Been trying to sell my Jeep for the past couple of weeks, only two callers and both of them stopped responding

Been trying to sell my Jeep for the past couple of weeks, only two callers and both of them stopped responding.

Why is it so hard? Is it because it's a manual?

Post ad so we can critique it.

You probably want too much for a shit car.

>Is it because it's a manual?
Actually yea probably.

I was talking to a mechanic, he was trying to sell a car. It was aesthetically pretty good for a 13 year old car and the internal components were all in top working order. He was selling it for dirt cheap, like 1500 below KBB. I was confused as to why he hadn't sold it yet.

He said
>People are really intent on getting it because it's so cheap. But once they learn it's manual they act like the car's on fire. If it was an automatic car I could sell it for nearly twice the price and somebody would buy it.
So I bought it. It was my first car.

I'm asking $2500 lower than kbb (for my own model), when I bought it a few months back the seller told me how much people really wanted to buy it until they found out it was a stick.

Nothing is wrong with it

Exactly
This was my first stick car, first I thought I would regret buying a stick when I didn't know how to drive one but eventually I fell in love with it and don't plan on going back.

Also I've realized they're usually cheaper than the auto versions.

Should I be using stock images? I use both for my listings.

Use a real picture. If not most people think you are a scam.

>Should I be using stock images? I use both for my listings.
Nah. Take pics of the car from all 6 angles outside and 2 on the inside. Tht should give a complete overview of the car. Take them in the evening or early morning too because it looks better.

POST AD

blur out contact info if present.

fugg, alright lets try that then.

I'll put the real photos before the stock

then why is when I'm looking for manuels they're overpriced to high heavens

*8 angles.

So one from all sides and then one from all corners

Maybe you're looking at nice cars. I was looking at a Chevy econobox "sport coupe" (slower than the 4dr sedan). They are common as dirt.

It would make sense that a nice car is possibly rarer in manual and therefore has a premium on it. You can always barter with the seller and bring the price down considerably. Be nitpicky as fuck.

Probably because your looking at cars where Manuel would demand a premium

Post the motherfucking ad.

Thanks for the help ^_^

>Changed photos to real photos
>Added more angels

You're welcum bby but really post the ad pls so we can critique

It has my number on it, can't.

Abbreciate the help

/thread

Why do you care if it has your number?. You are advertising it anyways you dumb fuck. Perhaps a fellow br/o/ sees your junk and buys it.

Shit nigger take off the tinfoil.

that's advertising though

>jeep
>manual

Yea you're gonna have to under sell the fuck out of that.

I have been trying to buy a stripped down manual 4 door Wrangler Unlimited for the past month and they are all waaay overpriced for what they are...

My guess is you are a dick like everyone else I've talked to and think it is worth $28,000 when I could literally just order exactly what I want brand new from FiatChrysler for only $2,000 more...

Fucking dick...