japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1989-honda-nsr250r/
youtu.be/B2m_WnXjqnM
youtube.com/watch?v=esAvEABKp_U
youtube.com/watch?v=fCDU94hSF3w
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/5713394697.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JdRiGpg4Pas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for honda

Second for THE FIRST THREAD ONLY HAS 130 REPLIES.

1974 Suzuki TC100 good starter bike for a 16 year old?

Which is good?
Africa Twin or Versys?

Put a pillion on a month or so back.

>drive to Dunkin' Donuts
>Indian guy opens up drive-through window
>"That my bike bro! That my bike! Favorite bike! Make in India!"
>starts sticking a thumbs up out the window and yelling at me as my girlfriend gets on the back and an Asian lady in an SUV looks confusedly on

Xr100 a best honda

Wtf are you doing the old thread is barely halfway there

What do you expect. OP is a faggot.

can i flat foot on a Zookie DR or any other dual sport of the like

im 5'9". with boots on i can probably get more ground i think. i'll have to get on one very very soon m8s

how about you shut the fuck up you fucking cunt

Wow, i just got btfo. Huh?
Well i better just go fist myself right?

Is it safe to ride a new bike on the freeway?
I have an R3 and I haven't finished the break-in miles yet, they told me not to go over 7000rpm for a long period of time but I heard I'd be floating around 10k if I wanted to keep up in LA traffic.

Going over 7k is fine, its sitting at a constant RPM you don't want to be doing.

anyone ride trails in upstate NY?

i've been looking around and did a seven hour scout of the Adirondacks last weekend, might head over to Indian Lake this weekend to see if there are logging roads available for me to fuck around on.

So I guess the freeway is a no-go then.

Two dbts got started at the same time. The other boomed up like sales figures going up.

Roughly follow what your owner's manual says. It's fine to shoot over 7k, but don't keep it constantly above 7k, and avoid sitting in the same rev range for too long.

Freeway should be fine depending on the day. For break-in bonus points, engine brake a fair amount.

good lord you sick bastard

>tfw ordered new mirrors to replace the ugly as sin bug antennae looking pieces of shit I have
>came in today, oh boy
>removed old mirrors
>removed mounting bolt for left mirror ez-pz
>right mirror bolt being a cunt
>take a giant wrench to it
>shit is seized, when I try to turn it, the clamp for the mirror fucking explodes
>god fucking damn it
>"oh yeah, I just bought a parts bike for this exact type of situation"
>take clamp off parts bike
>realize methhead who owned it before me somehow trashed the threads for the mirror mounting bolts, there's no way to make my mirrors work with it
>have to buy a whole new front brake lever, master cylinder, and clamp assembly for 30 bucks on Ebay

fuck me, why do I bother living

>tfw dealer recommends you start on a gsxr as your first bike

Sounds like a hektik dealer

>he bought an R3

Man, do yourself a favor and see if you can get a refund on that. It's not a bad bike (for what it is) but you are going to get bored with it very fast and then end up taking a $2,000 loss trying to get rid of it.

And for the love of god, please don't buy an exhaust for it or any other dumb shit. Leave it bone stock and take good care of it so you can get rid of it in a month with minimal loss

Africa Twin is nice but a Versys simply can't be denied. I would go with the Versys unless you're very rich.

Were you on a KTM?

Looked at a GSXR 600 from craigslist the other day. Guy was telling me it's a good starter bike, lol

This is a blue board

I had a similar experience.
>go into dealership
>tell them I'm looking for a 250-300cc small beginner bike
>salesman tells me 250-300cc bikes are for girls
>tries to sell me a ZX6R

they just tried to sell me on an R3 or Hyosung 250 even though I clearly stated I wanted a fucking ninja (which they had plenty of, just wanted to sucker me into a brand new bike instead)

To be fair you really have to wring out the power in 600s. If you can keep the revs low and realize that all your power comes on like getting smacked by a freight truck you'll be fine

gotta make that comish

>Hyosung 250
Do you by any chance live in socal and shopping at Berts?

Fucking cuckbois i bet you get fuckt by niggera all the time

>go to dealer to test ride used biku
>don't really like it
>mooning over new biku
>he says why not ride it
>I say there is no way I'm buying a new bike today guy
>walk out with brand new bike

he kept saying "and all the miles on it will be yorus" and I was like "who fucking cares m7" but now it's really cool that I know that every mile is mine. except the first 11. fucking slut bike.

Ive put 20k dick miles on ur mums pussay, fagget!

/Dbt/ have you ever got drunk and for some reason have your cock out and wake up because your expecting people over, open door an they see your cock?

that's impressive for such a short penis I guess

well except for the drunk part
>and nobody ever comes over

otherwise yes

Why wouldn't you put your cock up before opening the door?

No but I've taken a huge hit of weed oil while masturbating and taking way too many percocet 5's. 20 minutes after indulging, i ejaculated, coughed up phlegm and threw up in a 10 second period. the feels were all over the place on that night.
>inb4 sportbike rider
>atleast im not a cruisercuck or a rossi honda nolife

>perc 5s

may as well have just tried to OD on tylenol

Ayy, Lmao. They were pure 5s not 325's or 500's.

>Percocet
>No Acetaminophen
Pick one. Unless you're thinking of another brand Percocet will always be mixed.

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1989-honda-nsr250r/

Serious question, cuz I'm kind of new here. Why does everyone hate Honda?

something about a fox and some grapes i dunno

white oxys to be specific i guess. there is that what you want? the little round white ones. i felt like i was overdosing on a couch lol.

im 5'11" and i am still like an inch from being able to flat foot my drz400

You watched the yammienoob video didnt you faggot?

>you'll get bored of a 300cc bike
I have a CBR, which is slower than the R3. Yes, I want more torque. No, I am not at all bored. I love everything about that bike.

If you get bored on a motorcycle, you need to seriously ask yourself what it is you're doing. No, it can't do dank whoolies and smash down the highway at 140 mph, but 75% of people who ride bigger bikes still can't do on a 600 what a lot of people on 250s and 300s can do.

>you're a faggot 600s are still faster
Sure they are. But saying a bike is boring because it has a smaller engine is facile and childish. You can have just as much fun on a Grom as you can on an R1. It's just different.

>don't do mods
A cheap bike is actually probably the best thing to do mods on, because it's alright if you fuck it up.

Will Yamaha make an XSR1000?

Sup guys newfag on /dbt/, i always liked enduro bikes (street legal dirtbikes) whats a good way to start out if i even end up liking it? I have no experience, i'm 5'6 manlet. Is a 250 all i need? Should i get used at a dealer knowing its serviced and what not? And i'm thinking Yamaha but don't know shit about models. thanks all

The most expensive way to get a used bike is get a new one and use it. Still nice though.

I'm a 5'7 manlet and I got a DR650. Don't be fooled by spec sheet seat height the size of Everest. It seems like all those dual sport bikes have long travel suspension that will compress much more under your weight than street bikes.

but that's probably too much bike for me being new? Kawasaki any good?

CBR or MT03?

KLX250/WR250

Or DR650/XR650L if you need to ride it on the highway

anyone here commute 30+ miles daily? I plan on switching over to my motorcycle soon to commute 50+ miles daily (mostly highway) to work.

I'm kinda nervous tho. Mainly about navigating through heavy traffic daily

It's actually fine as long as you spend months in parking lots before even thinking about going on the road, which you should do with any bike anyways

It's a bad first bike if you want to start commuting right away, yes

Thinking about getting a job as a pizza delivery boy with a CT90. Will anyone employ me if I'm riding a not-scooter?

Honestly, MT03 because ptwin.

The CBR is $4,000 new though.

alright fuckers whats some good /dbt/ musik

youtu.be/B2m_WnXjqnM

This

youtube.com/watch?v=esAvEABKp_U

kk raps?

if i had a more economical bike, i would love to try and convince the jimmy johns in my town to let me deliver on a bike

>15mpg is worth it I swear

well a properly tuned CT90 gets over 70mpg, and that rack is just the right size for a pizza. I'm just concerned they'd think it's too dangerous.

Sauce on the helmet?

What're the laws on red LEDs on bikes in California? Just not on the headlight, right?

Probably nowhere on the sides or front, like most of the other states

today I realized I was riding my bike around town and to work without the tags, just saw them on my drawer today and put them on. I have quite the luck, I feel like a cop would have let me go with a warning.

headlight has to be white or yellow. turn signals red /yellow. blue lights are illegal. that's all i know

It called the cuckold

I've only read they can't be on the front, sides are fine.

Blues being illegal entirely makes sense. I don't see many bikes with LEDs at all, really.

What I wanted to do is set up an LED behind my cracked fairings to see if I could get a molten lava effect. Make the best out of a bad situation, yknow?

Shivvy or Versys?
Daily commute, twisties (I live in the mountains), occasional adventuring.

It doesn't have a girlfriend moron, it's a helmet.

No the donorcycle died young at the age of 21. Brother already out lived him.

Thank you my donorcycle

no they didnt you faggot, this thread was created 200 posts into the old one.

Just tell them you own a GS500

Yes, only because of shitty traffic. If I had a non peak hour commute with no delays and filtering wasn't needed, I'd drive my car.

They already do
youtube.com/watch?v=fCDU94hSF3w

Does anyone know what bike this is? Please

Its called the cuckold

> tfw it's early August but I had to zip the liner into my textile gear and wear pants and a sweater underneath
> only rode in the city

>textile

hahahaha

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/5713394697.html

I'm not familiar with this bike but it seems pretty cheap...like really cheap. What gives?

would you an american made chinese powered 250(not really)cc motorcycle /dbt/?

Looks a bit like Hane's bike

Because it probably needs the 20k maintenence check thats problable more than what there going to sell it and the rattle can paint looks like shit

I've ridden one of those, wasn't a bad ride. But I sure as fuck wouldn't want to own one.

> But I sure as fuck wouldn't want to own one.
why?

they are 100% made in china also those are the cheap $100 engines. There probably assembled in the us likw those shitty cleaveland cycles

Those number plates are ridiculously dangerous and banned in the entire civilised world

huh, thought the frames and tanks were atleast made in USA. They went the full CCW route then?

That makes sense. Looked like a fun toy.

Cheaply made, cheaply assembled, cheap parts, it's just a Hyosung for hipsters.

They look like garbage but im searching in alibaba to see i can find it

I bought a 650 and dropped it a dozen times, and can't make the turns my friends on smaller bikes can make. Did I fuck up in the long run?

yeah, but I live in burgerland, I think they might be too concerned about safety.

>dropped it a dozen times
Just give up m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdRiGpg4Pas

>starting at $5995

no thanks

will do