youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 on September 27th
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Freelancers!

I have 2 Leos, an Amarant, 2 WoLs, and a Cecil. I should be renamed to Patton for the amount of good tanks I have. I'd trade away my spare WoL and Chizuru if I could.

Reminder that all waifus are allowed in /ffg/

Tifa's here!!

I'd trade you four CoDs for a WoL. WoL is my silver bullet pull that'd move my team from "alright" to "timeless and godlike".

>tfw tomorrow is a chance at that sweet, sweet dualcast TM
I'm giving it a couple daily pulls and my single ticket, luck be upon me.

>brown eyes
NOT Tifa.

Hello Tifa. Do you want a towel?

Same here. With Dirnado part 2, that means even more free Lapis soon. Hopefully we get the PvP arena soon with its daily 40 Lapis.

And they should allow all characters who can awaken to 6* to awaken in the global version so that F2P players don't feel left out if they don't pull a Lightning.

Brown eyes look better than red on her, even if they aren't canon or whatever.

She can wear contacts if she wants.

Are non FF girls allowed?

Stop being on my planet, heretic.

Here we go, didn't want it to get lost in the bread transition.

Krile
>SPR / MAG
>73 / 81 # Base
>38 / 6 # Rune Staff
>20 / 0 # White Robe
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>0 / 15 # Stellar Shield
>16 / 0 # Mystery Veil
>54 / 54 # Shiva
TOTALS
>217 / 156
with shell =
>260 / 156

Garnet
>152 / 99 # Base, incl +30% SPR
>38 / 6 # Rune Staff
>20 / 0 # White Robe
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>16 / 0 # Mystery Veil
>54 / 54 # Shiva
TOTALS
>296 / 159
with shell =
>355/ 159

With these new stats, that gives us
>Krile = 2*(400+((0.5*260)+(156*0.1))*3)
AVERAGE KRILE HEAL = 1556
LOW RANGE = 1440
HIGH RANGE = 1674

>Garnet =(1000+((0.5*355)+(159*0.1))*3.4)
AVERAGE GARNET HEAL = 1542
LOW RANGE = 1426
HIGH RANGE = 1658

Basically, you lose.

Yeah, more story lapis, hopefully a few gear upgrades, Lid, and the new big dick esper.
I hope we get 5* Krile soon too.
More 6* upgrades would be pretty cool if it included WoL or CoD.
I'd be excited for the bow, but no one in my party makes use of it.

ew dude wtf

What are the chances Bartz regularly got to rail both sisters at the same time?

And Krile once she got older.

Very high. You better believe he was pounding that royal pussy on the regular.

And now to show you the whale stats. Hold onto your ass.

>SPR / MAG
>73 / 81 # Base
>70 / 12 # Magi Staff 1
>70/ 12 # Magi Staff 2
>20 / 0 # White Robe
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>16 / 0 # Mystery Veil
>54 / 54 # Shiva
TOTALS
>319 / 159
with shell =
>383 / 159

>SPR / MAG
>152 / 99 # Base, incl +30% SPR
>70 / 12 # Magi Staff 1
>70/ 12 # Magi Staff 2
>20 / 0 # White Robe
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>8 / 0 # Barrier Ring
>16 / 0 # Mystery Veil
>54 / 54 # Shiva
TOTALS
>382 / 177
with shell =
>458 / 177

Whatever you know the formula so:
Krile = 1902 HP /turn average
Garnet = 1710 HP /turn average
(these values are actually measurably different)

The main point is, whoever runs the shitshow at the exvius wiki is retarded. Whether you whale her or just give her good equips, Krile is objectively the best healer in the game.

She's also the second best Black Mage behind only Kefka, but that's autism for another day

I thought there's gonna be a maintenance in BE?

Firion in my pool of characters can use the Killer Bow, however I have 5 Shining Splendors that can be made so that supplants whatever benefits the bow provides. Though the bow will get a short star period whenever Firion gains his skill that gives him 25% more attack when equipped with bows.

We need the upgraded Dunes soon with the 6* awakenings soon. Those Royal cactuars with their 100 K EXP would help me grind out my multitude of 6* awakenable characters.

I hate to bite into another inane Krile's dualcast vs X/Y bit, but I'm pretty sure shell has no effect on the formula for healing.

Firion's Killer abilities stack with the Killer Bow's. It gives him giant bonuses against bugs, birds and plants.

You'd be pretty sure wrong.

Shell only increases SPR by 20%. Not that it matters anyway because she's still superior even without it.

In fact, I think Shell actually edges more in Garnet's favor, so removing it would make that even more significant.

Playing exvius, keep getting "you don't have enough" message while trying to craft my last superior blade despite very clearly having enough. What the fuck?

>krile heals an average of 14 extra health

you'll have to forgive me if i don't think that's particularly major

Post pic

I don't know of any trial boss upcoming that are of those types as they are either human/beast/machine/dragon. Its only good against trash randoms.

It isn't particularly major, but don't cross the autism line and say anybody's better than my waifu.

My waifu is the best at everything.

As a whale, it becomes major though . That's important to know, because it lets you see just how important dualcast is at higher levels of SPR, even if a unit can't learn Curaja.

So say 6* Terra. She isn't actually as shitty as you think, she can still outperform basically any singlecast Curaja user.

A non whaled Garnet is better than a non whaled Krile though, the extra healing Krile does is negligible and Garnet brings a bunch of extra utility and durability by virtue of being a whole star higher.

you have one or more of the components equipped, dumbass

What are you smoking.
Garnet brings exactly ZERO utility.

Hell, half the reason people use Krile is for her utility. Any of the real healers can bring the party back to full in a turn, but Krile is invaluable in most teams.

REMINDER FOR JP RK PLAYERS
YOU ONLY GOT 6 MORE HOURS TO ROLL THE MEDICA BANNER

6* Terra is an excellent off healer despite lacking Curaja due to her buff granting her +50% mag and dualcast and Arise in her spell kit. Not to mention access to Meteor with that buff that can be dualcasted as well.

Krile doesn't have Raise. I'll take 14 less health healed for the ability to cast Raise. Or Cheer and Esuna, in Lenna's case.

The 14 less health isn't the point man. Any healer can heal the party.

Raise is niche in the best case scenario, and a bad idea in the worst.
You do NOT want to have your main healer casting raise instead of casting curaja, or else you're in for some bad times.

You need an off-raiser for it to work. So Garnet+Krile is a great combo, because it means Krile can heal on Raise turns, and cast utility/element chain spells on heal turns.

But it doesn't work on its own. Arise is another animal entirely, but raise isn't worth it.

Oh yeah, I have a Firion too, but he's an unleveled 3* at the moment and I just don't feel him fitting my party very well.

I don't understand this whole thing at all.
The effects of MAG and SPR on healing spells are incredibly minor, even those stats shown are only a couple hundred higher at best than my fairly less geared Krile and Lenna in both of those formulas.

>Garnet brings a bunch of extra utility
I hate this idiot who's constantly trying to say Krile is the number one mage (even if I do like her a lot), but this is just wrong.
Garnet's only utility above Krile is Shell/Protect (which most espers offer and there are recipes of) and Raise (Which is generally shit and we're drowning in phoenix downs anyways). Unless you count her ability to use the generally garbage esper summons a bit better as utility.

Tomorrow, 8hr long.

SPEAKING of shitty healers like garnet and krile, I almost forgot to /PULLWITHYOU/ here

Okay, then a non whale Lenna beats out a non whale Krile. I'll take 50 less health healed (or whatever the numbers come to - it's not a lot) if it means I can have Cheer and Esuna.

Y'know, I never realized how kind of cruddy Garnet was.

You should level him in your spare time since he is 6* capable and the awakenings are soon. Though I wonder who do you have that Firion doesn't fit your party well. I have 2x Chizuru/WoL and Firion/CoD/Cecil/Exdeath/Terra that are my 6* capable units alongside Rain and Lass.

Swimsuit Fina is essentially a better version of Garnet. Curaja and Raise but with added in MP regen and Cheer. Regular Fina when she gets her 6* upgrade will look pretty similar to her 6* Swimsuit version.

Though don't look down on Garnet too much as she might end up in the pool of units that can awaken to 6*. Certainly her than the rest of the cast of characters of IX that aren't named Zidane or Kuja.

Well yeah, if you're ever questioning bringing one or the other with a physical team you'd have to be stupid to pick Krile over Lenna.

But that's not the point, obviously Lenna is a better support unit.

My main point is that Krile isn't measurably worse as a healer (she's even technically better by an imperceptible margin).
There are a lot of people who seem to be under the impression that Curaja makes a healer better somehow, when it's totally wrong.
This is mostly for those jackasses.

thanks, i thought it would be today.

>actually updated the OP
>classy FFXII espers
Great job, OP.

Still waiting for Auron getting 5* Support and Garnet getting 5* White
Garnet's 2nd SSB looks sweet

WoL/Krile/Lenna/CoD/Kefka and I have a spare CoD on top of it.
I mean, I could make a secondary party of WoL/CoD/CoD/Firion/Lenna, but I lack a weapon for the second CoD and I like balanced parties generally. Could always have him interchangable with CoD too, I suppose.

>do 9 pulls for WoL
>get 3 Chizurus instead

what the FUCK senpai

So for the mc3 RM, do we need to level the character to 99 for it?

>15 Sacred Crystals and 8 Holy Crystals to awaken Chorizo to 5*

Yeah, no. I won't even be using her in the main team, but just as a failsafe in case I need barrage nuking in tandem with Bartz and CoD. Whatever.

And more importantly am I going to have to run the same dungeons for six months straight in the hopes that it might drop, or is it just given out?

>using Butts over Chizuru
kek

Just make the 2nd CoD a Kefka instead if you want more variety. That way the second party has a way to get around high defense enemies.

Dude that's like a day's worth of INT material vortex runs, tops. Stop being a baby.

>Using a non-FF character over based Buttz
kek

>do 9 pulls for WoL
>get Lenna, Kefka, Anzelm, Roselia
>and five fucking CoDs
>I already had a CoD and Kefka
I guess light and darkness are out of balance again.

In that same vein, touting that Krile is the absolute best healer when the difference is so slim and she lacks some very useful spells is a tad misleading.

Those huge pixels are cutting my eyes.

>using a FF character on an OC Donut mobage
At least in RK, Tyro is the only donut

>Not using CoD who has a better 6 star
Kek

Krile's extra offensive spells make up for her lack of "very useful spells" desu.
Honestly it's how fragile she is that stops me from using her rather than any issue with her skillset.

Did you forget the worst Cid in the history of FFs?

I never said that though, I just stated the objective fact that she has the highest heal output of any unit.

I stated this in specific reference to the fact that fucking Tellah is ranked above her on the wiki for healers. Which is retarded.

I didn't mean it as SHE'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST ALL PARTIES SHOULD JUST BE 5 KRILES or something stupid like that.

This fucking event music I dont even

Is X-2 good?

But Tyro is an FF character. The game is called Final Fantasy Record Keeper, after all.

Your actions say more than your words ever could! You've ousted yourself as a diehard Krilefag, I bet you DO run 5 Kriles. I've seen pictures.

>the worst Cid in the history of FFs
Was it this guy

>in tandem with Bartz and CoD
>"Not using CoD who has a better 6 star"

I see your reading comprehension could use a little work. You can do it user.

No that's the worst dad in the history of FFs.

?

>REINSOFHISTORYBACKINTHEHANDSOFMAN
Better than V's Cid at least. Clumsy old geezer.

>worst dad
Laguna FUCKING Loire was emperor of space city and still kicked his son off to an orphanage

the combat system is actually pretty alright
the plotline is pretty eh
don't play it before X

That is the best dad with the worst son.

>worst dad
jecht was gr8 though

He was a merc during that time. It was a big war.

Glad you liked it.

For you

>"lol ur a week cribabbi son"
>cries more than son
>son beats his ass

Uh-uh.

>Dr. Cid wants to "put the reins of history back in the hands of man" instead of having his life controlled by anyone else
>goes renegade and basically does whatever the fuck he wants at any cost
>hates his son for becoming a pirate because he wants to live by his own rules and no one elses

No user you go and read. This conversation started when you are using Bartz instead of fucking Chizuru, even if there are better FF characters out there to avoid OC donuts. "Muh FF characters" is not an excuse to be mediocre. Also you said nothing about CoD.

True, I suppose it could work.
Needing to grind more sacred crystals is a pain though.

He didn't even know he had a kid until years after the fact, likely only even learned due to the events of the game involving Ellone.

Jecht was a dad so good he broke the laws of the universe and became the fayth for the final summoning despite himself merely being a dream of the fayth.

It's not a joke, a lot of people died.

If only Toriyama considers Lightning his FF Daughter, he would be the greatest dad.

>Just got two messages
>One has 150 lapis and 30 energy
>The other has 100 lapis, 50 energy, a summon ticket, 5 cactaurs, and one of each megacite
Damn. If only it was dunes time.

But that's not even true. He just points out that Balthier ran away instead of trying to do something. He had the ability to help change the things he disliked, but he did nothing.

I think he does.

Name one girl in the series that wouldn't be begging for this guy's dick if they saw him. Beta cucks like Bartz on suicide watch if Snow enters the Dissidia universe.

>president of supertech city that has monitors everywhere and unspeakably vast influence
>couldn't be assed to check in on that girl he plowed without a condom
That's quite negligent.

Dream Zanarkand people and the summons are literally made of the same thing. He didn't break shit.

He changed himself and his life instead of starting continent spanning wars and insane plots to fuck everyone elses, for one.

CoD
I bet she immediately wets herself whenever she thinks about Anima.

>living as a thief
>improvement
No father would ever agree with that.

Tifa is 100% locked to Cloud, she doesn't like strong guys or goofy guys.
She likes honest, quiet boys who are brave enough to do the right thing, regardless of how strong they are.

Dye his hair black and you have adult Noctis.

The fayth FOR the Aeons aren't made of the same thing, and THAT is what he became. The fayth for Ifrit, Valefor, Bahamut, etc, all were REAL people that you see entombed in their little glass cases. They became fayth and the Aeons are their dreams. Jecht himself is a dream, he has no real body to be turned into a fayth like that, like Lord Zaon was for example, but somehow he is capable of becoming the fayth for a Final Aeon. Not to mention the Fayth dreaming of him could presumably cease.

Hoy shit you ARE retarded.
>Also you said nothing about CoD
In my original post I said "in tandem with Bartz and CoD". Learn to read and then kill yourself.

>"Muh FF characters" is not an excuse to be mediocre.
So now I'm supposed to play with characters with whom I have zero attachment, that have zero backstory aside from literally 2 paragraphs in the unit list, instead of someone that hails from one of my personal favourite main titles? Sound advice there user.

Also, on altema Chorizo is ranked 93/100 and Bartz 91/100. That's not that much of a gap to warrant calling him mediocre or using her over him - especially now that we'll get 6* at the end of the month. Nice job being a plebbitor waifucancer. Again, kill yourself.

Esthar went into total isolation after the war, if you recall.

Like Dr. Cid never stole anything or isn't working with worse people who have stolen plenty and done worse stuff.

So... Larsa?