just unsub.

I got a M+ COS keystone but don't want to do it with a PUG

>tfw I want to raid but I am too much of a loner to belong to a guild

>won't get to see emerald nightmare because my friends are very busy lately and i'm too shy to tank in a pickup group or find a guild

;_;
i guess ill watch a video

>It's being gutted before my eyes with hotnerfs coming left right and center, with sweeping nerfs on PTR

source me up, brah?

>(reducing Chi generation to 1 on tiger palm)
this will break the spec entirely, you're funny

TEEEMMMMPEEESSST

I have five alts in legion. All of them have legendaries.

I can't even believe it myself. Blizzard fucked up so hard.

I don't blame ya, you can save a lot of time running with a decent group if you can find one

my group all got nels lair keystones from our first mythic, and we were able to do it with 10+ minutes each time, so we got 6 pieces of loot each run of +2 which was pretty easy

now we all have court of stars and arcway for +5, which sounds awful

>no legendaries in our guild since launch, not a single one and we're not slacking
>we got 3 last night on EN and we only cleared 5 bosses

Shame i didn't get one

>Nerf Strike of the memelord so hard it is pretty much useless as AoE
>Nerf our crackling jade lightning to further fuck our rotation up by removing an important filler
>Monk is not even top tier in single target, we are in the middle

>Ferals still at the top
>DHs who had better AoE than monk didn't get nerfed

I want to die monkbros

wait bm is literally 3 buttons?

>can't buy T4 for gold

This is why I don't even play DPS.

The bitter tears coming from you guys are fucking endless.