Is someone trying to kill me? Brake line

Is someone trying to kill me? Brake line.

Sigh, son this is your parents. We didn't want to have to say anything, but it has been enough. We just don't want you around anymore. Is that too much to ask?

Love,
Mom & Dad

I think it might have been my wife. Hadn't driving my jeep in a month or so, and was planning to take it out of state, and was going over everything, and found that, bout two inches past the master. I've never heard of a 6 month old brake line snapping with hard jagged edges

That looks like it's been cut off.

Definitely cut.

>enjoy your new ss brake lines tho

STEEL LINES
T
E
E
L

L
I
N
E
S

Also grab SKS go innwoods, shoot anyone who approaches.

call the police and say you'd like to make a statement about how you believe that your brake lines have been cut. Make it an official record.

Then, do you have life insurance? Cancel it or change the beneficiary.

Review your finances for odd activities.

THEN tell your wife, gauge her reaction CAREFULLY.

THIS

Holy shit your wife is totally trying to off you. Seek help immediately

dat crimp

+1

>implying a women let alone 99% of people would know how to even locate a brake line

coulb be your wifes bull trying to off you to tap that sweet sweet ass without worry

then discard her like trash when hes done or not

It was definitely cut. Do you think for a second that your wife would know how to find a brake line? Let alone cut it? Maybe it's her boyfriend

NO SANITY ON Veeky Forums

ECOBOOST ECOBOOST ECOBOOST

The red part is definitely cut. The blue part was pulled after the majority was cut through.

What this can tell you is as follows:
Whoever did this is inexperienced, meaning unprofessional.
What you can draw from that is that this is more than likely a personal affair, somebody really has it out for you.
Probably cut it with something like house scissors or pliers, from how sloppy the line looks.

Who is close to you that would benefit from you being injured or killed?
If nobody, then who did you piss off this much?

This isn't Strange Brew where you get like 3 stops before the brakes go out. The line is cut you're going to notice immediately. Somebody is trying to kill your neighbors mailbox, because that's what you're going to hit when you back out of the driveway and hit the brakes.

>The line is cut you're going to notice immediately
Though most non Veeky Forums people are idiots, and thanks to HollyJew think that brake lines are a great way to kill their spouse in car wrecks.

I will say that the cut up at the Master is smart, in that the cut down at the caliper, the fluid would bleed on the ground and be noticeable... up in the engine bay not noticeable at all unless you go looking for it, and in a crash the evidence of a cut might be obliterated.

>. up in the engine bay not noticeable at all unless you go looking for it, and in a crash the evidence of a cut might be obliterated.

brilliant

assuming user picked up enough speed, however when pulling out of driveway it would be immediately noticed and not dangerous

>not checking all essential systems in the engine bay once a week

If it was only one side it may take a few pumps too bleed down the master cylinder on the second half. Op post pics of your murder suspect.

Now THIS is some interesting shit
Keep us posted op
make a new thread later if on if you have to, if you ever find out who done it

this including the sks

>>not checking all essential systems in the engine bay once a week
Really? Almost no one does this.
Most folk have no fucking clue what's under their hood.

Who could be this stupid??
>press pedal
>oops down to floor
You don't even need to move the vehicle to notice it. How the fuck could it cause any damage beside making you replace brake lines?

Cut your wife's neck lines. These are referred to in the manual as jugular veins. Gauge her reaction CAREFULLY.

Most folks don't do anything to their cars.

This is why we shouldn't be most folks, we should round our cars every day to at least check the exterior and maybe under for leaks.

Pop the hood often to make sure everything is good

Do full monthly maintenance like applying paint to underside to slow down rust, and applying lubricants to diffrent places.

And of course other maintenance at different scheduled. I do 3 big checks a year, one before winter, to make sure car is good, one after to make sure car didn't die and one during middle of summer to make sure everything else is fine.

I even maintain parts that are generally 'maintenance free'

Fucking gaskets.

Also clean throtle body, intake area, coolant and all that shit.

This. You do own as SKS, right OP? What kind of bitch doesn't own an SKS

One that owns an AK like god intended.

>THEN tell your wife, gauge her reaction CAREFULLY.

then get poisoned
like she wanted to avoid it at first but will utimately have to do...

Fucking google. Idiot.

I do this. Look under tires at suspension and brake lines mostly, shake my front tires around make sure nothing is slightly fucked

HAHA GM BRAKELINES LITERALLY CANNOT COMPETE

Or...they could have just fucking broke? I've had to replace a brake line before.

>check search history
>"ebonystudfinder.com"
>"google.com"
>"how to kill your husband"
>"how to cut break lines"
>"how to cut brake lines"
>"is CSI real?"
>"is my boyfriend using me for sex?"
>"top 10 outfits for mulatto babies"

>break
>brake
Fuckin got me

Hahaha

This has to be the best post I've seen in a couple of years in Veeky Forums.
I... just don't know what to say anymore.

>Is someone trying to kill me? Brake line.

The police forensics team will know if it is cut or not. Innocently ask the police if vandals would open up the hood to then cut it by the master cylinder instead of under the car. Tell them you always have the car doors locked if you aren't there unless it is in your garage at home. You want those statements on the record ahead of time if they are true.

You want this to be a part of official police record if it really was cut. Otherwise, when you do die from accidentally oversteering or understeering off a cliff road where there was no guard rail, the police will think it was a genuine accident and not some loss of steering.

It could be someone randomly is vandalizing. There are those kinds of people out there. For example, in my area, homeless people are filled with anger at seeing all the other people around them with nice cars, eating at restaurants, and laughing as they talk to each other. Sometimes, they create arson fires or go through a parking lot propping up nails into people's treads.

If they knew what they were doing, they'd make a partial nip so that you get a few good pumps of the brake pedal. That way, you get out of the driveway and down the road at high speed before you find out no more brakes. Then you have to pull the emergency brake handle.

You should quietly check the emergency brake to make sure it works. Don't let anyone see that you are checking it. PUll hard enough to know that the cable is whole and not partially cut so that it will snap if you pull hard.

>"how to cut break lines"
>"how to cut brake lines"

you could fix it (or just leave it and don't connect battery) and go take other car, ring her and say that car battery went flat and tell her to take the jeep. then see if she dodges wanting to drive it for any reason

This guy is on to something

I actually think its unlikely that your wife tried to kill you, but if you can find out innocently enough, probably worth it.

>implying that I don't have a designated marksman rolling with the SKS
>implying that I don't drop fuckers with my Kalashnikov

Best posts

>The police forensics team will know if it is cut or not.
>picture is of a clean cut

Kak

>ITT OP cuts his brake lines before upgrading them and trolls Veeky Forums

Hey OP, tell your wife to cut it out.

This guy did it.

Actually, this guy did it.

That looks like newer copper/nickel 3/16in line to me. Definitely not what was used from the factory. Whats the story on your brakes brO?

Even automatics have sport shift. 60mph in 2nd gear then 1st should slow you down to non lethal speeds quickly enough.

You mean you can select gears manually on any transmission? Sports gift ™ is a buzz word for whatever shitty transmission your mom's minivan has.

>Same picture
>One is 4 kB bigger
I'm fucking mad

Going up is more difficult than down idiot

:^)

I hope someone cuts my brake lines sooner rather than later. Like honestly, it's like they don't even care.

That being said, as you pull away from a standstill you'd probably notice that your brake lines were cut, no?

It would be noticeable immediately. You'd need to go pedal to the metal in a tesla or bugatti for you to gain enough speed to cause any damage at all.

If you crimp the line after you will have positive pressure and no brakes. Recommended when parked on the street.

Yeah, but that's like giving someone a bad hair cut. People use their brakes almost constantly when driving, a huge percentage of the time it would just be an inconvenience, or a fender bender because it would be noticeable immediately at low speeds. Rolling a Reliant Robin or something would be way scarier in my opinion. I don't know, if you're going to go through the trouble of cutting people's brake lines, you may as well just join the army, and try to kill people that way, it's probably way more effective.

judging by the serration i'd say yes.

troll thread though

Cuck