/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Drunks edition

>Steam
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
Steam group player list: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Useful links
Maps: r6maps.com/
Drawing board: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true
WIP guide for crosshairs and other stuff: hnng.moe/7Ik

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/ev9bk
youtube.com/watch?v=cJaZyq8X-HM
youtube.com/watch?v=eRLlvpwYwMM
youtube.com/watch?v=ORTq4hSuNWw
youtube.com/watch?v=w7VeSIUzA3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not "fuck off Reddit" edition
at least there's a new thread

>no chankipoo fags edition

Allll right good jaabb

Thanks for making anti reddit thread, user.

I claim this thread in the name of our Lord & Savior, Tachanka

May the peeks be forever in your favour, comrades

Could've been more aggressive about it but feeling pretty chill today

>pushing stale normie memes
give me some fresh, radical stuff or get the fuck out

>

>Drawfriends' gallery has 650+
Shit I didn't know it was so populated here

Don't let /r6g/ become like this shit

I can use ash's breaching round to finish downed people right?
I used it on a lil russian shit I downed in a corner but it didn't kill him, was it because doc hit him with a needle immediately after the explosion?

I ll post now my shitty mems so gallery owner can add them

Yes, both the impact and the explosion can hurt and kill. I think the explosion does about 50 points of health?

Just don't overestimate the AoE of the round.

Ash round does 50 dmg, dart revives bring people up at 75hp, so he would've had 25~hp left afterwards.

not the same user, but one time my teammate ran into my line of fire just when i shot the breaching round, it rebound from him and hit a wall where it exploded.

LADS

>Blackbeard finally nerfed
>shitposters' need to shitpost latch onto Tachanka
>indirectly resurrects reddit shitposting again

Maybe nerfing BB was a mistake. Sure he was a faggot magnet, but at least he kept these threads under control by being the prime bait to use. He was a necessary evil.

ARGIES

BB still shits on people like a boss. Fags think they can now peek and fight BB cuz "he's nerfed ;)". I frag twice more now because of that. I had my shield destroyed once in probably 20 games.
coub.com/view/ev9bk

The fact that the eyes make Bandit look like he's on PCP makes this even better.

yeah playing in copper must be a lot of fun

>ur just coppr
nice try faggot

i've been playing against plat for quite a long time and while i couldn't do much against blackbabes before the nerf now i can counter them quite easily
so yeah get out of copper you weak ass fag

flank and c4?

Automatic or semi-automatic Rifle?

whatever you feel you're better with

>blackbabes

so, neither

>It's another just flank and c4 meme

>pushing as beard and teammates don't watch my flank
>get flanked
>mfw

Does Favela take a dump on anyone elses frame rate?

yeah I got a 1070 and run the game smoothly 60fps /1080p without drops on all maps but being outside Favela shits on my framerate completely

TFW getting dced 9 1
Come back a team are leaves its 1-3
Now going 6-0 and its 3 -3 feels good man

I got this game a few days ago and was wondering, what's the difference between different sights? Also, is there a tier list of operators? I don't want to waste my renown on Tachanka and Doc again.

Doc is pretty great now, only bad operators is tachanka and castle, everyone else is serviceable.
Shields are definitely pretty bad currently and need some more love but they're usable.

Anyone got that screen cap of the hostages POV?

>Doc
>Waste of Renown
Doc is pretty good now.

The only do-not-pick operator in the game is Tachanka.

The only must-pick operator is Thermite.

Everyone else has their place. Shields are meh at the moment, but they can still shine if there's a really good player behind the wheel.

Doc is finally playable. Castle is still useless but since people can use impact grenades his fuck ups are less detrimental to the team. Tachanka is a joke at this point.

For sights, ACOGs reign supreme, but you can still do some work with the holo and dot ones. They're really just preference.

Man they really fucked a lot in this game with all the client sided shit in a competitive environment.

Does your MP rank depend entirely on winning your 10 placement matches?
I'm 5 in and haven't won a single one from questionable plays/placements. Apparently a 1copper 1 bronze and 3 unranked should be up against mixes of golds and platinums.

Castle is okay if your def room has lot's of windows. Few essential ops had their charges taken off so it's what the fuck you just melee this piece of shit

>Set up castlecades
>Wait by them
>Enemy start meleeing them carefully
>Wait until they get near the end of twelve hits
>Toss an impact grenade at the castlecade, run forward as it explodes, and shotgun the enemy

Castle Shotgun chains are fun af.

Did any drawfags finish any comics upon Caviera?

>tachanka kills you with mg

>thermite a must-pick

Depends on the map.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJaZyq8X-HM

Is this the best Rainbow Six trailer ever?

>how friendlies are suppose to follow motagne

Use Blackbeard with a shield friend

Shit gets you so much kills

youtube.com/watch?v=eRLlvpwYwMM
no, this is

Shield team six. BB, blitz, montagne, fuze, recruit.

>played ranked last night
>team was doing all recruit teams, just kind of fucking around
>i ended up getting my first ever ranked ace+clutch as an attacking GSG9 recruit with the pump shotty.

felt great man, the whole team counted the round out, but I did some cheeky shit in the garage tunnel to the armory on Oregon.

eric simply eric

The ones from ?

I made this one, but I'm not sure how to draw the others. Maybe other drawfriends can make them?

>isn't Europe that country with all the fucking muslims

>country

Too fucking cute.

>get matched with french canadians who refuse to make callouts in english but understand it perfectly fine
I even the pseudo frogs are faggots.

>Not even posting the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=ORTq4hSuNWw

French canadians are worse than regular French.

Fucking Quebecois

See, this is the thing he isn't one of the arrogant ones that refuse to speak English.

>the quebec patch
holy shit i forgot how much of a meme this game is

I never understood the arrogance of the quebecians
I've played with thick-accented Canadians and they were awesome but goddamn, french Canadians can be real cunts

They're pretty annoying in monster hunter too, if they only speak french you know they'll fail the quest for you

>tfw no friends to play r6 siege with
I feel like half of my deaths can be avoided if I got even the slightest bit of information from the dude who just died five feet from me.

>he doesn't play with friends
What are you, gay?
From personal experience, shit gets intense at times coordinating and clutching with friends or things like webm related happens.
Either way, the game's much more fun even if I play with low level friends who immediately die in 5 seconds and losing doesn't feel as painful as to losing solo.

Join the teamspeak if you're in PC. If you're not in PC, then buy a PC and join the discord.

not bad

>still not using ventrilo

This is why y'all are faggots.

discord is comfy

Discord is teamspeak for people too terminally stupid to operate teamspeak.

I don't understand why some people are so obsessed with Teamspeak. It's not like Teamspeak is amazing.

why don't yall just get together on facebook messenger or something equally homosexual.

If you don't use vent, get bent.

You start firing and a teammate steps in front of you, he gets teamkilled.
CSGO Reaction: SUKA IDI NAHUJ *vote kick* YOUR MOM
Rainbow Six Reaction: Hey sorry for stepping in front of you mate!

Is it true?

take this cute ribbon, it's for you

it is not
youtube.com/watch?v=w7VeSIUzA3U

depends on your teammates. Usually clanfags are the only assholes around.

took me a while but i kek'd

In Siege, because it's so compact and there's only 5 players, it's really easy to place blame. So a majority of the time, the party in the wrong will jump ship and immediately try and blame the wronged.

I've had clear as day peaks in doorways that I'm obviously in control of, and had retards with pump shotguns switch to their pistol to try and strafe peak infront of my line of sight, and then when I shoot them they try and say it's my fault.

Nobody wants to be wrong when it's such a team dependent game, majority of the reactions I see after a scenario like what you've mentioned, the guy that got killed will retaliate, vote kick, and team kill the next round if he doesn't get kicked.

>Two threads up because of redditors and butthurt drawfags.
God forbid this general didn't have the same stupid bickering over OPs every other general has.

People in general threads are usually very picky about the image in the OP. I'm not sure why.

Blackbeard or Buck first? Either way I'll get Buck eventually but I also want his Ski Mask. That's 75k sheeeeit.

I've just seen BB shitting on everyone lately and I also want to support the USA go seals and stuff.

Can anyone else not find a fucking game on PC? I have been sitting here for 45 goddamn minutes and it can't find a fucking enemy team.

Laggy piece of shit for millennials that needs reg.

re queue retard

Yeah I have multiple times you fucking cum eater.

Fuck off you greasy QC subhuman, Buck is literally the only good thing to come out of Quebec period. Get firebombed you fucking nigger.

we need an offmap operator that has 5 shock drones and 3 sniper spots he can switch between (like swat 4)
i think of it because running shock drone as twitch is more fun than actually playing on foot

>ARGIES

TRIGGERED

Subhuman Quebecians need to leave.

seek help

OC just finished
It's based slightly on the kapkan one in imgur, r8 appreciated

bredy gud, would operat with

I have never met anyone who is an okay human being from Quebec. They all are depressing, talk about how much they're failing at something, speak in shitty French because they think they're cool for not speaking English, and are usually unclean greasy narcissistic faggots.

I'm sorry if I have only met the scum of Quebec but at this point it's every one I've ever met.