RF thread

Whats Veeky Forums's thoughts on the Miata RF???
after a while of thinking ive decided to get a Miata but unsure if i should get the ND or wait for the RF
its worth noting i live in asian mexico so there are alot of assholes who would love to slash into a softop

also, would the miata be a better DD then the BRZ?

you know for big Miata fans youa guys dont seem to excited for the RF, why so?

I love the style of the RF but It adds weight which kind of undoes the entire design philosophy

>Whats Veeky Forums's thoughts on the Miata RF???

fuckin love it. i hope it comes in BRG

very sexy

Though it probably won't drive as well because it's heavier

Dont understand why it couldn't have been a normal ass fastback. More weight but a slightly bigger trunk
Instead this is more weight and a mechanism to fail later on in time

the added weight is less than the weight of an average passenger so i dont think it should affect it too much.
honestly i think it kinda looks wonky and less streamline with the top down

I love it and intend to buy one the second I am able to.

At least, after I test drive it next to the 86. Or if Fiat delivers a 124 abarth hardtop.

Are there any new pictures of it available?

Eurgh. That Fiat looks like a clusterfuck of design.

they showed one in Germany

Cheers senpai. I might get one desu, it's crossed my mind before.

It kind of looks like a clown shoe.

>More weight
>More expensive
>More shit that will break
IT'S SHIT. ND COUPE WHEN?
>i live in asian mexico
Sooo the Philippines?
>Fiata
U G L Y
G
L
Y
ikr, can't believe anyone could find that attractive. Front end is complete trash. From the front-quarter perspective, the shape of the car reminds me of a fucking brick. I don't think they even tried to design the car.
Your face looks like a clown shoe m8. Fite me fgt.

yup
its fucking horseshit that if you want the 9 speaker bose system and nice leather seats you have to get the A/T version.
which is also partly why im wating for the RF

I like it more than the original ND.

just get a Toyobaru

less ugly
less tryhard
more livable
wont look like a homosexual

desu im also thinking hard about that too
but cons are
-less comfy interior
-i dont want to blow money on modlife and i have no self control
-subaru/toyota has shit customer service here
-only daddy's money fuccbois own them here

although the backseat would probably make it more practical , for stuff like bags and the occasional short ride passenger

Or you know, you could get a S2000 instead and have a

>also very reliable car
>Actually fast
>Not gay

Forgot to mention, the RF has the best miata look though and the least gayness. You could probably pull some bitchis with it

Wow are you 12

i like the RF and all, it's actually really really damn good looking and i love the concept of a retractable targa top, but i just think the abarth 124 will be so much better to own overall

hoping they make a fiata RF variant but probably not

oh and just to be clear, i don't advocate for the base 124 is has a really awkward front end design and is missing plenty of performance bits and the exhaust sounds awful by comparison.

if you get a 124 only get the abarth

t. 16 year old

i might just buy one tb.h

I don't know why they refuse to just make this thing a coupe. It would be amazing, just like how they refuse to v8. I guess the BMW Z3 coupe didn't sell all that well, but those looked kinda weird

Just think about it

>FD roof on a ND
muh dick

>90s bubble design

>hating on FD

hardtop with a hatchback like crx but more trunk space would be perfect

my dream is a rwd crx

MUH

Now just put the door handles over the blind spot windows and drop a dorito in it
Now THAT would be a RX-9 i would work my ass off to buy, instead of that hideous thing mazda made up

I get that it's probably heavier with a higher center of gravity but at least it now looks less like a car for nambla members and more like a Corvette

honestly I'm deciding whether I should do a BMW V10 swap in a NA or spend a lot more and throw it in a ND RF

THIS GLORIOUS NAPPA LEATHER THOUGH

You should just do an inline 10 swap into the na

Not bad desu

I hope you enjoy your transmission made out of glass.