/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1016

The previous one was #1015 Edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 18th NA, 21th Europe.

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreal-engine-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcw_G0oK6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=S6L78lXPHro
store.nisamerica.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-neptune-plush-doll
neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beru edition

PRAISE ULTRADIMENSION PLANEPTUNE

Ignore fanfic shills please. We really do not need that fucking cancer spreading into this general.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT GIVE THAT AUTISTIC RETARD YOUR FUCKING MONEY. PLEASE. JUST IGNORE IT AND IT WILL GO AWAY

Ignore all shitposting.

Praise Lowee!

Praise fanfics that allow me to enjoy neps without thinking too much about all the plotholes CH never bothered to fix.

>Kuugen go away
Except this is never going to happen now because people are giving her money and so there will be updates forever now

This needs an update for Rei and Nep from the latest chapters

I'm really fucking pissed how this asshole is going to ruin this general with his retarded shit.

Please just leave. Nobody here is going to give you money. Go somewhere else.

PRAISE ULTRADIMENSION PLANEPTUNE AND HYPERDIMENSION LOWEE AT THE SAME TIME

This thread is powered by Unreal Technology

Can you guys recommend me some Neptunia fanfics

and I doubt reporting will work. Didn't work for the Date a Live shitposter

Praising.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcw_G0oK6Ns

I skipped the last chapters, so I have no idea what Rei's story is. Except that she tried to use Yellow Heart, rebelled against Celestia, and raped Peashy.

Overheat for grimdark lesbians.
The Proposal for mindless Nepnoway.

I love Neptune!

I'd bend that over a furniture and bang her until I can no longer feel my hips.

>muh mad muh shitposting general
The last chapters had some important plot stuff especially regarding Neptune. Rei's backstory went up today and I want to fucking give her a hug now

JESUS CHRIST

Any other recommendation?

It was ruined by the gayfags.

I recommend you not read fanfics because these people are literally just spamming their shit on this general and begging for donations on their patreon. Please do not encourage this, it is ruining the general.

save us, nepnep

save our thread

I want to fight Gearnon to the death as I offer my victory to Nepgear then fuck her senseless

nah, there aren't many decent nep fics. It's mostly self insert.

>ywn watch user fuck nepgear

>being this mad over fanfics and that someone made a patreon after 8 years
2000%mad

Disgusting. Get a better taste in neps user

i miss zombie

youtube.com/watch?v=S6L78lXPHro

I'm willing to let this whole general die if it means autists can't profit financially off shilling their shitty writing here anymore

I want to lick and suck on BH's claws.

Does /nepgen/ deserve mods and janitors? Or has it been getting what it deserves in terms of post quality?

Seriously, why the fuck doesn't IF make plushies like the one in V? Like, nobody really wants this shit, we want plushies that look good

Try killing yourself first and have a bot upboat it here and then blame us for dying so the general gets banned
>4000%mad

Who said Nepgear is my fave, I just want to cuck Gearnon and besides, Nepgear has a good body

Nice blog

But I like those

Neptune got a plushie, but it's not being sold anymore

store.nisamerica.com/hyperdimension-neptunia-victory-neptune-plush-doll

For Neptune, it's still pretty simple.
>lesbians space pirate love me
>despite them being lesbian pirates fond of booties, get out unraped
>all readers are disappointed
>with the shit hitting the fan, start to remember stuff
>standing in the flames
>people are screaming in pain
>"Aaaah, my internal organs!"
>"Aaaah, my knees!"
>"Aaaah, I banged my little toe against a door!"
>this is Lowee
>each time I sleep, I remember the screams
>decide to do the only reasonable thing
>I'll just stop sleeping!
>what a perfect plan
>in two weeks, become a husk of a human being
>people start whispering
>everyone, they figure out I'm Purple Heart
>gee, who could've saw that coming?
>it's not like I look like Neptune, that I call myself Neptune, that I love pudding like Neptune, and that I'm a chatterbox like Neptune
>jeez
>they tell me to GTFO because they're scared of Celestia coming for revenge
>do the mature thing
>go away crying
>decides to boost my water resistance by standing around in the rain
>Noire finds me
>bring me home
>give me warm clothes
>a collar
>take me out for a walk
>find Histoire
>her anger has transcended so much she's basically indifferent to me
>eventually rejoin the others CPUs after dumb boring stuff happened
>they all look like they want to rape me, murder me, eat my body, and revive me so that they can kill me again
>eventually Vert says she's been a bitch
>Vert is my goddess
>others start agreeing that war is hell
>Histoire explains how much of a whackjob I became
>I didn't knew, like, 99% of that
>Nepgear looks uncomfortably at me
>don't know what to do, so plan B
>plan B is : pretend there's no problem
>eagerly waiting PvP to ram my sword in someone's face, lift him over my head, and slam him down with the strength of a thousand sun
>Noire suddenly decides I'm to visit her in her room
>whatever happened there was never explicitely stated, but there are theories it involved lubricant, a strap-on, a wooden spoon, a paddle and soothing lotion

Fucking kill me. I want a Blanc and Plutie one though

And to answer you, no.
Most, if not all of the other stories I read are either abandoned, smut self-insert, or both.

Big Nep MUST BE NEPPED.

Still better than watching Gearnon fuck Nepgear

>unraped
Do we have that confirmed
>my little toe
Oh fuck that one hurt the most
>take me out for a walk
I want a Nep Dog
>anger transcended so much she is indifferent
ISSUN
>plan B is : pretend there's no problem
That has been Nep's Plan A this entire time since she lost her memories

The post is a little too long to fit on one screen for the collection

I wouldn't call it dumb boring stuff, it's all very cute and soothes my soul

You can basically tell someone to make it and pay for it, you would spend less and get a product with the same quality if not better.

>give a Nep funny accessories or a dye job
>it's now somebody's "Nepsona"
I will never understand this meme

From my perspective, it 100% looks like Kuugen's wishful thinking about how a Nep Meuporg would look like.

And given I hate MMORPGs, everything in it is boring.
At least I got to see Famitsu and Dengekiko "accidentally" fucking and I laughed at it, so it's not all bad.

Cut it in pieces.

Is this actually a thing?

NepuBuran

Yes.

Yes, it very much is. Mostly among Gmod/SFM fags

I tought that was a sonic thing, the autism may be going too far

Is Neptune the only virgin in the story? Will she remain virgin until the end?

help

this
there are literally hundreds of people on deviantart that will make you a good product for a modest commission.

I take offense to that. I used these a lot, and I never made any Nepsona.

The bronies have these too. It's as disgusting as you can expect.

There are sonic nep OCs.

such as who?

It's obviously 100% impossible for a game to have that level of realism and variety with our tech but Nep tech is like, fantasy tech and it's nep tech powered by literal heaven
I played only a few MMOs but this is basically what I would expect to read if I read some online game story like Log Horixon
neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune
>Processor: Features multiple split-core processors and circuitry setups mimicking the precise functions of human DNA.
PLS CH

I dont think Noire and Magic ever fucked. I dont think Rei ever fucked. Pretty sure Uni hasnt fucked Nepgear. Histy definitly never fucked. Croire neither. Probably also no on a lot of minor chars like IF or Compa

I want to nep Marvy!

IF did once. Don't remember exactly when.

I only played a handful of MMORPGs but I always found them repetitive, boring, and with really shitty communities that were more focused on their e-penis than enjoying the game.

Why do you want to spank Marvy?
God her eyes freak me out.

She drunk fucked Underling

How did these people even come up with this idea? Chibi neps on PH giant boobs for the ending sequence.

> just spanking
She's going to get more than that. Marvy needs a good true nepping.

Oh god

I get the feeling Histy will fuck Croire.

CH has a collective Giantess fetish

Enough to turn her eyes from musical notes to hearts?

Oh no! Not an Orange Neppy with a Gibus! She would never be filthy F2P trash!

Oh right, that was a thing that actually happened
It makes me laugh just remembering it
Vert seems pretty focused on e-penis without being a gigantic piece of shit. And since nobody is actually user in the game, the community is not dogshit.
Histy will definitely spank Croire. You know spank her until her ass is as red as REDs hair

Summary user you should do Rei and her backstory it's a non-stop trainwreck of everything that can go wrong going wrong.

That line ''I am Nep in all levels except physical'' is suddenly not a joke anymore, Nep will become a gender

I love Nepgear!

Get better taste

Its true. Nep will be /my/ gender. Except no it won't because I'm not a fucking child on tumblr

3Dfags have no proper skills of their own, so they slap others' properties together to try to create a representation of their ego. Big Nep with Bill's hat and glasses, how utterly original.

I was making fun of how ridiculous this is but I guess you didn't get that

Daily reminder that ____________

This is low-tier shitposting. Get on the headcanon bandwagon already.

Daily reminder that Tangerines kick ass

You'd need mods who are halfway competent for that. You can solicit, spam and have as many retarded shitflinging arguments for hundreds and hundreds of posts, but god forbid some autist doesn't like your image and balws DELET until it gets removed and you get a warning/temp ban.

If we had halfway competent mods, most of the thread would be banned because of all kinds of shitposting. The same is true of almost any Veeky Forums thread

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

There's typical Veeky Forums shitposting, then there's the kind of shitposting this place is filled with.

that this is a shitpost.

>A future for Tari on a skyscraper
>the Atari Building
>Lynx > lyxri > lynx ri > lynx rip
>The Lynx, Tari's candidate died in captivity
>Elien Transgression
>that terrible as fuck E.T. Atari game
The fucking puns I can't take it

If you think this is bad, we have a lot worse generals on vg

The gift of Krispen Nowa.

Are there any mods that improve the visuals of VII on steam?
I recall some user talking about it before, but it might of been for one of the remakes

I have yet to read Rei's chapter. My Internet keep choking, randomly disconnecting me.

But given what I already read, Croire really deserves that spanking for bullying cute Rei.
And Tari's Senate is a piece of shit.

PRAISE THIS NEP

Croire deserves to be handed over to spankfag for an unlimited amount of time. So does that senate.

Save the ch on your pc so you can read it offline?

Nah, praise this one instead

Praise NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How is he supposed to do that, ff.net has disabled copying text globally for all fics

Can't I praise both?