instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

FIRST

Friend always had a pedobear on his prelude.

So what the fuck happened to Veeky Forums?
Only 4 pages?

Cringe fucking thread sticker...

Ive once seen:

Im not driving fast im flying slowly....

Ahhhhh the fucking cringe

>Hood pins on trunk
uh

what plate is that

Daily reminder that notori is a scammer.

Notori has delivered to me everytime I've ordered, so has vodnik, yummy, the land barge sticker dude, and anyone else in the OP.

Nigga what? He's delivered every time, and accidentally sent me one order twice. He's pretty solid when it's him doing the shipping and not his friend

Put my Notori sticker on this weekend.

This is just plain libel

how do I get monies for defending notori?

>first order came
>everything allright
>a month later stickers start to peel
>make another order
>payment goes through
>no stickers
>at the start he says he'll resend or they'll come late
>nothing shows up
>he starts ignoring me

BSG 2.0 with NC quality stickers.

I kind of had the same thing happen.
>peeling edges from run2
>says he'll resend
>offer to make another order so he doesnt lose out on the shipping at least
>nothing shows up
>contact a month later asking whats up
>waiting on more stock then will resend
>nothing shows up

Funny thing is how he shit talked others like he's the best and knows the most, when he turned out to be just a silly noob.

nah bruh

This whole image is embarrassing.

Look where you are faggot

Not on reddit, busrider.

>Order sticker
>he doesnt know Notori days.

Quit bitchin and do something productive to kill the time.

It hasn't arrived in 3 months you illiterate nigger.

Did you ever bother to tell notori instead of just bitch about it?

Why are these all fucking weeb stickers? Honestly if I saw someone on the street with this shit (which wont happen cuz i dont live in Cuckmerica) i'd bash his head in

You wouldn't do shit, nerd.

>be me
>take the bait
I'd like to see you try pussy

In the real world what would really happen is I'd go up to you and ask you if you watch anime and why youre such a dicksucking homo, and you wouldnt say anything back because youre scared. Dont even try to deny that.

you really scared me there mr. tough guy

no more weeb stickers for me i guess

>projecting your insecurities on us
I know It's easy to user. It will all be daijoubu

no im just saying thats what would happen, like people who actually watch anime are worthless enough but then theres people who put anime stickers on their shitbox jap cars just so they identify with something and not kill themselves over their shitty lives. At least thats what i assume you weebs do

Settle down bus boy

More like this.

Id say but sir we are in america and i'd yell "freedom are you trying to detain my freedom you nazi fuck head" as i pull out my m4 from the paasenger seat.

To which you'd assume im about to go ted bundy on your ass and you would walk away.

>guys with FDs, BRZs, and imported WRX STIs
Yeah we're pretty worthless. We bought them with autism bux

>wouldn't say anything
That's not exactly true
I'd start listing off the names of every man, woman and dog that has had their cock in your mother's box since last week

Out of curiosity what country are you from.

And at this point i'd assume you are the fattest basement douchebag on the fucking planet.

> i dont watch anime bcs im not degenerate.

Holy fuck please man just stop the cringe is climbing to a new lvl.

triggered, the truth hurts, I know.

Yes, the truth about your mom's shattered roastie :^)

@15545887
@15545910

Thank you for Correcting The Record

gr8 b8 m8

Im not the initial guy... the stickers i get unless it some sort of inside joke with his friends...

But watching anime you tried to hard and made me cringe to my core....

inb4 it's a woman driver and you get heat for punching women because gender equality or whatever

>he complains about weaboos
>on a chinese cartoon appreciation BBS

ayy I have that exhaust too

Even gonna give him a (you)

I've heard only bad things about him and his quality. Granted he has cool stuff, but doesn't seem remotely worth the hassle it takes to get the stuff, if you even do get it

To be fair, it seems like he finally got his shit together after the roadtrip. I'll buy more from him if he gets a good artist to redo the big fat catback slap

Protip: buy enough for the tracking and you'll know for sure where your shit is

Felt creative.
Obviously any engine would work, there is no such thing as sufficient power.

Remembered to sharpen and fuck with the contrast.

"Power Hungry" is a little hard to read.

Well, you managed it just fine and so are plenty of popular stickers.

Darker it seems easier to read, but not as pretty.

ugly af famalam

Got a sticker in the mail today that shows off my fwd shitlord status

i have that stanzewerks sticker and i would never put that on my evo glass or paint plz update with results over time

welp my evo passes emissions

meaning i will be at the cars and coffee on the 14th reppin with stickers

>the cars and coffee

user pls be more specific

"Only an idiot would spend more than $100 on a car!" -Scotty "mad dick" Kilmer

Scotty and I hope you enjoy it desu

Man I wish I could draw. Sometimes I'll just randomly get a good sticker idea/image in my head, but then realize I can't actually put it to paper

Anyone have a high quality verison of this?
Better yet, one without the background?

The sticker collection seems to have one in low quality but would love to see one of the guys here print it, if not i'll send it off to robust and see if they can mock up a die-cut.

Why is that doggo so smug?

Bumping, just got my Absolutely Awful Decals, will post pics soon (unless new thread is incoming)

I remade it, but I didn't know the font used.

That's pretty good. Would buy

Here we go. Only ordered the Meme Car sticker, but got the other two free, thanks nigga
>no ecoboost
Sorry for shit quality, MS Paint resizing turns it into pixel art.

Also, first pic is of the stickers I already had, so yeah.

Just realized I left the text outline. Kek. But if I can get permission from the original artist, I'd like to print it.

Do you have a version that's way higher res?

7"x7" 300dpi.

I don't know what that means but it sounds big

I was talking in terms of like 4000x4000 or whatever

Looking Noice user

Lol. Well, I ended up tracing it in Inkscape so it can be infinitely large, but the original file was like 1500x1500px. Also, I only have a plotter so it'd be layered vinyl if that's cool.

I'll be heading home tomorrow, then once i'm home I'm going to be doing orders that have been left on my site.

so if theres a design sitting robustvinyl.com that you've been considering, feel free to place those orders in and you'll get them very soon.

did you do much with the yellow ones i sent with your order btw

>Haggard Garage
you on the east coast?

I threw one on the shitbox and one on the laptop they look good thnx robust bby

>also pls check email when you get a chance

yup, once I'm home I'll be looking at the email, dont have access to it on this laptop sadly.
glad those yellows look as sharp as I thought they did, but I thought I sent you like 5 of them? did you put them in as bonuses on other orders too?

>yup
are you also 14?

yeah I'm hoarding a couple, and sent one as a freebie haha

And yeah they did turn out really sharp, they all looked really good thanks again pal

Almost forgot, what does the weaboo language on the "Sanic" sticker translate to?
nope

"Fastest thing alive" my friend

Don't need paper family, use gimp

I just saw a car with a bunch of NC peeks at a parking lot, all of them massively peeling. Would have taken pics but the driver was sitting in the car and I didn't want to look like a sperg who likes NC's stickers.

Thanks for remaking it, it looks sweet.
I wish the original artist was credited but i would love to see it printed and i would buy it in a heartbeat even with the background.

I'd love it if you could post a version without the text outline though.

Holy fucking shit you're gay

>nice meme

that collection is pretty homosex senpai

Ordered from Vodnik on 25, shipped 28, got today. Not bad at all. Waiting on Backyard and Notori.

Only put the "no touch" on. Good thing I bought two 'cus I fudged the first attempt.

oh damn, we got that exact table recently used, how much is it worth you know?

the assistant picked it up for 100 from some guys mom, her son was apparently doing a media course and bought it.

>hook-ups

God damn user that takes me back.

Maybe $129-$175. I got it 6 years ago at Aaron Brothers (art store if you've never heard of it.) I liked that i could use it as a light table and stick reference shit underneath.

Those two where off my 99 CBR 900. I've got a handful of unused hook-up stickers laying around. Only got one on the gsxr. Never had the urge to stick them on stuff.

>DC sticker

if thats in american we got a pretty good deal I take it. (100 cad)

I'm still a bit wary on the usefulness for it as a weeding table but I could certainly see it being useful for when doing drafting so I didn't fight them on their purchase.
thanks for the info, I'll let them know they didn't get scammed.

yeah that's in American $$

In the 90's that was one of the few shoes I wouldn't destroy in a week. I Don't like their new line of shoes though, they seemed to have gone to shit design and quality.

I'm stuck at work right now, but I'll post it up when I get home.

Had to look up weeding table. Still not sure if it's just a light table. I've clamped a small bendy light underneath and had pretty good success. Although I only did that for projects too big for my regular light boards or if it wasn't bright enough.

a weeding table can be any table, its just like having a writing station or drawing station.
weeding diecuts is what they'll likely be using it for, we've used light tables in the past with mediocre success for weeding, typically better to have the light above for what it is.

big fan of the mechanism it has for the raising though, it's quite neat.

oh okay, gotcha. The only thing that sucks is don't put too much pressure on the upper corners when its propped. Tends to wobble since it only has the center arm.