So all memes aside:

So all memes aside:

Who listens to eurobeat in his car as he drives.

And if you do how the fuck can you control yourself from not passing the speed limit or crossing stop signs.

If you dont what other moving do you listen to ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9hhf8j8l5Q
dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal
youtube.com/watch?v=kYZ8MU-8jW0
youtube.com/watch?v=29o9I8AJuBE
youtu.be/EF2MF3i3aTM
youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8
pandora.com/station/play/2050793089675903848
youtube.com/watch?v=siC1gKWOzmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>crossing stop signs
I understand speeding on non-residential roads, but there is no good reason to be running stop signs.

>Who listens to eurobeat in his car as he drives

I do.

>how the fuck can you control yourself

you don't. Thats pretty much the point of this music.

I do. And its hard as fuck not to go Dagumi fast whenever its on

I usually turn it on if I am running late for work as I find that eurobeat has this magic that slows down time and gets you places alot faster than normal. At least in my experience.

I also have it on when I am cruising with buddy's around town and we divulge into racing and going fast. It is so much fun to blast this shit while going fast holy fuck.

Thee's a specific time where the song is relevant; that precious little window in between lunch breaks and the time where most people punch out (around 2 to 4 pm)

Eurobeats make little sense where you're stuck in the traffic or at night, where people would prefer slower paced songs

When you want your rpm to hit that red line so you can kick it in to 4th.gear. you must pass that stop sign.

Your buddies ... lucky guy

>how the fuck can you control yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=z9hhf8j8l5Q

if there is no one around in the middle of the night, imma run that stop sign

Has anybody actually drifted to eurobeat

I cant break the law all i got is 4 points...

One mistake and its gone...

Also dont want to be the douchbag who kills the poor dude whose got a night shift

No one around but that cop sitting on the shoulder and that dipshit ricer in a matte black civic who turned his headlights off so the cop wouldn't notice him going 60 in a residential

One wants some revenue even if there's no reason to follow the law, and maybe to teach you to love the law as much as he does
The other is why the law exists in the first place

The way you said it made it sound like its happened to you...

I listen to eurobeat when I'm travelling down the mountain pass at night
feels dumb as fuck but there's really no speed limit on it anyway

/thread
>imho

When I unplug my music usb it starts playing eurobeat, but I havnt used it yet

Wtf
> unplug
> radio connecta to eurobeat station

I tried once but cringed.

Top kek it does give an essence of cringiness

you have to be mature enough to laugh at yourself
if you do it in an evo or a wrx or something then yeah it's definitely cringey because you have lost the ironic part and are suddenly a wannabe tagoomi

I really enjoy my drives when I tune into the one classical radio station in my area.

Are you from montreal

>Need to be mature
>Listens to something for the 'ironic nature'
:)))))))))))))))))))))))

When's high school back on

Super Eurobeat is pretty good driving music, same with most electronic/trance music.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal

So you are from mtl.

Do you ride a miata

Mercedes W126

Oh ok thought i knew you... other dude was from longueuil...

I thought this was a joke. Are people autistic enough to listen to this stuff while driving and pretend they're in a laotian motorcycle cartoon?

You should only be listening to Eurobeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYZ8MU-8jW0

I only listen to music like this when driving through the countryside.

I do, even with traffic, it's an addiction. I go with all the tinted windows closed so even if the car next to me hears some weird ass gay tecno, he can't see me. I put my normie playlist when there's someone in the car.

nah nigga i'm only blasting nasheeds

Hot damn that road looks lit senpai

>if you do it in an evo or a wrx or something then yeah it's definitely cringey
Good thing I do it in an sti then.

Only listen to Eurobeat when I'm on the freeway, too dangerous otherwise.

>Who listens to eurobeat in his car as he drives.

I'm always tempted to but know it will have disastrous consequences.

I honestly just like the beat, it has nothing to do with pretending im dagumi noodlearms.

Can we get some more links please?

youtube.com/watch?v=29o9I8AJuBE

I'll give you something better

is this an ae85 or ae86?

definitely looks like one but i couldn't find a perfect looking match for the rear and markings so i'm not 100% sure

if not, what model is it?

movie is Fright Night (1985)

Its a RA60 Celica homes

I mean you get used to it after a while.

sweet, muchos apreciados famalam

I feel bad for the poor clean up crew that has to scratch my carcass from my mangled car while Eurobeat is still blasting.

Celica xx/celica supra? You would know an ae86. It looks fatter.

I tried to get into eurobeat but I just couldn't. I am genuinely sad that I don't enjoy it because it seems really fun. I'd rather just listen to the car than eurobeat.

My wiring for the radio is busted, so im forced to listen to my car. I wish i could listen to euro beats

Once. I had the windows down blasting this around a fairly wide corner that went around a lookout. It was a good skid but there were people at the lookout pissing themselves laughing at some autist going sideways to eurobeat.

youtu.be/EF2MF3i3aTM

everytime, love changing the gear at high rpm just when the song goes boom, feels good man

yeah the rear and front were too blocky, the corollas have smoother shapes, that's why it looked off to me

I only really listen to SeB when im out late at night on a road i know, otherwise id end up over steering off a cliff or into oncoming traffic being a wanna be dagumi

>windows up
>A/C full on
>this youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8

italian summer for a ricer be like

>EDM (Dubstep, house, electronic, etc)
>I habitually do 40kph over the limit on the highway. Fuck people who run signs and lights, though. That shit's dangerous.

only on autobahn lad

>caring about the speed limit
>ever considering running a stop sign
You fucking weaboos are fucking RETARDED.

i drive an ae86 and listen to eurobeat and i dont even give a fuck about what people think about me because its so much fucking FUN

windows down too because no a/c

i dont do risky shit like trying to dorifuto around corners or anything though

pandora.com/station/play/2050793089675903848

Pandora is worth the 5 dollars a month.

I listen to 80s music and piano music during the day. Eurobeat when I want to be a boi racer in my neighborhood at 02:00 in the morning.

SEB is overrated.

That Yoshi guy who did the entire Wangan Midnight is better.

Yuzo Koshiro's work on WMMT wasn't even his best.

youtube.com/watch?v=siC1gKWOzmA

the man is an FM Synth god