Are any of these things reliable?

Are any of these things reliable?

Buy a civic

Slower than ST, not RWD like BRZ, ugly as fuck

god the camaro is so fucking ugly.

You can't see out from the inside, and you don't want to see it from the outside.

If the critics aren't lying, those seem to be its only faults.

Just the red ones.

The trunk space is abysmal and it costs 4k more than the Mustang to get your hands on the V8 version.

>ND
yes
>86 and friends
should be, but boxers are a bitch to work on
>Fiesta ST
no idea, but turbos scare my wallet
>Camaro
parts should be cheap and available for years for all models

ND has transmission problems

wouldn't even consider the camaro 2bh

I don't even know what they're doing, it's pricey, ugly, and you can't see out of it. if anything look at the mustang

the FiST is probably your best bet (and im a mazda person)

The camaro is made by chevy (meaning gernading engine and transmission 200 miles in)

The BRZ is perfect if you're a boiracer faggot

the ND (unfortunately) has a glass transmission this time around (probably borrowed from GM)

>FiST
Glass tranny
>GT86
slooooooow but yes reliable
>ND
Glass tranny
>Camaro
Lolvisibility

>(probably borrowed from GM)
Fuck off Chevy hating cuck

>and im a mazda person
"""""""person""""""" you fucking nipshit ricer fagtron go fucking drink bleach and hang yourself cocksucker cunt

lol chevy fangirl got triggered

GM a shit

>stupidly high compression NA boxer engine
>reliable
in what universe

The auto tragics or the manuel tranmiciones?

Yes, let the butthurt flow

in the same universe as torque dip

manual as far as i know. don't know if the problem is with the auto (but you should really buy the manual if you're going to get a miata)

FUCK OFF with your stuipd Alphonse memes you fucking gook shits.

I swear to all that is fast in this world you will be BTFO next year by GM's greatest and latest cars I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE YOU FUCKING SLANT EYED FUCKS go drink yourself to death on sake and gasoline fucking meme shitters.

Lol, even the supercharged ones are reliable m8

>w-we'll win next year u guise!!!
lmao, no

>DamageControlImPrentendingToBeRetarded:ThePost.avi.exe.jpg

It is also a Pleby.

You can't see anything from the inside

STOP FUCKING REPLYING WITH YOUR SHITTY MEMES

GM will E T E R N A L L Y btfo your stupid zipperhead shitboxes or bob's my fucking uncle. You hear that you yellow shits? You hear that you Ford redneck pieces of shit? YOUR LIVES ARE FUCKING OVER AS OF 2017!

CHEVY CHEVY HE'S THE MAN IF HE CAN'T DO IT NOBODY CAN (AT LE MANS) SO FUCK OFF YOU ASS MUNCHER SHILLBAGS

I have a manual NB; no way I'd get an autotragic unless I was seriously injured.

This. I know a guy with a turbo NA 1.8L with more than 400k miles. He takes extremely good care of that thing, though.

>img
Laffin.

The same universe where Honda made a 2 liter 4 banger with high compression that could rev to 9000 rpm and where Mazda makes economy car engines with a 14:1 compression ratio that run on regular gas

If GM has done anything right, it's their transmissions. What's going on user? You feeling alright?

>at lemans
kek, my sides

fiata > gt86/ND

We live in a magical time.

As a sporty GT? Sure. And the blue color they have is fucking amazing. I'd take either the 124 or the MX-5 in a heartbeat.

I ALREADY TOLD YOU

>as of 2017

BECAUSE THE 2016 LEMANS WAS FUKCING RIGGED BY YOUR ISLAND MONKEY FRIENDS. They cut the brake lines of that wonderful car HO;LY FUCK I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.

I will hunt all of you fuckers down and EXTERMINATE YOU. You're fucking dead I will come to your house and SKULLFUCK YOU WITH MY CORVETTE C7 STATUE.

I'm on my way I'm on my fucking way prepare your ass for hte storm you little shitl

For anyone wondering why the Mustang isn't on there, it's because I can't afford the V8 version and won't accept anything less. I don't mind a V6 Camaro because it has zero pony car heritage in the design.

Stop ruining my thread, fags.

Will we ever get mods?

>rigged
It wasn't rigged. You got BTFO. It's going to happen again next year.
Pic related

>uses nc Manny Tranny

FIAT knew the new manual was shit. fucking FIAT.

Either hide 'em or laugh at the shitposting.

Legit question for you: how much space do you need in the car?

I think he was implying civic's where reliable, that's all.

>that window
Why does it even have one? You can't see shit out of that.

You should see the trunk """""""space""""""" of the camaro. Get a Mustang OP.

Fiat badge ruins the car.

I call it a rolling pillbox. All it needs is an AR-15 mount in the car because Murka.

Christ, there's more space in a Miata.

this thread took off quick

are there more boy racers on Veeky Forums right now?

That's it? That's seriously it? There isn't more space behind that big flat piece?

What a joke.

>I call it a rolling pillbox. All it needs is an AR-15 mount in the car because Murka.
Kek, you're right. Replace the windows with slabs of metal that have slits cut into them and it's a tank.

I'm *barely* scraping by with an AW11, though I need my other set of rims (for winter/summer) shipped around which sucks. More space would be strongly preferable, and definitely not less.

Do the rear seats fold down in the Camaro and BRZ? I know the FiST would be fine for roominess.

Nope, apparently GM can't design cars with visibility or trunk space. Unlike Ford.

The Miata has more room, certainly not more than the ¡Fiesta! though. You have two good options for tires/tools though. 1. Remove passenger seat. 2. Buy a little trailer. I don't know if there have been any hitches made for the ND, but plenty of folks have done that with previous generations.

Camaros have always had zero trunk room.

from what I can find, the ND transmission issue is only on non-sport models with limited slip differentials and wider tires. most cases are track based. shouldn't be happening regardless, but spreading the info is important. I'd expect the transmission to be beefed up in 2017 with the other minor changes the car is getting (sound dampening in the soft top for all models, rear view camera for all models, etc)

yeah, manual has issues with the 2nd and 3rd gear.

seems strange, maybe they didn't test enough with the 2l engine

That's still more space than the other pic, even if the hole is barely big enough for a hula hoop.

there have been people breaking their transmission from normal driving as well

But i don't really care since I much prefer the Fiat anyways which has a stronger transmission, a turbo and slightly more trunk space.

...so if my miata was, say making a whining noise (think supercharger noise) from the transmission in 3rd gear, should I be worried? do we have any way to notice the failure before it happens?

Good to know, thanks. I wonder if a custom bellhousing is all that's necessary for the NA/NB Aisin 6-speed.

ND miata?
tb.h from what i've seen i'd expect it to go, just a matter of time

you'll get a free replacement from mazda though

those silver roll bars look tacky

that cant be right. Is that the soft top? because i remember it having waay more than that, and i don't remember that flap on the one i test drove.

That sort of gear whine is normal in the NA/NB. I like it. If you're really concerned, change the MTF and send a sample of the old stuff to a lab.

It's the convertible.

The new Fiata doesn't have the rumored glass transmission?

when i test drove the mustang i was surprised when I popped the trunk.

I do like it, sounds so mechanical. I just wanted to be sure it was normal. thanks for the input

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my favored trans oils... Ford Motorcraft Full-Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid or RedLine MTL. Good stuff.

I know it's a hot meme right now OP, but the Ecoboost V6 Mustang is a good choice if you want "V8 power with V6 fuel economy".

it has the transmission from the NC miata, which has been proven to handle 300whp reliably

has Goodwin blown up an ND tranny yet?

>40k Maple Bux for a Mustang GT w/PP
>only making 40k a year atm, 50k within 2 years

I don't spend money on much else, but that's a fuckload of cash for me user. Don't want the Ecoboob or the V6, because I know I'll just regret not getting a Five-Oh years later.

>6ULs
Fucking perfect.

who knows.

They currently sell an expensive header that gives some good gains, so if they blew one up I doubt they'd report it. Would be bad for business.

If anything, it would be bad business for Mazda. GoodWin is like FM; everybody knows 'em and pays attention to what they're doing.

If you're considering a car as large as a camaro, you may as well consider a WRX as well.

Huh, I've heard the exact opposite. Any other input on 86/BRZ reliability?

>I don't even know what they're doing
Benchracing the Mustang

No Yes
No No

>BRZ86 is reliable

Huh, I thought the consensus was the opposite. Any more input on this?

My main issue with the twins is that they're the most in need of mods, but mods void warranty. I guess I could live with having lolnotorque for a year, just to see if it is or isn't a lemon, before modding the piss out of it.

The FiST has the advantage of having a Mountune kit that doesn't void warranty if installed by a dealer. But that has shit reliability apparently.

Its really reliable completely stock aka slower than a miata
Force induction and watch it grenade at 50k

>im a Mazda person
>nd has shitty transmission probably borrowed from gm lol Xd amirite
I know I'm taking low quality bait but you do know Ford and Mazda have been platform sharing for a long time right?

only when Ford had a major share in Mazda's stock. hasn't been the case for about 2 car generations.

>Ford™ Motor Company has transferred $.50 USD into your account.

>midsize sedan has more trunkspace than a sports car

Woah dude

>midsize
*full size

I love how it looks like a baby Snek from behind.

>Huh, I thought the consensus was the opposite.

Nope, it's very reliable even when boosted.

Slower? Nope.

Fiesta is plenty reliable, the MP215 just isn't a great value to be honest.

I've put 25,000 miles on mine with out so much as a CEL.

Then buy a Ferrari.
Faster than the ST, RWD like the BRZ, beautiful as fuck.

Your point?

>fiat
>reliability

pick one.

You have the transmission problems backwards. Fist and nd are glass. Camaros fine. The 86/brz are fine. I'm at 15k on my 13 with no issues. It's my second car so I don't have many miles on it.

>Buying a new car
>Hoping for reliability
Lol. Only an old car can be reliable, cos then time has passed and strain has been taken.

>Post 90s honda
>Reliable

I guess the civic never got unreliable, but it's nothing special.

On what track?

New cars are reliable when you break them in gradually over a few thousand km

>Not knowing the car is made in a mazda factory
For shame user

>A few thousand
>Not knowing a car earns the reliability badge after at least 50 thousand
A REALLY reliable car won't have problems until after 100,000,

And yes, this assumes regular maintenance.

>thinking anyone knows what theyre talking about outside of memes

FiST
>glass tranny
Nigga what

They are too stupid to know the difference between the fists manual tranny vs the fiesta automatic transmissions.

>4 lugs
>2016.7

Weight reduction bro

>4 lugs on a lightweight sub 300hp/torques vehicle
yup, checkes out.
what does [thecurrentyear] have to do with it?