Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSikh1f8PW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>drive over speedbump
>suddenly christmastree dash
>radio also turns on mid-news with host saying:
>"he died on his way home"

>mfw

Yeah his name is herbie and he keeps bitching about racing but everytime he talks about it i just put the parking brake on and slam the throttle and when the screaming stops I drive normally again and he doesnt give me shit for a few weeks

Yes. Very much so. It is ghosted with the presence of TJ Hunt and that faggots brown guy

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=sSikh1f8PW8

You're the choosing one, you! Be ready!! Your time has come. Let your soul run Free

wtf, was it bald tires on a slick surface? like an all day drizzle caused the road to be slick?

Ghosts

surely diesel spill from a retarded trucker

the ghosts of good tires?

spilled how? out of a valve on a tanker or what?

no because sometimes they forget to close their side gas tank
so diesel spill when they turn
bikers looove it, it makes turning way more exciting

jesus, I didn't think that was possible, i've never heard of that happening in burgerland

because they dont have the same kinda of truck

ok then, let me rephrase

I didn't think Scania, Renault, etc's build quality was such shit that fuel will actually spill out of the truck if the cap is fastened, happy now?

My bike clearly is
>she's italian

he lost control EXACTLY over that darker patch on the road.

looks like a shadow from a tree but really odd coincidence that it happened right at that spot

>tfw no 80s supercar that you died hooning in to possess

the hell are you talking about? kavinsky is not dead

yeah he is, he's a zombie you tard, a zombie with a huge cock

>with a huge cock
why must Veeky Forums be so fucking homo

he said its his super power in an interview.

kavinsky is a pleb that's living off a fame from that one song that was in an autistic movie
also only 1 album (which is pretty mediocre) in his lifetime

>opinion

i like his album. he's obviously a massive car fan as well, and his songs are perfect for night cruising too.

t. pleb kavinsky fangirl

I had a truck that loved me so much it never once broke down by the side of the road but when things became too tough for me to own her anymore and I sold her... well, lets just say
She gave up that day.

In fact, it was when her new owner was going to drive her up onto the trailer to take her off, that she decided right then and there that her piston rods didn't need to be connected to the pistons anmore and the timing chain broke and the valvetrain got smacked around like a pingpong ball and all sorts of metal was raining down into the oil pan denting it from the inside and the engine seized.

The buyer looked to me, and I looked to them. I held the signed over title in my hand and the 275 bucks I got paid. I had remembered to tell the guy not to start her, but he was so insistent that I didn't even feel bad, and hell. He didn't start her right anyway. So.