Prove me this isn't superior to German premium cars

Prove me this isn't superior to German premium cars.
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2014/10/28/fiat-chrysler-replaces-longtime-quality-chief/18052121/
autoblog.com/2016/02/10/alfa-romeo-giulia-needs-help-fedeli/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats not hard to do.
This is from the 80s and is superior to german "luxury"

>Shitalian cars
>not ticking time bombs

Not that German cars are much better

>water pump fails
>buy new car because it's cheaper

Buy Nip or American you cunts

>the cuck appears
Go suck Jamal's dick, faggot.

I can
with just three letters
are you ready?
>FCA

just read a comparison test in some auto mag, the C63 AMG was better than the Alfa.

I'm actually torn between the Mustang GT and the 200hp Giulia. I know there is a significant difference in power but the Alfa just looks extreme fun. Also I have a hardon for classic Italian cars, and the Giulia seems like a nice reincarnarion. I'll have to try one out.

Let's see how many of them still drive in a year, faggio.

I have three letters for you, too: F A G.

>better cockpit quality than BMW/Mercedes, marginally loses to Audi
>faster than the three

It's a better car, all round.

Every and each one of them, as all the modern Alfas.

Mustang is going to be more fun, Gilulialiaalalia if you spend more time on Veeky Forums shitposting about how it has SOUL AND PASSHUN rather than driving; not like you will be after the car is in the shop within a week.

>le unreliable meme xDDDD
Yeah it's not like you look for reliability in a fucking sports sedan. German cars are equally bad in those terms.

>Dumbest tripfag is acting stupid again

>he drinks the jap meme cum
lol

actually the interior was not better than Mercedes and the infotainment system was utter shit
that's one of the reasons they rated Alfa as the worse car

Pretend this says Veeky Forums

>Mustang is going to be more fun than a car developed by Ferrari engineers
Your burger is showing.

Shhh bby.

>infotainment
Who the fuck cares.
The Giulia is still faster than any of those. Plus, it's better looking and that's saying a lot, since the M3 and C63 are already great looking cars.

see;

You're only proving his point, you know.

>dumbest trip
>not midnight lover
>not heartbreaker
>not Pepsi fag
>not every Australian

>le unreliable meme
>It's just a meme xd
Reminder the old Quality Chief of FCA LEFT THE FUCKING COMPANY because FCA cars were unreliable
detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/chrysler/2014/10/28/fiat-chrysler-replaces-longtime-quality-chief/18052121/

>hating on Alfa Romeo
I would say you should have your petrolhead card revoked but you probably never got one

>I don't agree with you
>you're dumb
Fuck off, manchild. Learn to deal.

looks are subjecive. Imo the Alfas front end is disgusting.
And we dont know if the Alfa is faster as the only lap time confirmed is on the Vairano handling course, and according to that lap time, the Giulia is slower than the BMWs diesel landbarge 550d, lol

You call a car with 740Nm of torque a landbarge?
Either way, the Nurburgring lap time is official. As is the competition's.
Everyone who drove the Giulia says it's faster than a M3.

it weighs nearly 1900 kilograms, it is literally a land barge.
Reminder that the Nurburgring lap time was set by a "stripped test mule with hand cut racing slicks" and there isn't even a video of the lap time.
While the competition (MB, BMW) lap times have been set by journalists and on street legal tyres.
autoblog.com/2016/02/10/alfa-romeo-giulia-needs-help-fedeli/

The only thing it has over any other car is the exhaust note. The same reason the Abarth 500 is so damn fun to drive.

It's an FCA pile of shit, but when it's working you will love the fuck out of driving it.

>tfw friend bought a alpha romeo

1 week later that fucking shit doesnt start up anymore, engine light.

>buy american
>drive 2000 km and your handles and buttons start falling off

never again

Where were you when 2010 diesel bimmer blown the fuck out alfa's 2016 503bhp monstrosity? Muh passhionhhhh, muh ferrari engineering and still got beaten by 2 tone bimmer. Cant make this shit up.
Kekd so hard

>it weighs nearly 1900

I'm sure its more like 1400

Nope, 2065kg with full tank. Diesel engines are very heavy.

lol, the F10 is heavy as fuck. Even base models with 4cyls weigh more than 1600kg's. The M550d even more as it's AWD and diesel.

Oh whoops I thought you meant the Giulia.

>500 kilo difference
>a lot more hp in the Giulia
>still gets beaten

italian "cars"

>Alfa
>not FCA a shit tier

there is reason why no one buy them in yurop

Nazi space magic

>tfw wanting to hate on M series, AMG:s and RS Audis
>tfw they totally kick ass
It's just not right to make a boring family car that fast

>ITT
>everything is shit
welcome to Veeky Forums

>petrolhead

Back to Carthrottle

Buzzword for trend following

>>"stripped test mule with hand cut racing slicks"
>one site reported it, so it must be true
lol

Yeah, that's why the MiTo and the Giulietta sold like hot cakes.
People don't buy as much of them as they buy german, because they depreciate faster than the equivalent german cars, you dip.

I would probably take the Alfa too. I'm sure the Benz is the best, but fuck driving around a C-Class.

I really love the look of it.

And its something new to challenge the boring BMW and Mercs who have lazily dominated the market for too long.

go die please. Just die in a collision

IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING 5er SERIES

BUT BETTER

*3er series. It's the same fucking car but with nightmare FCA build quality

forgot pic

The build quality is fucking great, pre-2010 Alphas are pretty good in that regards. Reliability could be an issue, but we cannot really say anything about it at the moment,. It's got new engines, transmission, etc, it will take at least a year for the common problems to turn out.

Oops, I meant post-2010 Alfas of course.

>3er means dick in arabic

goodnight an/o/n

>i have no arguments available

>Europoor
>telling anyone else to kowtow to niggers

Yeah nah, go let more refugees in you cuck.

do you really have to appear in every italian related thread shithead

>be murriclap
>buy jap or shitty murriclap cars built in mexico
You can't surpass this level of cuckoldry KEK

Holy shit it really looks the same, the memes are real. That's pretty sad

>shit i'm losing the argument let me just shout niggers instead that should work

That is the most fucking ridiculous shop I have ever seen. The aero looks like it was done by some fuck who probably couldn't explain how a plane flies.

>drive over 250k km
>haven't even had to replace a lightbulb yet

What American car did you drive oh lying shitposter?

Just about anything is superior to a car that requires a special tool to change the dildo, which shat the bed at 30k miles, attached to the seat that fucks you in the ass as it sucks money out of your wallet.

I'm kinda thinking about getting one of these instead of a C-Class, but that FCA reliability is a major detriment. I'd also really wait till the next 3er is unveiled next year before declaring the Giulias supremacy. BMW is pretty good about addressing criticism so I feel they'll probably put a lot of effort into fixing the lack of fun issue with the 3 series. They're very aware that the XE, ATS, C-Class and now Giulia are capable of outdoing them dynamically so i'm pretty sure they're already working to one-up them. We're also getting a four door RWD 2 series soon.

I've never seen a more obvious attempt to shill for japanese cars in my life. You are OP and samefagging, and should get the fuck out of your own pathetic cuck thread.

That's completely superior. You want a competition? Pic related is a mercedes from the same year. Wouldn't you agree that it shits on your economy car?

Go run back to /y/ and /a/ with your tail between you legs, weeaboo fuck.

You're late for prepping the bull.

>you are op and samefagging
Nah, I'm OP and you can be sure that I'm not shilling for some nip shitbox.
I'm a hardcore alfafag, even if it's even more pathetic than being a weeb.

I'll translate that comparison for you m8.

>English magazine
>England based f1 team (Mercedes AMG)
>Mercedes is destroying every rival
>Italian car is faster and better
>Can't let the C63 AMG lose
>Power of corruption
>Mercedes win and is a better car (only for that UK magazine strangely)

Judging by these episodes you can fairly tell that the world is scared by the new reborn Alfa Romeo.

Rear looks like Mazda 6.

>'80s corolla
>luxury
it wasn't luxury even back then, the fuck?

Looks great when you tow it desu :)

alfa is slower than 5er diesel, let alone amg...
I had high hopes for this car but it sucks. It looks like bmw 3 and 5, qf is slower than m3, m4, m5, c63, c63 coupe, rs4, rs5, manual trans is bulky, shifts are not smooth, sound is terrible, material quality is typical for fiat. Only thing i like is interior design.

>clunky

I'll take the bait, because you can't be serious.

Even the diesel version is faster than competitors.

let me put it this way

new alfa quadrifoglio wozj 500 hp is slower than 2 tone bmw 550d

Braking spaces

with*

So basically every car in this chart which is slower than the 550xd on Quattroruote test track (Vairano) is pure shit according to you.

no its not, but i would rather kill myself than living in a world where i stop on stoplight and see smugface in 550d next to me smiling at me fot being slower in car with more hp and less weight

You won't ever achieve the time of 1:16 in a 550d or in a Giulia Quadrifoglio, so the problem is non existent.

but it proves that id be faster in 550d because performance is more accesable