Why do people make such a big deal about the way the Audi TT looks?

Why do people make such a big deal about the way the Audi TT looks?

>hurr ok so its a shit car to drive and it's unreliable, but at least it looks good!

No it looks painfully effeminate and completely un-Audi. It looks fucking shit.

350z did it better

At least I look better in this than on a fucking buss, you slow and wide, busridin´motherfucker.

>it looks un-Audi
You say that like it's a bad thing when it's the only redeeming quality of this car.

I saw a gunmetal blue one once, a bit more metallic grayish-blue than in OPs pic. I thought it was sexy as fuck. That was 15 years ago and now im less enamored with the TT, but I still think its cool for a straight man to drive. Better than some rusty 90s boxcar.

>painfully effeminate
So you are that insecure?
You cant drive anything that is not a V8 camaro without being afraid people might think you are gay?

new one is the baby R8

Are you being serious OP, cause if you're your taste is laughably shit. The TT has brought with it dozens of different variants with one bring the TTRS.

TTRS looks great
TT mk1 looks shit

Have you ever used that line on someone in real life? That's hilarious

I always thought the TT looked like some engineer decided that they wanted it to look like a bettle but more expensive.

I fucking hate beetles

It's a really interesting piece in terms of design.

It's also very modern considering it's a 20 year old shape, and in it's day it looked like an actual spaceship.

You probably can't appreciate why this cabinet is a good piece of design either

350/370 looks like cheap junk some rich 16 year old begged their parents for when they started driving

>350z is for rich kids
>no one wants an audi tt
sounds about right

>tfw know a guy that bought a TT and it's the FWD model instead of the quattro

wtf that exists?

its the cheapest and least powerful version

>he bought the least powerful version and its FWD
Why would anyone do that?

The quattro in TT is Haldex so it's trash.

>europeans

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

found the guy who bought the FWD

It looks like a bar of soap melted onto a set of wheels, the cockpit and windshield being an afterthought.

The fascia looks like someone performed a face transplant on a VW bug and fucked it up, the surgeon soon thereafter self-immolating in the operating room after seeing what monstrosity he had created.

The fender flares look quirky and effeminate, as if done ironically and with a lisp.

There is flaring above the rocker panel but behind the door. The door itself is flat. Why?

There is an ugly line at the top of the front quarter panel that is forced to curve with the aforementioned fender flare for no reason.

The lip of the front bumper does not align with the quarter panel.

>audicucks will defend this

Yeah your fucking quattro is still a one-axis drive except for when the second axis kicks in in the worst possible moment.

Torsen based Quattro is FAR better.

lmao
lmao

I have use it all the time since I drive my TT in fucking Norway where everyone is a buspass stat-racer.