What I expected/what I got

One of these threads

What does that even mean

It's impossible to tell. WEG threads always bring out the autists

I understand the single/double overhead cam thing but everything else is gibberish.

For whatever reason, Cressidas sound incredible with a hole in the exhaust

Meh

basically

no shit

maybe you should have google searched "dodge dart" before deciding to buy such a massive piece of shit? Seriously, why do people buy a car that has been universally shunned by nearly every car reviewing authority in the universe?

>/v/ cancer template
You can always judge a board by the WEG template it uses.

>buyin a dart
every "review" and their dog bashed it, every average user bashed it. Why would you buy it?!

Except I have a vy, same same tho

I bought it prior to all the bad reviews coming out on it, plus I got a good deal. It drives fine and is comfortable but its pretty slow

You obviously don't actually own or have driven a WRX/STI

>what I bought
sold my car and moved to a city with good public transport
>what I expected
saving money, nice job close by, buying a ride later for sunday drives
>what I got
I want to kill myself, I hate public transport, I don't have a sunday drive, job is still 40 min away and when it snows or it's too hot I just wanna ragequit life.

All in all, would do again!

See

oops

Is the WRX really that disappointing? I'm thinking of getting a bugeye WRX sedan, people tell me all the time that they're fun and powerful and practical so I feel like the dramatic understeer thing is another shit Veeky Forums meme. I'm coming from driving trucks and vans, so if it gets out turned by a GTR or a Supra that really doesn't bug me, I'd just be happy not having to brake and plan out every sharp turn I make.

>Dat trailer
user... would you know any good build for those car trailers?

How did you even fucking do that?

Understeer is over exaggerated. It's also just the nature of Subarus awd balance. It's pretty close to 50/50 front-to-rear.

you obviously expected an amphibious car

No, I guarantee that meme was made by someone who doesn't own one.
They will understeer at a speed most other cars will be backwards in the bushes. You can fix it with suspension mods, or just change the way you drive

Local trail flooded the night before. Thought it was a good idea to go see how bad it was. Was not a good idea.

Yea, you fucked up. I never drive into water like that where I can't be 100% certain of how deep it is because shit like that happens.

He forgot his snorkel.

R8

What do you mean? Like do I know who builds them or what?

Did you drive into a lake or somthing?

Story?

template because no one supplied one

Fuck off Weiss

Your voice is annoying and everyone likes your sister better, she even has bigger tits

ANIME FAGS REEEEEE

>RWBY
>Anime
Fuck off Kerry.

>anime

ANIME JA NAI

You're right, it's worse

You're damn right it is.

Accurate. What is not shown is the DIC jokes and the sudden crankshaft position sensor failure without warning together with not caring whether it's raining or not.

And motor mount vibrations.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

we're not as boring as you apperantly

We're sharing our experiences with our cars, it seems you don't quite understand that

so it isnt an impreza with a turbo?

It does understeer but it's hilariously over exaggerated on this board. I just got back from a vacation up in the Smoky Mountains and it handled the twisties like a champ. I pushed some of those roads pretty hard and never felt like I was exceeding the capabilities of the vehicle.

This is pretty much why I couldn't do it when there was one on CL in my area

My experience is that I bought what I expected, and it ended up being exactly as expected.

what a riveting experience that is

I think driving the car should be riveting, not the perception of what you're spending a decent amount of money on.

If you have more than three images in any one box, there is a better than even chance you are on the autism spectrum.

These are great.

If you care that much, you definitely are.

based

he expected dual overhead cam but got single. the car handles like a shitty racing game instead of a good sim(by analogy of course). the top speed is shit and the lowered face drags.

or something

Mine hasn't shit itself.... yet. :3

But my mounts are "AERO'd" so they needs replacing.

Currently having a leak that makes the brake whine.
Oh and I also have the fun fun hard-to-put-in-reverse.
But as long as I let it move just an inch backwards it's easy to get in.

kek

>gasket issues

I was lookin for that specifically.

First time owning a car with very low profile tires. I wasn't ready for this.

Also Subaru Outback owner and yeah this is 100% correct

The irony of it is the Kia forte rated higher then the dart in comparison testing.

That's a hyundai elantra

Elantra and Forte are the HD Platform. The kia is just the big boy version.

desu my L.L. Bean '01 can actually hold up to the kind of wannbe rally-racer abuse in your top right panel. God knows how much i love trying to channel my inner Colin McCrae while driving on the dirt road near my house.

Lol. Have you ever driven a wrexxy to the limit? They're crazy understeery from factory. They almost feel fwd on track.

The older ones are like this

i need a decent sedan for winter. any suggestions? living in chicago. need it for work and school. 8k budget

My aunt had one of those that she'd let us rip around when we were kids.

fixed

These pics have to do with advertising and a manufacturer making something that's usually good or bad but your particular model isn't

for example
>BE A MAN, BE TOUGH, GET A TRUCK
>uh ok
>don't ever haul or tow anything with it or go off road and just pay out the ass for a gas guzzler and the expected lifetime for half the parts is 3 years, it just looks "tough" from the outside and isn't actually built to last

>"lol craigslist is all scams with stupid people selling shit lemon cars"
>hmmm maybe
>find someone who didn't know what they had (and you didn't know either)
>accidentally have fun

porsche does this with their SUVs
>lol its a PORSCHE YO
>well what do you do with it?
>...lug around family in it...
>could have gotten anything else for 1/4th the cost but "muh badge"

good for you bro, volvo for life!

Did the same on my 2013 Charger SXT in a parking lot once. Rubed the curb and got a good portion similar to yours.
Replaced with a 2016 Challenger R/T in B5 blue, and I will fucking die if i scuff these blacktop package rims.

Filename.

Maybe stop running into curbs?

First car I ever rode in was my dad's ancient cressida when I was a kid.

He drove that thing from 1986 to 2006 when he paid cash for an escalade. It was 6 years old when I was born.

I remember those ridiculous fake leather dimpled seats, the stupid switches on the audio-system and those hilarious automatic seatbelts.

Too many great memories of that grey shitbox.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane boys. My dad can't drive (let alone walk) anymore, and I'd give my left arm to ride in that old grey shitbox through the Texas hill country with him again.

L
O
L

Nice submarine m8.

see