Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Big Guys @ Silvermoon (Alliance)
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

50€ for a level boost !

xth for flying bots in Stormheim

Explain xth for me please. Neofag here.

Is there a point in giving armaments/ilvl upgrades to your bodyguard followers? I know they affect missions, just don't know if they affect their power in the outdoors.

>the withered scenario becomes so easy after the last upgrade that you can only bring in 10 and still do 5 million dps to fucking elf breaker

First for X
2nd for X
3rd for X

People just use Xth/Nth when they don't know what post theirs is going to be.

some of these cordana ghost wall spawns

what the fuck

>be druid
>everyone is relaxed and all chill in dreamgrove.
>see worgen
>"DEATH TO THE BANSHEE QUEEN"

Take a chill pill

tnth for not dropping Luke per Kenny's sly-eyed suggestion

I LOVE Icycrits

Icy....

You'll need at least 5 at 850 to get attuned for the eventual kara quest. Also don't boost one guy just level them all the same time. Druid friend fucked himself over, boosted two to 830 and now only gets 850 quests.

Guess again nerd burglar.

>his guild is less progressed than pugs

>retard actually thinks its part of the attunement and not just the same cache quest that every dungeon has

Stop spreading disinfo please.

>level 62
>still in the mindset of 80 levels
>realize there are 110 fucking levels now

anyone noticing a lot of autists saying this? new buzzword?

What they should do is introduce something to allow someone who has tanked a dungeon get a faster queue.
They should incentivize queuing up for underplayed roles, and "punish" the lazy people who refuse to do needed roles, while giving some relief to those who may want to but cannot switch roles.

Picture this queue order.
A, B, C, D, etc.

A is a druid who hasn't tanked or healed anything all day, despite being a hybrid class.
B is a mage. He literally cannot tank or heal.
C is a Ret Paladin who hasn't tanked or healer anything all day.
D is a Hunter. He literally cannot tank or heal.
E is you.

If you just get done tanking/healing a dungeon and queue up for a dungeon as DPS, the order should change to B, D, E, A, C.
If you haven't tanked or healed a dungeon before entering the queue, the order should be B, D, A, C, E.

Pure DPS classes should always be put in front of hybrids in the LFG tool, but not to the point where hybrids never get in.
After being "cut in front of" by (Insert number here) pure DPSers in the queue, your priority should match that of a pure DPS class. Aka "nobody can cut in front of me" status.

I'd like to do some dungeons as DPS on a few of my toons, but I'm not autistic enough to actually sit in a queue when I can just do another role. The system simply needs changing to allow me to occasionally queue as a DPS and not have a ridiculous queue after a day of getting instant queues.

Negative news travels fast, people on PTR saw "Karazhan" and "3 850 followers" and suddenly decided it was the attunement quest and spread it everywhere.

tfw no cute anime gf

>new
hahahahahaha

>be lvl 30 disc priest
>in Scarlet Halls
>group goes full retard, ignores shields, pulls tons of adds
>obviously die
>blame me and kick me from the group
>bitching about not getting rez'd in combat
Wew lad, some people are straight retarded, I feel like I dodged a bullet on that one.

>installed WoW a month ago
>tummy looks bigger
>already gained 10 lbs
>not sure if fat or pregnant again

Is this normal? I've played GW2 since it launched it never made me fat.

>everyone declining my +2 EoA key
is it hard?

That actually sounds pretty decent.

>pregnant again
You know that contraception exists, right?

>pregnant again

slut...

What race are you playing?

>is a mythic with 8% extra dmg and hp hard?
>no, not really

MM hunter elite tier

Belf and goblin

BM Elite tier
Troll/orc

Survival elite tier
Tauren

>shadow priest in my guild is pulling 130k dps ST in heroic nightmare
>run a mythic+3 with a random shadow priest
>he's pulling dps just below mine but at 270k ST
>struggling to beat his dps

How do you tell people in your guild to get good without being an asshole? Our guild even had a talk about how we will prune under-performing players but the raid leader is too nice and I doubt he really will kick anyone.

DK or rogue somebody help me decide

I-Is icycrits as cool as everyone says he is? >/////< I really want to meet him :c

>literally no testing or documentation on Way of the Cobra
does it work on just any guardian? can I use tonga's totem to summon a guardian and get an extra 8% increase to my cobra shot?

the discord shit, arisu#6628

only cute anime girls allowed

no, i'm talking about the phrase "stop spreading disinfo" or "stop spreading misinformation"

just now noticed it catching on

Add me, anime girl Linstead#11878

>tfw you actually start getting mad at all the shitposting on this website

It's getting worse and worse by the day

is it hard to find a friendly non-elitist guild to raid with?

icy is a psychopath by the true definition of the word

lies, manipulative, narcissistic as fuck.

he's also morbidly obese.

My boy died at the wrath gate

Go back to your cave, Sis.

why is it greyfang enclave

what happened to the silver wings

fuck you.

Married.
Panda

>Went with Frost first
>Do piss damage
I just wanted to be the Lich King 2... Or, 3, rather.

Does this shit even work? I swear I've never once seen any such zombie ever pop up

>Married.
That still nullify my comment regarding contraception.

Being married doesn't mean you can't use birth control.

Definitely doesn't mean you can't be a slut anymore.

How much shit do you catch for playing a panda?

Anyone here run warcraft logs for their guild? How do you make Hati damage combine with Beast masters damage on the charts and not be separate?

If I have two relics that give me +1 and +1 to the same rank, does that make the trait 7/5? Even though the number on the talent isn't scaling

Aww, is this the first time you've been called out spreading bullshit? If you spread misinformation, people might call you out on it.

It's not a fucking buzzword if it's a dictionary definition of what you're doing. And it's certainly not new.

Jesus. The autism.
How many flu shots did you have as a baby?

You're some kind of special. Your first assumption is that there's some kind of "redditor" or "tumblr whale" spewing FOTM buzzwords out to get you, when in reality, it's just a normal person calling you out on your bullshit using normal phrases.

Wake up
Grab a brush and put a little

>people still falling for the 'Trial By Fel Fire' meme

morktal komnadt

that wasnt me turdbucket

Is Beast Mastery or MM more fun?

Can someone please hook me up with the new ancient mana farming spot? Doing this withered training for the last time to get exalted.

I kind of wish Blizz would introduce platinum to WoW

ive had double procks on like normal withered before, they're dead before they explode but yes it procks.

>Doing Withered WQ
>yfw "Watch out!"

AN ELLUSHAN????????

WAT R U HIDIN >:O ?????

GRAYMANES FORCES ARE....

Can you imagine her in bed?

SAMTHINS NAT QUAIT RAIT

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

She'd be dominating and ruthlessly efficient in extracting your semen.

>azeroth still uses commodity-based currency
literally the stone age

Every fucking time I lose like 5 withered to this because I whip my camera around and run all around and don't fucking see a running withered at all. I swear it's bugged or delayed.

upvoted

>can't play withered training with the lights off

Pathetic..

To be fair, gold seems to be so common in that world, that it might as well jut be fiat money.

>tfw your alt gets a legendary before your main

Dropping Mining because it's fucking useless and picking up Enchanting
Where's a good spot to farm some greens or better to disenchant?

lol! angry pepper. :P

you mean your alt became your new main

Why?

woah you got over the two (You)'s for a pretending to be girl post

impressive

maybe 3 (You)'s is the default now?

loot-stacked 5mans

bad luck if you're a mail or cloth user though

Leave.

What do you mean by loot stacked, everyone just giving the shit to me?
I'm plate

Do you have to use your keystone to get the weekly reward or do you just have to do mythic+ even if it's someone elses KS?

>being this new

no 3:

>do you just have to do mythic+ even if it's someone elses KS?
I'd assume this, because it just counts the highest completed.

should Neighbourhood actually be in the OP?
ded gild

i found a piece of armor with +attack power on an alt today

what the fuck is attack power?

It shouldn't, but redditors still force it in.

You can use anyone's keystone

>There's only one Tauren Druid in lore that's actually important
>Xarantaur was forgotten about
>The rest are Night Elves
>There's only two Tauren Shaman in lore that's actually important, and we haven't seen one since Cataclysm
>The rest are Orcs
>Cairne is like the only Tauren Warrior, and he's dead
>Baine's... something
>Baine got cut from Highmountain because of Alliance bitching
>Will probably be absent for the rest of the expansion until the final patch
>Thunder Bluff got fucked in the Emerald Nightmare
>There's only two Tauren Sunwalkers in lore that's actually important, and we haven't seen one since MoP (WoD Inn doesn't count)
>Sunwalkers were rewritten to just be Tauren Paladins
>Taunka haven't been seen since Wrath
>Yaungol were jerks
>Highmountain has some good Tauren stuff, but nothing focusing on actual Tauren characters
>Huln Highmountain's a badass but people scream Gary Stu because how dare a Tauren character be written that actually does stuff
Things'll get better, r-right?

>your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning... where is he now?

that was kind of badass desu

It might actually, despite still being a lower ilvl than my main. Both are hunters.

>Both are hunters
What? For what purpose?

>both are hunters

the fuck is this autism?

Mandatory alts that started in WoD, and I didn't feel like learning something new at the time because I was on the verge of quitting.

Trust me, I'd rather just main it up and not care, but apparently feeding gear to mains to maintain a status of mediocrity, which is what will happen, is a goal of ours. They have there hopes set far too high for how shit we play sometimes.

You said the wrong thing. So I said to stop spreading disinfo. if that was you saying the Karazhan attunement requires 3 850 followers

>cowfucker doesn't understand how the Emerald Dream actually works

7/10 for effort though