Basically where every BMW ends up

Basically where every BMW ends up...

>61 mph in the fast lane

faggot

speed up when youre in the left lane fucking retarded faggot

>DCT n/a veloster
lmao enjoy your 130 hp

have you faggots learned nothing

Look at the person in front of him, unless he wants to be riding that Kia's ass, he can't go much faster.

there's a car right in front

All of the things you could shit on OP for and you pick something that just makes you look dumb
why?

I actually want to know what makes OP think he can shit on any other car when he owns a

>non turbo automatic Hyundai Molester

How do you fuck up this hard?

I'd rather be in the e90 on the rollback than in that RX8 wannabe Korean slowbox screaming down the fast lane at the speed of smell.

As much as I loathe e90s at least some point they're fast. The Hyundai is slow AND unreliable AND has the resale value of a used condom.

20k miles with zero problems resulting in having to get a tow.

I regret mothing.

If any car has problems after 20k it's probably Italian

OR German.

Yes

I mean if you got it as a commuter thats fine, but dont talk down BMW like all they make are pieces of shit when you drive a veloster.

Kraut cars will run fine until about 100k then grenade to be fair.

Children, we have a trips and a quads in the same post.

Nah, German cars are engineered with more precision than that.

They are so finely built, that upon hitting the limit of their warranty, they fall apart.

Well technically unless you drive your car to the junkyard it's how all cars end up

>defending a bad driver just because he's behind another bad driver
>taking a picture and being distracted on the phone at 61mph

>tailgating a bad driver in the left lane makes you a good driver

>implying OP didn't take the photo from his Google Glass

>One call and you're hooked

Based towing company.

My favorite towing company slogan was:
>"I want to tie you to my bed"
Written on the back of their truck.

Also once i saw a tow truck towing a tow truck. It was TOO wild.

2nd

ever seen a line of 18wheeler tow trucks towing each other?

shit is wild as africa

Woah. That's crazy man.

Today a BMW x6 driver almost side swiped my Nissan Rogue. I honked really hard, cos my blind spot sensor was all OHH! And then she was very mad. Cos she was on the phone and you could see her screaming.

Say what you will
He's not the one riding shotgun in a fuckup truck

The speed limit's probably 55.

Yet.

Nope.

Ah, the BMW in it's natural habitat.

Went on a 1550 mile trip across Europe with my 240k mile E46 328ci with the check engine light on, yellow oil lamp light on(low oil pressure), 20k mile old engine oil, broken rear shock absorber, constantly at ~85 mph on Autobahns, the car gave me zero problems.
Drifted the shit out of it when I came back home
BMWs are tough as fuck

This happened for sure

lmfao whatever faggot

>All this broken shit
>going slower than my 99 crv can go
>SO RELIABLE!

>Not pictured; the lorry driver

it needed new coil springs and the oil topped up, nothing major
it was a lady owned beat to shit car, as I said the oil was 20k miles old.

I took a 1700 mile trip in my E39. Full disclosure, the pressure plate shit the bed while I was on the trip. It was still on its original clutch and flywheel though, so at 129k miles I think that's reasonable.

just to clarify the pressure plate was original too obviously, I meant a clutch job had never been done

M8 you ain't done shit till you have to tow a heavy that was in the middle of towing a tractor PLUS its fucking trailer. That shit isn't for mere men.

>brags about abusing his car

good job faggot. I hope your car breaks down with a bunch of "refugees" needing some "emergency sex"

I had to take it back home in north eastern europe from the UK, there was no other way.
It has undergone an oil change and is getting RHD>LHD swapped at the moment

jesus. that clutch lived quite a while. also a e39 with only 129 on it. wow.

I understand now. I thought you were just being lazy because you didn't want to be bothered fixing it. My gf does that all the time with her car and runs them into the ground.

trust me, I felt guilty for driving the car like that
I never neglect my own cars, I sometimes do beat the shit out of them though

getting

too soon junior

A BMW that was involved in an accident? On a rollback?

How unreliable. Should have bought an Ecoboost™ Mustang® instead amirite?

OP is a nigger
Everyone ITT is a nigger

My car is on the original clutch at 156k and still grips hard enough to chirp the tires while upshifting.

Are you blind?

Nah I'm sure you're just another dumbfuck who wanted to make a witty remark before the next guy does.

Catch cancer

Makes sense, only neck bearded hipster assholes wear google glasses and drive cheap Korean shitboxes

Oh...so that's the color BMW chose for their "check engine" lights....

the one at the bottom left is the check engine
check engine lights are always orange
I don't know what you're on about
the other ones are for traction control being turned off, parking brake being on, and driver being unbuckled

and the orange oil lamp light
t/c was turned off as I was drifting in the parking lot where the pic is taken right when I arrived home after 30hours of non stop driving