Can someone tell me what jeep wrangler this is and the modifications needed to get one looking like this...

can someone tell me what jeep wrangler this is and the modifications needed to get one looking like this? fell in love with this

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/casidavis/
instagram.com/p/BERAQpMjqkB/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that supposed to be impressive? It's not hard to push a car.

the car is clearly going in reverse but her strength overpowers it

Idc. Shes hot

looks like it's in gear too, so not completely unimpressive for her size

dat azz.

Its hard for women

So is my dick. ;)

Lol it is not in gear you dumbass

I had to a watch it a few times, did you guys notice that there's a jeep in this vid?

Are you blind? How the fuck did you not see the jeep?

What the fuck did you think she was pushing?

>working out in white clothes
that's like asking for skid marks

fat pussy tho

>no one answering my question

Found the faggots

Its a Wrangler Cowa Doody edition

nigga it's some ugly ass wrangler on 3X" wheel tire combo from discount tire on clearance. find out which model on jeeps site

lemme see some more bitches in yoga pants

i thought some car guru would know the model so i wouldnt have to look through 500 wrangler pics

well to it's a jeep thing where everyone is special and unique

Found the homophobe

Why did they discontinue their superior XJ in 2001 for the pig fat Grand Cherokee that nobody wanted?
Why are modern SUV's so shitty?

It's just a 4 door Jeep JK with the top down. It's quite common. Post moar fit bitches

That's a horrible way to push a car, she's going to fuck up her back.

r u srs

The only SUV I would buy if I ever would need one right there.

wow. crazy for a fit girl to still have big soft naturals. usually when they get real buff and start losing body fat the tits get sad

just a 4-door wrangler with the soft top down, 18-20" wheels on 30-35" tires. maybe a small lift.

I wish I knew I really do.

whussup senpai

she's an instawhore that posts workout videos

instagram.com/casidavis/
the one in OP is instagram.com/p/BERAQpMjqkB/

Her ass is supposed to be impressive, not pushing the Jeep.

>guy purposedly posts picture of some random girl showing off her ass on purpose, disguising the thread as a innocent 'legitimate' question

People like you deserve to die.

Been watching this for 5 minutes. Haven't seen the Jeep yet.

>not realizing this is 100% of "fitness experts" on Instagram
>Not liking a nice butt

she shills some workout plans and food programs, lots of swimsuit pics

this is the kind of "native advertising" that I can get behind, if you know what I mean

You missed the point.

A true aspie.

It's a JKU, with what look like factory rock rails, and probably a three or four inch lift, running about a 37" tire.

>>>/facebook/

If you want to know the wheels they're some generic ROCKSTARĀ® jet black edition dewrito bro wheels with matching "offroad-looking" tires thrown in for extra projection.

To answer your question OP, it's a basic Wrangler Rubicon with a decent lift kit and generic Rockstar wheels found at ANY discount tire

It's not some specific model you'll find at a dealership, its some pleb that bolted on common parts

After examining .webmd multiple times I notice a Florida license plates with BNZ N70