Hey Br/o/thers, can you help me find anything wrong with my Craigslist ad?

Hey Br/o/thers, can you help me find anything wrong with my Craigslist ad?

dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5687164531.html

I had this thing posted up a while back but decided not to sell it. Ready to sell it now on account of a new project. People were blowing up my phone before, but I'm not getting a lot of interest now.

It really is a super clean Jeep and doesn't need anything, I did a shit ton of work to it. Is it the pictures? Are they too gloomy? I shined it all up, should I take some pictures inside my shop with it all shiny?

Also, price is a little high but it's because of the condition and all the work I did. All the Jeeps on Craigslist for 5K are trash.

Pic related, when I had the dash out doing the heater core.

Other urls found in this thread:

charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5634945222.html
charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5704110470.html
texoma.craigslist.org/cto/5713247542.html
nacogdoches.craigslist.org/cto/5667887314.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/5695358497.html
dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5708236340.html
dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5645974486.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5696061033.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would include an "or best offer" somewhere in there to let people know you're willing to negotiate, and sometimes a shitton of parts listings can scare people off, ASE tech or not.

Good point, maybe I should put the parts list at the end for people who care? Or should I nix it altogether?

you should have that listing at about 2-3 sentences.

i see too much shit was done and changed. tell them in person.

Makes sense. I forget that most people can get scared by that. Lots of parts changed to me is a good thing, to other people it's probably a red flag.

Yeah, you have a $7,300 asking price on a 17 year old 4 cylinder automatic Jeep with 203,000 miles on it.

And you gave your phone number to Veeky Forums

jeep wranglers are hilariously overpriced.

Is this a joke? You want $7000 for some 17 year old pile of shit with 200k miles?

Don't nix the parts listing. More information is always appreciated. Your listing is fine. Don't cater to retards and people who will potentially try to cheat you. Add an OBO and state that you're reasonable

oh shit youre right. im calling him now.

So that justifies the price?

Nobody gives a shit about your life story. Erase all that, add a couple sentences about the car, and expect to wait for it to sell.

This is what a fucking idiot looks like. I bet you're the kind of person who calls up a seller and asks if the fucking car is for sale

what are you 12? something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. people are willing to pay that much for them.

No

That would be a semi reasonable price for a 4.0L I6 with a 5 speed that has less than 150,000 miles.

OPs is overpriced

Observe
charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5634945222.html
charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5704110470.html

>charleston
>dallas

Remove parts list, remove that you're a mechanic and looked over it l. Just say maintenance records (if you have them) and say it needs nothing. Take better pics in an empty place and ask 5k.

texoma.craigslist.org/cto/5713247542.html

:^)

nacogdoches.craigslist.org/cto/5667887314.html

:^D

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/5695358497.html
dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5708236340.html
dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5645974486.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5696061033.html

You were saying?

*crickets*

Ah well, maybe I am asking too much. 5 months ago the prices were different.