youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 on September 27th
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/ffbe/gacha/1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1loKOK9ZyZhMzHaAY_24GzzYC3uFP7VuyTBEfAh7wWsM/edit#gid=1411292478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This should have been a Lightning thread.

It will be a lightning thread in five hours.

Second for witches.

It'll be filled with Lightningfag tears in 5 hours you mean.

>not Lightning OP

>you're taking a scenic stroll through the forest
>a small explosion occurs in the distance
>curious, you go closer to the source
>suddenly, a small blue alien staggers out of the trees
>it's covered in bruises and burns
>it stumbles towards you and meekly tugs on your sleeve
>asks for an elixir

wat do?

THREADLY REMINDER that lightning's banner rates are not 0.5%, and that anybody who thinks so is rehashing some random plebbit post as fact.

Or rehashing some memer, who was rehashing some memer, who was rehashing that leddit post.

DEVOUR

I hope the 0.0005% of you who draw Lightning appreciate her!

I will fuck it.

I'm going to sell her.

Sure, I've got like 60 still sitting around that I'm never going to use.

Threadly reminder that no one gives a fuck because most of the people who get her are going to be resetters and whales regardless.

Her odds aren't going to be that much worse than the people who pulled for WoL last time around, and we have a laundry list of success stories there.

Her low rates are a dark, insidious meme propagated by an elite group of armpit-hating communists.

Now that's just silly.
At least slap her into your TM party and at least get that TM reward first.

>Comparing a 3* base to a 5* base
Is this the newest form of shitposting?

>base 5* odds won't be that much worse than base 4* odds

Have you ever seen a rainbow crystal ever? They're super rare. And there are like 15 units one can be that aren't Lightning

Wait, derp, he's a 4* base.
Still, comparing a 4* base to a 5* base is moronic.

I've pulled ten, they're not that rare.

lightning is only 5 star base? Yikes

They're objectively rare, dude. There's like a single percent chance of seeing one, if you saw ten you'd need to do on average 1000 pulls.

Yes. That's why she's so hard to get. worth it though, cause she's also the only 6* unit currently

WoL is a 4* base, and the second such 4* base.

4* bases, as you know (because you're educated enough on pull rates to be making your arguments, of course) have two different kinds of rates depending on whether they're 6* available at launch.

WoL and Chizuru were not 6* capable at the time, nor were any units, so we can ignore this.

A base 4* has 1.8% chance to be pulled off banner, if you cut this in half it's only 0.9%.
WoL's off-banner rates at the time were 0.9% as a result.

Now, if lightning's off banner rates are 0.8% and WoL's were 0.9%, their on banner rates probably look pretty similar, wouldn't you think?

Still waiting for Auron to get 5* Support and Garnet getting 5* White Magic

>have two different kinds of rates depending on whether they're 6* available at launch.

Got any proof for this statement?

I've pulled two myself.

You're also ignoring the fact that if you do get a rainbow crystal now, 80% of the time it WILL be lightning.

>And there are like 15 units one can be that aren't Lightning
There are actually 35 as of this banner.

Whale or resetter detected.

That's not true, where on earth are you getting that from? There are 35 non-Lightning units that can appear in a rainbow crystal. Pretty sure the chance of getting any of those 35 is waaay more than 20%

>5* WHM
Why?

Educate yourself nigger.

Don't try to argue about banner rates if you've done zero research. Gut feelings and memes are not an argument. Pic related.

The base 5* pool has always added up to 0.8% of the total gacha. It obviously can't take that percentage from Yellow or Blue Crystals, so it cuts into the current Rainbow Crystal odds.

Again, this is math. It's not up for debate, especially if you've never even looked at the data for yourself.

Are Monk 5* abilities worth making/honing?
Or is the FC+ Powerchain still top physical combo?

Because Eiko gets 5* SUM and 5* WHM are getting Curada and Ultra Cure. Though one of Garnet's BSB command is basically an Ultra Cure and her other SSB can grant HP Stock

I don't see what pointing out the rates of two different units does to prove your argument. You'd need to show the same unit having a lower rate once it gets a 6* to actually prove it, for now all you've demonstrated is that different units have different pull rates.

Whoops didn't mean to respond

"AT LAUNCH", learn to read.
Tilith has the same pull rate as Karu in that image despite her being 6* capable and him only being 5* max.

But she started out as a 5* max in the first BF collab, so her new pull rate wasn't altered.

Grace was a 4*->6* unit from the getgo, so her odds are slightly worse.

>The base 5* pool has always added up to 0.8% of the total gacha

Correction: it adds up to 0.8% in the Japanese version. You know, the version with a lot more base 5* units. The global version isn't going to have the same chance.

It was always the lion's share of rainbow crystals, even when Lightning was the only one.

If you actually played JP you would know this to be true.
Even though the 0.8% figure wasn't available until recently with the banner odds reveal, it was well known at the time that it was near 75%.
If they changed it since then in JP, they did it only subtly.

In four hours you are going to feel like a jackass like the rest of the ledditors who accepted memes as fact.

>It was always the lion's share of rainbow crystals, even when Lightning was the only one.

Do you have anything concrete to back this up with?

Go read some ancient altema comments. Ask some JP ledditor.

Or you know, use the gacha simulator made specifically for this gacha and see that lightning's odds are way better than 0.5%.
altema.jp/ffbe/gacha/1

That's not anything concrete.

Nothing is fucking concrete then.
You've already proven that you didn't play JP back then, and that you lack even a basic understanding of the gacha.

So it's the word of someone completely new to this against the word of someone who was there.

That's all you're gonna get for the next four hours. Then you can find this same information out when some ledditor makes a "discovery" about it.

wew, got lightning on my 24th 5k pull. Guess I'm sticking to dailies.

I don't think that's actually the Lightning banner, it has units that came out after her on it.

It just uses that picture for some reason.

Telling me to read comments from anonymous internet users to determine a percentage is far from concrete.

how old are you that you're still harping on "leddit"

Lightning from 7th single pull.

333rd early morning eternal reminder that Terra is best girl
fell asleep sorry guys

So what you want is something that doesn't exist, and you know it.

You want extremely accurate official banner odds from a time where people still thought yellow crystals were still 15% of the gacha pool. It doesn't exist.

None of this matters because again, this isn't a matter of debate.
What are you basing your foundation on?
The memes that you need to spend $3,000 dollars just to have a chance?

I have nothing against ledditors other than the fact that they'll buy into anything posted by one person as the absolute gospel. Their polls are a very important part of FFBE.

In fact, ledditors made this
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1loKOK9ZyZhMzHaAY_24GzzYC3uFP7VuyTBEfAh7wWsM/edit#gid=1411292478

Which outright tells you everything I'm saying right now too.

If the only thing you have to justify your theoretical rates is comments and speculation by other players, it's not particularly concrete.

It's more concrete than the alternative, which is literally nothing.

Why would they ever change the 5* base pool? They clearly never changed the 3* or 4* base pool, so why the 5*?

It's not like 0.8% is some insanely huge number that's going to cripple their company. In fact, they just RAISED it by 0.2% in JP.

YOU GOT 4 AND A HALF HOUR TO ROLL THE ENELEMENT BANNER IN JPRK, AFTER THAT ITS THE BSB BANNER

Huh, suprisingly enough it looks like there's more OCs joining the crew after Lid, wonder when this guy shows up in the story

That's Nicole, there's also Jake and Sakura.

fucking hell, how many times do they expect me to expand my units slots

a WHOLE FUCKING LOT, but if gumi does things the way JP does, we'll also have more than enough lapis to afford that

a SECOND OSB?

Greetings, this is your Lightning Update.

She'll be ready in 3 hours from now. Please welcome her with open arms.

Wait, ITS ANOTHER FUCKING SB LEVEL
ULTIMATE
Tyro
1 times Party Status Blink + HP Stock 2000 + Haste + self instant action 2 turns
Faris
Damage increase with lower number of enemies + 6 AoE damage + Hyper break + High chance for Stun
Eiko
Instant Cast Curaga + Guts + Haste

Isn't it two hours from now?

Non.

>6:00 PST
>it's 4:11 PST

It's 4:12 PDT. AKA 3:12 PST. It's a little less than four hours from now.

Trust me, I live on the west coast.

you're an idiot

???

this is hurting my head.

obviously

It's not PST right now. It's PDT, which is an hour earlier. So when the update says it'll be done at 7 AM PDT, it means 8 AM PST.

In short: it's a little less than 4 hours from now.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>what is daylight saving

I didn't know it worked like that. I live on the east coast and googling timezones like that usually works

Suck my non-lightning cock.

Whatever burgerbrain

1 hour and 30 minutes left

You mean 2 hours and 30 minutes.

2 hours and 30 minutes user

Only 29 minutes left guys

get your asses ready

13 and a half seconds let's go

>maintenance extended
>1 summon ticket
I hope they do. More chance for my Lightning-sama.

wowie, you got me curious. 3 questions:
a. what's the difference between the different types of LB pots?
b. what's a silver trust moogle do, and
c. who are
>top left corner
>below/next to her, and
>3rd row 4th column

not him but
>a
They give different amounts of LB experience
>b
Only works with specific Trusts/units
>c.
Amelia (new donut), Fucking Setzer you idiot, and Sakura: a new story character

>a. what's the difference between the different types of LB pots?
they arent just LB pots, from what I understand there are stat pots as well
>b. what's a silver trust moogle do, and
Give 5* to SPECIFIC TM, yes, its a real pain in the ass to have them when you dont have the units they are used with, but I did get quite a few useful ones
>top left corner
Amelia, the most recent OC from gacha 4-6* character with innate dual wield FOR GUNS ONLY
>below/next to her
Setzer, his abilities are based on RNG
>3rd row 4th column
Camille, a pretty good 3-5* from the same gacha batch as Amelia with a really good TM which is a sword(I got 5 of them), she's another Barrage user and has Sword Mastery as well

>Only works with specific Trusts/units
That sounds terrible. It has to rot in your inventory until you get the guy who can eat it?

Yeah or you can just trash it

one hour and 15 minutes lads

Two minutes left!

LIGHTNING IS OUT!

>tfw lightning has been out in BE for 16 years

>Fucking Setzer you idiot
yeah... i should probably get around to playing FFVI

about ONE (1) hour left

2 more minutes guys

it is 5 am PST right now

>it is 5 am
>clock clearly says 7:46
nice try

It's 5 AM PDT, not PST. We won't be in PST until November.

Maintenance started at 11 pm PST so the update goes live in two hours not one

/ffg/ - Time Check and Mobage General

22 seconds until Lightning

4 hours to go

Holy fuck the the server needs to come up so i can casually pull lightning on the first half price daily.
>Never played ff13

>the exact moment I have to be at work and get locked to the cash register for 6 hours

50 minutes BOIS

just two more weeks

Just 5+ more months

I swear to myself, God, and the True Hero that I won't be as obnoxious as the fucking lightningfags when he hits global.