>Noob? Git gud:

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
youtube.com/watch?v=WCs2DHk1-fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ktm more like poo in loo

HOW MANY OF THESE FUCKING THREADS DO YOU FAGGOTS NEED?!?!?

I ALREADY DID

IT'S AT THE TAX OFFICE

A LITERAL GOD, TASTELESS.

well sheeit i didnt see some fuckwit made one and didnt link it.

inb4 moot creates /mo/

>yfw /dbt/ is faster than /po/

we need more dbt threads

maybe we can seperate the autistic rossi posters and people who actually want to talk about bikes

seeCan't be too long before we get a motorcycle board, this thread moves faster than the rest of Veeky Forums combined lets be honest.

As many as the sticker guys!

Next to /k/, /a/, and /b/, Veeky Forums is one of the oldest boards.If it was going to happen, it would have by now.

japanese 4chins has a motorycle board, i don't see why this one can't.
in saying that i don't think id like a motorcycle board as much as dbt.
dbt is more exclusive.

Hate to say it but the rossi poster is a much more consistent OP than you dumbasses

>rossi poster has no life
Yes we understand that he spends 18 hours a day on Veeky Forums shitposting, not everyone can be so powerful.

A full moto board would be slow as fuck.

I agree.
would lose what community we have too.

The community has gotten worse since HUD took over and made it section 8.

>community

>a guy who cums on anons
>rossiposter
>rampant tripfags
>depressed anons
>a murderer

WHAT A LOSS

KEK

if you think about it dbt is far more fucked up than the entirety of Veeky Forums

A FACT'S A FACT

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

user, checking in. hope you all are enjoying your bikes.

i just got some radiator hose replacements in, going to be putting them on tomorrow. my last one popped off :X

Welp, Veeky Forums would be almost as slow as the wallpaper boards and Veeky Forums if you took out dbt, osg and ovg
>an alcoholic
>a recovering druggie
>endless shills
>borderline avatarfagging
Feels like home

not to mention all the hondafags

>national night out
>do sikk bernouts on the bernouts

MAGA

>he can't wheelie

>he's a drug addicted suicidal neet that lives off his dead dads money

Gonna post here too
>need new bars for the shivvy, OEM ones are being a bitch
Wat brands or shape?
The left control bung has an indexing nipple with a matching hole in the bar
Should i shave it or drill the new bars?
Maga indeed
Too bad Hillary will win
Obama basically said she'll be his successor

i really hope jon krasinski fucked jenna fischer hard with all that time they spent acting married

new cummies when

Bamp

Is SV650 a good replacement for the CB250?

No
Completely different
Way better
>not as good as a shiver, tho

Mechanic says baiku will be up and running within 2 days!

>tfw nobike because stolen
>tfw my garage is now as empty as my life

...or the opposite i don't know anymore

the bike is kill
rip katana

PRAISE THE SUN
My bike still has no release date but in the meantime I have a 250

rip in piece

Again? Just bend it back and keep riding you twat

Tried a Varadero yesterday. It sucks dick

You're supposed to ride the 1000 not the 125

Rip banana

>15k major service for a newish monster is only about 1200 after tax

And you fucks said it was gonna be expensive, maybe if you're a eurocuck and make that in a couple weeks.

>20k major service for a 5yo 'prilia was 70€
Off thineself

>kill yourself because I'm a poor faggot who can't afford nice things

Yeah alright, I'll get on that

Did you not care for it at all?
Or was that just the valve adjustment?
>you went to the OEM, didn't you :^)

Kawa 500 GPZ, Honda CBF 500 or Suz Bandit

For commuting the cbf, for riding the bandit

Shivvy
>what purpose/budget/restriction?

I can have them for around 1k-1200€
It's for everyday life. I'm still on a budget and I'v seen that the GPZ is cheaper to run(+insurance) and sturdy as well.

Breaking in half is a sign of quality? hmm

I hope not. It'll just fragment conversation, we'll be lucky to see threads hit 20 replies.

If he does I'll be sure to tip off jalopnik

Depends. She better be careful if she wants a second term. She's lucky her competition is even worse.

Also, I almost dropped my bike yesterday. I was pulling out of a parking lot and I leaned too much. If it was a heavier bike I would dropped it on a pole.

>trying to watch tamako market on phone
>YOUR ANDROID PHONE HAS A VIRUS PLS DOWNLOAD THIS GREAT AND PERFECTLY SAFE APP WE HAVE PREPARED FOR YOU
Fuck me I'll have to grab my laptop at that rate and no one wants that

anyone in texas want to buy my 225
i'll sell it to you for 550 and a bag of doritos

it doesn't run anymore and I haven't worked on it
rip

Topi Kekkonen

theres a kawazaki kz 440 for 400$ . Its been sitting for awhile. Should i get it? I've never rode a motorcycle.

What do you guys think of the Aprilia Dorsoduro 750?

Hey /dbt/
Just got back from a 200mi round trip to a tiny little town called Dell City for the the hell of it. Found an entrance to Guadalupe national park and drove ~10mi over hardpacked salt/sand to some trail head. Found out just how underpowered my little CBR is with my fatass on it, but I still love it anyway.

What the fuck have you done today?

i don't ride bikes that sound like shitty pokemon

It's a tall shivvy, a lighter and better hypermotard

Lost my fucking job is what I did

A friend has a GPZ, he's happy with it.

you the cunt that failed a fucking exam?

Do it but get an S, fantastic bike.

>tfw motorcycles commuters slow everyone down when there's a slight bend in the road
>mfw they think they're "real riders" because they put up with extra discomforts for no benefit

I'M NOT GONNA LIVE IT DOWN FOR A WHILE

>living in a place with shit riders

Kys desu senpai

Ehm, end thine life, to speak the truth, blood relative

t. loser

Get something that runs for your first bike. You can pick up a project bike as a second bike if you wish.

But uh, in my newfound enlightenment of the NEET gods, r8 my list senpais

Quit being a fucking emo and go ride your biaku!

Best dual sport for a beginner?

thinking about selling my gsxr and getting a supermoto

>not realizing that riding a bike is x times more fun than driving some shitty civic

DRZ2300

>Dell City
Dell City, Texas? If so, I almost ran my DR650 out of gas and had to buy whatever shit was at the one pay-at-pump place there.

Gixxer 1k

In Murka? DR650 or KLX 300 (if you're tall enough). You can occasionally find other DR variants for reasonable prices, but you don't want any less than the ~36-38HP the DR650 has.

Yup, I got gas at the pay-at-pump but there's also pumps at the NAPA there.

What the fuck

Neat. I got lost north of there trying to find the back way to Timberon from Hwy 54. NM506 is the name of the road (not really a road in some places), but there's a turn off I missed the first try.

Pic related isn't the exact route I took, but I got all back in there.

I've been tempted to take some of those smaller roads to get into dog canyon in GMNP but I don't know how shitty they would be for my little CBR. I've done plenty of caliche and dirt roads with it but lose sand and gravel suck.

Are you the CBRanon at Bliss? Shit dude, tried to make a meetup happen but I got busy moving to Iowa.

As far as those roads go, they're mostly gravel and hard-ish sand. You'd pogo all over the place. I also ran across a couple of places on 506 where the road was a gravel/rock wash, and some other places that were a bit muddy. If you can get there, a nicer dirt road would be West Side Road. If you start up in Cloudcroft, it splits off of NM130 and then plugs back in to Sunspot Highway. Otherwise, NM130, Sunspot Highway, and NM244 (the "bypass" from Cloudcroft to Ruidoso) are really fun paved roads. NM 24 off NM130 has some nice sections as well, but make sure you fuel up in Cloudcroft or Roswell if you're coming from the other direction. You can get fuel in Mayhill, but I don't know if I'd trust it in a bike.

Also, have a spoopy find from somewhere out north of Dell City. I'll try and find the webm of me being askeerd of a muddy section.

Oh fuck, demon gates?
>Are you the CBRanon at Bliss
Nah, I'm some other fag on a CBR, 61270. Most of the dirt roads I rode on were around Horizon city. I did this Dell City run more to prove to my self and some skeptic family members that the bike and I could do it.

New rider here - I dropped my bike the other day. 0 mph slow drop . I scratched the muffler guard, the frame protector, and handlebar protector. Bike sounds and runs fine.

Are there any mechanical checks I should do? The bike rides, breaks, and sounds the same. Also I noticed a small scuff on the frame, the paint is indented and slightly light, is this fixable by a shop?

Any advice appreciated!

youtube.com/watch?v=WCs2DHk1-fw

>the bike breaks
Not a good sign

I found that on Maps when I was trying to remember where all the hell I got lost at. Apparently I never made a webm of the awkward going-around-the-mud-hole bit, but have a shitty webm of an oryx running alongside.

>61270
That's Illinois though.

M8 I did a fucking ground loop at 30 MPH on my DR650 on gravel. Your bike is fine.

Sorry about the wording. I meant to say that the bike's braking ability is unaffected - strong as I remember it. Also no visual damage on the front fork

Still haven't seen an Oryx here yet

A couple javelinas crossed the road in front of me the other day though.

its the trip I sometimes post with.

Appreciate the insight! Worst part is the frustration - bought the bike off of a guy who kept it in great condition (although I noticed the other side's frame slider is also scuffed in similar condition to what my drop's side is worn).

Any Audad that far north?
I know they are a pest in bigbend and Davis mtns.

They're out on the plains around Holloman and south of the Sacramentos. I've never heard of any being up in the hills.

>mowed backyard
>shitshow because I was lazy and let it grow too long
>have to pull spiny tall weeds too
>hot
>was going to do maintenance on DR650 and truck
Fuck that it's too hot for me to care, now.

Frame sliders are wise investments for newfriends on bortspikes.

Ah, gotcha.