/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 3.4 - Soul Surrender (embed)

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/kzccoa.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for catboys

Post catboys

It is just mostly the hair to be fair and I don't see a beauty spot under your lip like my character does

"Emily Epperson" is a pedophile who should be avoided at all costs. You have been warned.

pic of a catboy

Oinkers

Xth for precious friendship!
ohi

Oink oink, put some clothes on you sunburnt degenerate, oink oink!

a.pomf.cat/kzccoa.webm

It's not a design flaw but it was changed in 3.2, I believe. Recasting Enochian while the buff was still up used to refresh it with a reduced timer. It's been changed to refresh the buff to a full 30 seconds upon recast.

xth for being a slut is GAY

Yeah, I don't have one. Even then my hair changes between a select few frequently.
Namely pic related and drills.

So sluts are happy then?

Finally, I bothered to grind out the 手下.
Now, on to the 兵器.
Yare yare...

Correction: the ones pictures as well as the drills.
Sometimes the bushy handlebar looking hair too.

I like Yoshi's decision to kill WHM for good, great game designer.

Fight on, friend. Your efforts will be rewarded with experience and seals as well.

>Cooldowns finally reset when you wipe!
>But now you have to wait between 1 and X minutes for your AST to set up an Expanded Balance

naisu desu google-translate-san

>tfw my edgy catboy will never be my bf and play Street Sects in the car while we drive to a re-showing of Black Swan at a hipster movie theater together

jfmsu

You'd be lucky to get balance in 1:XX minutes.

WHENS THE PATCH OUT

ALSO IM NOT A SLUT

i like this webm

Those cards are awesome but I don't really see the shield changes as that significant. My group was already running AST/SCH and both of us play all three healers. We might try WHM/AST but it still seems kind of clunky to me, just bigger shields and bigger damage but no indom, no fairy, no deploy, no placeable soil.

give me the pros and cons of playing machinist

is anyone here on midgardsormr

i am trying to level an alt and i kind of sort of need gear im like level 5 and there is a quest where i need ilvl5 shit but i got nothin

lala (girl) bp

Filthy swine.

>Card buffs are now 30 seconds instead of 15

You people are reading this all wrong you know. Its not implying card buffs are now all 30 seconds. Its increasing the countdown timer for holding that card in your hand before it disappears, which isn't really a big deal.

>pros
you look cool
nobody has any idea what the fuck you're supposed to be doing so you can be shit and nobody will notice
reload makes a cool sound
turrets do most of the work for you
it gets fun once every 180 seconds

>cons
any downtime at all fucks with your rotation
bosses jump all the fucking time
it gets fun once every 180 seconds
sucks dick at low level

Bigger fish for Aquariums on tracker.
Bait enough for Silver Sharks in the between time.

Time to LOSE CONTROL OF MY LIFE

catboi with a big gun winky face

Does this cat boy like to breed midlanders?

tfw no qt elezen gf

Few AST questions
>Which other healer is on suicide watch?
>Will Nocturnal be viable in dungeons now?
>Will AST default to using Nocturnal with a WHM? What about with a SCH in roulette?
>The wording is new, does this mean Celestial Opposition now buffs everyone's skills instead of just the ones you apply?

>tfw this is amber

Weekend is upon us.

Yes Mumu

Does this cat boy like to breed herbs in a hydroponics farm?

Well, given that you can Reshuffle on every Draw now, you've got a 1/3 chance of getting a Balance as soon as you respawn, about 55% (cumulative) chance of getting one after 30 seconds on your second draw, ~70% chance after one minute on your third draw, and about an 80% chance to have one by your fourth draw at 90 seconds. Your chance to get an Expanded Royal Road is the same until you get your Balance, but lags one Draw behind until you get it - thankfully, there's a 60% chance that you get one on your first Draw after you have your Balance, and already an 84% chance on your second Draw after getting it.

Still, it's probably going to average about 2 minutes before you have the right combination in-hand. Redraw should really be made into a 2-3 second cooldown when out of combat.

>155544205
there it is

This is what you're orbiting

This is what is spamming its character again due to "depression"

This is what you should report

is your olivia oiled today, ffxivg?

No healer is on suicide watch

It was always viable in dungeons because dungeons are easy

It will default to diurnal with a scholar, WHM was always your choice but people will now try to make you go into Noc because they think it got crazy buffs

I don't know

This was taken on a good day?

>tfw you wish creator stopped with the damn tokens and just dropped gear.

what did OOK ever do to get spammed this hard?

and why doesn't he get a trip already?

Cute. I like her eyes.

Is that a new pic? Doesn't seem like the usual one.

1. The guy looks like the missing link between the man and the primate

2. He made too many excuses to count, but some of the recent ones include:

a. "anons won't get trips (lmao) so i wont either" - he backpedalled

b. "i promised my friend"

The issue is, for some reason, he considers trip a punishment, as if he wants everyone to see his posts, for some mental reason.

So why did you crop it?

Lets not encourage these trannies

yeah

looks better than velvet senpai, espec the pic on the left

i mean, at list his lips and chin are of homo sapiens origins

>ook thats just an old ook pic when I just started HRT ook I look better now dook
>new pic surfaces
>looks exactly the same
lol

what.....

hence the "this was taken on a good day" meme

Velvet isn't really a human.

When will ugly people understand that going trans isn't going to make you pretty?
You need to look good as a dude BEFORE you transition if you want to look passable as a girl.

If they wanted to make Aspected Benefic comparable to SCH why didnt they just make it an effect you place on one target that continually refreshes a small shield effect?

This. This is exactly the error number one they make. The Velour doesn't even look good as a man to begin with. His face is deformed. Taking hormones and shitpostavatarfagging itt won't fix it.

' n '

When will insane people realize that cyberbullying doesn't work against people who don't give a shit?
You need to take off the robe and wizard hat BEFORE people are going to take you seriously.

and they won't anyway even then LUL

^ w ^

if avatarfagging for attention and extreme delusion cured ugliness, velvet would be mister universe already

I am guessing that would require some kind of rewrite, whereas here all they had to do was change a single digit. They will always do whatever takes the least time and effort

when is the patch?

yes

dook ook? dook ooku dook ook ook!

>When you give an extended Balance to the BLM now and then you have another Balance lined up right after that

what..............

Can I now not feel bad about using Nocturnal in dungeons, or just as SCH replacement in stuff?

google it you fucking retard this is easily accessible information
dumb questions get dumb answers

I can only find speculation and the newly posted blog post

How about you try googling it instead of arguing with me and wasting both of our time on information that ISNT EASILY ACCESIBLE since this game has very little documentation because of retards like you that would rather spend their time acting superior keeping their "easily obtainable information" avliable to themselves and their cliques and also avaliable in a random gamqfaqus thread or some shit site that lags like hell and neither one of those is even fucking completely right instead you could fucking answer my question and take the time away from typing how much youre suckling the head of the turd out of that au'ra's ass for a second you fucking worthless faggot

What should I do while waiting for my nodes to spawn...

>rio pretending he wasn't the ERP partner
nice try kraut

>Still no "system will automatically replace Stone, Malefic, etc. based on level."

>fucking degenerate get off my server
>Balmung
I don't think you understand that YOU'RE on THEIR server, not the other way around.

Starts Monday Japan time ends Tuesday Japan time. Or somesuch.

Well that was certainly Katsustrophic.

>tfw you've made so many grown men cum for you

I love this general.

Only through Blizzard IV, not its own fucking skill like it was in 3.0. Play the job, Enochian does a full refresh of itself now, before it used to drop the duration even when you used the ability itself. THIS was a design flaw

You must be like one of those grandmothers who googles stuff like "I would prefer to know the launch date of the 3.4 patch for Square Enix's acclaimed title Final Fantasy XIV if you would be so kind." because I found it in like 10 seconds. Its this tuesday.

G'monin xivg

How is everyone today?

>ywn be this mad

I'm dying of hay fever. Send the mercy squad, dad.

hello

post your slutty catgirl and add one to your tally

I'm gonna hug Dadlander!
Again!

want to make it 1 more

Kill yourselves you fucking worthless stains of shit on smegma covered capitalist concrete

i'm a lizard though
sure

Obvious attention/reaction whoring, there's no way someone would "accidentally" shout this. I hope they get reported.

t. mongoloid who literally cant use google

will you PLEASE be my au ra bf

t. retarded faggot who enjoys lying on the internet

I am currently a sneezy, coughing, vomiting mess Shyvimposter. No.

details