How much would a C63 realistically cost to maintain per year...

How much would a C63 realistically cost to maintain per year? I'm thinking of replacing my car next year with something more fun and with more power.

I'm capping myself around $30,000 and you can get one of these for just under that much with fairly low miles.

cant help you but im also very interested, want to do this myself soon. monitoring thread

>inb4 innocuous replies claiming it'll be unobtainably expensive to maintain without any credibility
I'm waiting for it.
>expect to pay upwards of $1000 a month just to keep it in good working order!
>how do you know that?
>just ask anyone who's ever owned one!

>inb4 scotty kilmer

>inb4 gs400guy comes in and talks all about how cheap his e55 is to maintain

It's a Mercedes. They are the GM of luxury cars. Enjoy your shoddy build quality.

Your probably looking at $0.25 to $0.50 per mile. You need to check to see if that is one of the engines that must be basically rebuilt every 60k miles. For comparison, I am about $0.18 per mile lifetime on my E550 sedan.

they only had the first M class built in the US, the other cars are absolutely fine.

No direct experience with mercades. But plenty from similar aged porsche. Its the unscheduled maintenance that is really expensive (parts failing). The day to day operational stuff isn't significantly more expensive than a similar domestic performance car (especially if it is your own labour). As an example a oem water pump will set you back $1500AUD in parts alone.

>You need to check to see if that is one of the engines that must be basically rebuilt every 60k miles.
You need to check if you have any idea what you're talking about.

$0,18 per mile only for maintenance right?

I have no fucking clue why you'd want THAT at 30 grand when you could get a showcar.

what is this "maintain" you're talking about?
just change the oil when it's due.

Yeah after all wear items like brakes. That also includes tires for me too.

>$30k for a car you don't drive
Boomer logic

The only people I see buying these cars are sandniggers and they all end up selling them in a month after going bankrupt trying to maintain them, but they're all too dumb to maintain their cars, so who fucking knows how actually expensive C63s are.

Paying 30Ks for some massively overvalued gay boombermobile that'll get geriatrics trying to suck your dick

lolno

>mfw my daily costs less than that to run in total including purchase price.

Wow. You really do deserve a mercedes.

More than you can afford, pal.

This is the biggest meme. Where do people get this stuff from? Oh right, they take Veeky Forums posters as the word of law when in reality 90% of posters are driving 10+ old shitboxes.

buy it if you enjoy paying 300 bucks for a set of front brake pads. also enjoy paying nearly 1000 bucks for a rotor. that car has 4 of them. you can save money wrenching on it yourself but nothing will help you when you need parts that are stamped AMG. Also, have fun when your steering lock takes a shit and parts are ONLY available through the dealer. I hope you have a friend who works for a tire shop, because with that engine in that car, you will be going through rear tires really quick.

You're gonna be eating through rear tires like nobody's business. Expect to buy new ones every 8000 miles. Also watch out for headbolt issues in pre 2011 models, which will grenade your engine. Costs 1000 for apr headbolts. Besides that, you'll get 19mpg and have a fun fucking time. Get it, op

its like 2k a year to insure, and its not gonna break down if you have another car to daily drive

have you never heard of rockauto?

i am 12 and what is this?

like 90% of the parts are rebuild only or "out of stock." Prices don't look completely horrible but how many people interested in an AMG Benz are going to be doing their own work anyway? My guess is near zero.

About $2000 per year.