"his car was more than 6 years old"

>"his car was more than 6 years old"
>"it was naturally aspirated too"
>"what a fucking cuck"
>"and it was fwd"
>"not to mention his interior had plastic in it"
>"last time i date a toyota driver"

Are we done with these 10 years old cringy memes? Literally if you re gonna post some bait do a better attempt

>fantasy

>reality
"he drives a toyota"
"alright, don't care, how big is his dick?"

He drives a V8 and not an ecoboost?

Virgin detected, women only care about dat atm slip.

>arbirary judgement
>by some no car
>no name
>nobody
saged/reported not hidden because i want to watch your shit burn fucker

These threads are sooooo lame

If you want to see plastic look inside of a VW. Judging from the point of view of the Uber rider, a Toyota Prius has lighter doors but the interior looks rugged and well designed, whereas the VW just has a nice door but everything else looks like utter shit.

>yfw my Toyota is
>all leather
>rwd
>turbo

women dont give a shit about car as long as it's clean, has heated seats and a/c

And yet you fags bump the thread everyday.

You mean as long as it looks new? You should talk to more women fampai

the threads don't bother me, they're just lame af.
like zzzzz come up with something good if your gonna bait

and you should talk less to materialistic gold diggers

>Tfw I drive a fwd 7th gen Celica GT-S

Well, does your car have variable valve lifting technology? I think not! The engine was even outsourced to Lotus!

All cars have VVT, except if the cams on the engine are so low that VVT wouldn't even matter.

>yfw Alphonse rides the bus

>all those girls drive Toyota Tercel or Chevy cavaliers or Pontiac Sunfires with dents and bad paint.

>projecting

While you're fucking chad and wasting your money on materialism, I'm investing my into money into assets that generate even more money.

>apple products

>he owns a sportscar oh my god he knows nothing about handling a budget i'm going to dump him after taking everything from his wallet when he's sleeping
>he owns an old car he doesn't even have a budget i'm leaving right now why have i been having sex with this douche for no reason
>he owns a sporty but recent 4 door sedan, i think i can get him to switch to a crossover before we end up having kids
This is the real discussion. If you do not believe it, then you're retarded.

H-Hey my mr2 is rwd