Mfw you gas a car that does 0-60 in 2.7 seconds and actually grips

>mfw you gas a car that does 0-60 in 2.7 seconds and actually grips
holy fucking shit nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html
zeroto60times.com/body-style/motorcycle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the best free dating website, 18+ only! a lot of slutty young girls on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/fchangals.html

>being a gas attendant
Fucking pleb

What street legal car does 0-60 in 2.7 seconds? An Ariel Atom?

some modified lambos are street legal and can do 2.3

lots of cars are geared specifically to get a better 0-60 spec.

OP never specified street legal
Anything with 650hp and some meaty Hoosiers could hit 2.7 if you do it right.

Feels good man

Nismo GT-R? 911 Turbo?

P90D, I think?

I'm guessing high boost AWD. Like a modded out Evo or WRX

Nope, 911 Turbo S. Grandfather bought one brand one fucking new a couple weeks back. i did a couple of on ramp highway pulls and it scared the shit out of me. it did 120mph long before i even hit the highway

I had to modify my fender lips and rear wheel tubs to up my rear tire width to 16 inches so I wouldn't break traction in first.

Granted my car is no where no a 2.7 second vehicle. That's probably a new $150k sports car.

Literally thousands of drag doorslammers across the country. lmao at Veeky Forums spouting 150k numbers

Kek

pics with bread

>doorslammer
>street legal
You suffered a debilitating lack of oxygen at birth didn't you?

A doorslammer, unlike a funny car, is actually based on a car, not a tube chassis, and it's got doors which ist can slam: therefore, it can actually be made road legal. An example of a street legal doorslammer can be found in Drag Week's Unlimited class.

>A doorslammer, unlike a funny car, is actually based on a car, not a tube chassis
Pic related. This is 100% based on a 1970 Mustang. You can tell because it is quite obviously built on a Mustang platform, and not a tube frame chassis...
While funnycars may be a glorified altered with a removable body, doesn't mean there isn't other forms of tube chassis'd classes.
>and it's got doors which ist can slam: therefore, it can actually be made road legal.
My house too has doors which can slam, doesn't make it registerable on the road.
>An example of a street legal doorslammer can be found in Drag Week's Unlimited class.
They ain't "Doorslammers".

Although before I continue arguing semantics, for intents of the thread, the majority of the drag week entrants do indeed smash that time to 60.

>not having your house be a vehicle

Depending on the state that could be made street legal.

My TL1000 does that with a sprocket and more moobs over the bars.

Tunnel vision is real.

>He didn't wear the car in
Fucking pleb

My Honda does 2.6

Nice bike

>mfw when my 97 kawasaki zx-6r does 0-60 in 3.3 seconds

>yfw when you read these and realise lots of these are cheap as shit to buy
zeroto60times.com/body-style/motorcycle/

The veyron does it in 2.5

4 wheels
B T F O
T
F
O

Until you hit a pothole and die.

>0-60 times
>on a street car
who cares?

That shit belongs on a track if it can pull under 3 seconds.

Also isnt there a hard limit for how fast cars can get to 50-100+ these days?

pretty sure its low 2s?

0-60 is generally a good indication of acceleration capability, so yes, it matters.

It may be more fun off the track (but yes, it'll be more rewarding there).

>Also isn't there a hard limit for how fast cars can get to 50-100+ these days?
No, but low 2's is the limit for factory cars with factory tires. The (street legal) Alpha Omega GT-R does 0-60 in about 1.5 seconds, and the best Drag Week cars can probably do it in less than a second - but at that point it's really hard to measure. Top Fuel cars are about half a second to 60 iirc.