aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/

>How to avoid spoilers
pastebin.com/LMEedWHf

Participate in the current /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC

>MTII translation project
dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php?build=5
(This build is downloadable and playable)

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

>Running Giten Megami Tensei in windowed mode with Chiitrans:
pastebin.com/0gguMLyL
pastebin.com/21W8HmWY

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXSkaSkVBYA
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0SEaUHlSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SMT is not for casuals.

C U T E !
U
T
E
!

I want to make babies with Ashai!

What did she mean by this?

Yes it is, they hide the fact that War is actually "normal" mode by adding two other difficulties under it to avoid "hurt feelings". Also FREE revives.

That being said fucking War Apocalpyse is pretty ridiculous. This is SJ tier shit, holy fuck.

Out of context, rape
In context, she thought Nanashi was checking out the naked healing chick and got pissed

Why would she be jealous? It's not like they're dating

I don't know if you know much about girls but they'll get jealous about anything

She also wants that green demon-infused dick, so that makes it worse

I don't think you know how entitled JRPG sidekick characters work user, especially if they're female.

They won't call you their sig other but god help you if you try to go after other females.

>high af
>get into the cosmic egg
>woah this is cool
>I am Beelzebub

fuck

>they hide the fact that War is actually "normal"

Is that true? I've been playing on conflict because I thought that was normal.

Yes, Conflict gets damage increased for damage done to enemies and damage reduced for damage taken.

I looked it up, it's pretty sneaky. I guess SMT is taking the Etrian approach and claiming the highest difficulty is for "SMT veterans only".

So do you guys think Apocalypse is actually worth it?
Overall I had fun with SMTIV even if it felt like a ton of wasted potential to me, but everything about Apocalypse just rubbed me the wrong way right from when they announced it. I can't even put it in words or explain, the very concept of its existence just seems kind of appalling to me.
Do you think I should still give it a shot? I played pretty every other SMT game that's available in English and I've never felt like this about one of them

nvm I'm ok

They improved basically every little gameplay annoyance I had with IV, which amounted to a lot when you added them together. I'm not super far in but if they manage to ramp it up properly then I can say it'll probably end up better than IV.

Pirate it

Though I like it better, minus the whole less routes thing

SMT Apocalypse is a HUGE step up in quality from SMT4.

I'm a veteran SMTfag and I can tell you this game is worth it.
Hell, if people had to only buy one of these two SMT4 era games I'd recommend SMT Apocalypse over it's predecessor and just watch an LP of SMT4.

The idea of it being kind of forced into the timeline is pretty weird yeah but it feels like they managed to make a good game.
My only issue with the game is ridiculous load/save times even on N3DS.

Fuck you mang.
That being said I pirated a good number before I became a wagecuck.

Is it me or did it get easier to recruit a demon because if you keep talking to it and failing eventually it says, hey we talked a lot, I'm familiar with you now, I'll be your ally! And you instantly get it that turn?

>Atlus actually bothers to sneak out a mainline spinoff while P5 is still in development, probably at a loss already
>"nah bro just pirate it lol"

They may well be testing the waters for if they can do this kind of thing again in the future and you're ruining it

>Dex build
>realize Fang Breaker is Str

REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's way easier

>Fuse a demon away
>Talk to the one you fuse away afterwards
>Remember me Nanashi? I'll join you

Why is everything so expensive in IVA

Stun Needles are 20mp now instead of 14

Dude i am running dex I have like 90 MP

D-did they change the damage formulas so dex build isn't best build for doing skills?

D-do I have to completely change my MC back to 100 Str with min investment in Dex and Speed?

>Re-use shitty 3ds assets for a spinoff
>selling for a loss

Is Summon Discount worth investing in?

Man, I actually turned the 3D effect on in the Cosmic Egg because that overlay you get because of Mitra's barrier is annoying but somehow less so with the 3D on.

They don't change formula, they just fix Strength stats. Any non-Gun physical skills now rely on Strength instead of Dex

Does the strength skills take any bonus from dex or are they completely separate like mag/str of old games?

If so I might have to completely change my MC build to be hybrid str/dex with investment in speed to only outspeed.

Odin is voiced by DC Douglas. Everyone on dub is on point except Maitreya

It's ok. It's still half the MP cost of Tarunda, so long as bosses don't null Phys, it's all ok.

>Get Alice on 34, Nebiros on 31
>15 Nanashi levels later
>still have Alice, dem status immunities and Die For Me and Energy Drain
>still have Nebiros for that Null Phys
Goddamn level 50-60 only has trash demons
I'll only finally fuse Nebiros now, going for either Giri or Berskerker since Null/Repel Phys is just too valuable not to have
Thinking I'll go Berserker since he doesn't have as shitty MP as Giri, but Repel Phys is a lot better
I suppose I can slap Chakra Walk and Mana Aid on Giri

lol

Having said that, the separate tracks are on youtube. At the very least someone could rip them separately and put the album together.

It does take a lot out of the prices at later levels maxing at 50%
However it seems most ranks are level locked as fuck, I'm almost 50 and still only have up to 10% (2 ranks)

Gun attack and skills: full dex only
Melee attack and skills: full str only
As it should fucking be

I'm lvl 85 should be ok. Thanks user.

How'd you get Alice that early? Surely Fusion Boosters don't go that far up.

Goes up to 15

Apps tips?

Rush mp Regen and ignore everything else?

What level of fusion booster is worth it?

This epic is not _____ !

They go all the way up to 15, then to no level restrictions

Damn, that makes running non-magic MC seem like legitimately an inferior choice if they don't add bonuses to each other at all.

It does give me an excuse to invest in str though now user, thanks.
I'll try running hybrid MC and see how it goes.

Probably more emphasis on str because of better str skills early on.

That's pretty good.

Skill slots for Nanashi/demons first, MP Regen/Fusion Booster/Extra demon slots afterwards. Get Fundraise if you don't want to just use the money farm DLC.

Goes up to 15.
And considering it's by far the best app to spend points on, you can have Alice as early as 34 and it's fucking worth it

So Alice still retain her perfect null ailment? Time to give her Life Surge again

There are way more heal spots, so MP regen is not necessary. Aome say rush Level Limit up, so you can fuse stuff 15 levels earlier. You can also Fundraise for mad dosh. I find Summon Discounts and Threatening Aura kinda invaluable.

Just use your own criteria and make sure you save 100 AP by levels 25, 50 and 75

What skills do you have on Nanashi right now and what level are they?

pretty sure conflict = war in japan they just changed name because "hard" was greater war or something?

How complex is SMT1 fusion? Shit like inheritence in it, or is it mostly deep in what groups demons belong to and can create when several variables are in place?

whats at 25 50 75 that costs 100 ap?

Rush Fusion Booster as soon as possible. All ranks.
Nothing compares to it, you are getting demons with far better stats/resistances/skills
Forget about the mp regen app, it costs a ton of points and the first rank only works for Nanashi, might as well use spirit drain or just the thousands of healing spots that are literally on every single fucking dungeon and are cheap as fuck

Yes and she only has Light Weakness which is easy to handle, Spriggan learns Resist Light.
I recommend giving her Chakra Walk though because Die For Me costs a lot of MP and Energy Drain doesn't heal much unless on a max magic Nanashi. It gives Alice like 15 mp on average without buffs/debuffs which doesn't help with the 44 MP cost of her special attack, although it works for other cheaper spells

>smt1 fusion
>complex

Lmao nah, your fusion criteria in SMT1/SMT2 should be basically a) do they get a healing skill or b) do they get zio

Zios for shock status bullshitting and healing for obvious reason. Demons suck ass in SMT1 and in SMT2 they are kind of eh unless they have the most overpowered skill in existence, Holy Wrath which I believe only Anubis gets.

Asura's chaos variant is also okay due to YHVH and Satan.

What did he mean by this?

>This epic is not sweet
Really, because between Asahi, Pompadour Ghost-kun and Nozomi it feels like I'm playing Persona:Post Apocalypse edition

Just wait until you get to the Cosmic Egg

It gets even more Persona

So is Peace the Persona route, and Massacre the SMT route?

Why did they even bother with the navarre barrier shit

EU WHEN

The entire game is the Persona route barring some minor events
I get even older megaten had some comic relief moments, I just wish it wasn't 99% of the fucking time like in Apocalypse
To add something to the braindead dungeon design that makes up for 90% of the dungeons in the game

LOL

A simple solution is to kill them then.

DONT LISTEN TO DAGDA'S LIES

>user didn´t follow the japanese advertising campaign

Off with you newfag.

Winter 2016

would you play a remake of I and II?

I'd rather play if...

why though, why make us wait so damn much

Not him but, of course.

>

Where is Kansuiji?
I looked all over Ueno

Im 30 hours in and the story and character interaction or just plain characters are ten times better.
there are actually women and a far range of characters and the plot pacing is good. make sure you play the undub.

I bet they'll also pull an ATLUS USA and release it as late into winter as possible.

But user, IV and Apocalypse already exist.

Why aren't the Divine Powers and YHVH more like Persona Nyx and Izanagi villains?

Where's the cia? The qr code won't fucking release.

fuck im at 12 should I be going to 15 instead of going for demon prices. also why THE fuck are demons from 60-70 stats so shit, I hit a fucking wall and im trying so hard to get better demon then what i have. im in the first teleport dungeon but stopped.

Persona villains are fucking trash besides Niarly
Then again they did turn YHVH and Lucifer into literal saturday morning cartoons villains in Apocalypse

fuck friends, char is always right. remember to love 16 year old girls like your mother

Danu is hot as fuck

So what do I have to do too get the dlc cia to work with the undub? fuck this I want that cash quest, when can I do it.

>implying your mother isn't best girl
Hiroko for best SMT girl and Heroine for most loyal pure girl.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

LITERALLY 1 WEEK AGO

>only 5 of them

Easy game

The one thing bad about apocalypse for me is how all of the main factions are portrayed as evil while humans are dindu nothing wrong

>willingly uses cias
>after qr code installs happened
In retrospect, it is my fault for waiting.

>game over screen cost 3000 app point

Nice meme

This isn't new for mainline, it's basically a law for SMT.

>SMT1
>muh Im gonna make the world drown and I nuked the world oops lol
>muh world of strength and murder rampant

>SMT2
>muh Im gonna literally kill everyone outside of this special circle
>muh world of strength AGAIN and humans should serve us demons

SMT3 didn't have any but angels and demons still manage to be dickasses.

SMT4 is in this game.

Betacuck sucks in this one. Or Nanashi now officially x6 times stronger than Hitoshura.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXSkaSkVBYA
IS there any man's voice as cool as daga voice actor?

Well shit I need to find good ones, everything has a chance of kicking my ass since i got back to tokyo

>Hired for both SMT and Persona
Good taste.

Metatron is just going back to his random encounter status, ala SMT2.

SMT1 right?
Uh, just get some bulky ones for now.

Once you get your human companions just mainly equip them.

Also abuse fusions with messians/gaians to get high level/good demons early.
For some reason exiting and re-entering fusions in SMT1/SMT2 with them will also give you another fusion result.

quess was a mistake

Odin's English VA

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0SEaUHlSE
Daga: uh you (don't) get bring friends.

>Your bond with Navarre deepened
What does this mean? Am I gonna get a ghost blow job?

How the fuck do I get around the Tsukiji Konganji? There's only one teleport door and it just takes me to the same place.

Use the elevator, donkey.

I'm afraid of no freaky ghost bed!