FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmPFioq1l6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no ecoboost

>His metro can't tow a camper.

>weight goes to the front

Whats the problem?

The FUCK isn't that the trailer leans forward.

The FUCK is that I just drove that 500 miles and Kim not even halfway to my destination.

>put heavy stuff in the rear of the trailer
>trailer drawbar starts lifting the car's rear wheels off the ground
>weld drawbar to the hitch
>enjoy your long wheelbase Metro van

Op I have a solution, drive 500 more miles

Then I'll be in Idaho

Fuck Idaho. Fuck Utah.

are you throwing away the car or rebuilding your transmission at the end of the journey?

OP are you wearing a mascot costume head or something?

Whats going on with your shadow?

Well Idaho fucking hates you too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmPFioq1l6o

The fuck is that trailer angle? Get a proper hitch

>YOU DEFINITELY NEED A FULL SIZE TRUCK WITH A TRANSMISSION THE SIZE OF A BATHTUB TO TOW A 1000 LBS TRAILER ONCE A YEAR

truckfags btfo

You have the shadow of a sassy black woman. Try not to get pulled over.

Red bull and/or a friend helps
>Tfw driving 1200 miles and then back 3 days later

I drove this coast to coast. It's not so bad.

I miss my metro...

No, but a geo metro really wasn't built to tow shit

I'll go back to delivering pizzas with it.

Wearing a ball cap with frizzy hair in a ponytail. I can't change the resolution my phone tales pictures with, so I had to take an awkward not selfie with the front facing camera

My family built the trailer. They have it to me for free. They put a retarded Z neck on the draw bar that is way to high for annoying but a truck without a drop hitch, so any normal vehicle that tows it has a retarded angle.

Will post picture of retarded drawbar next time I stop

I'm doing the trip non stop with the company if my wife. She's currently driving while I rest after my long night of driving.

Here in yuropoop i see lots of cars towing shit
i even saw a twingo tow a small camper once. and a starlet overloaded with bricks. all perfectly fine

The Suzuki rebadge was rated for ~850 lbs without brakes and ~1750 lbs with brakes in Europe.

Get a drop hitch and put it upside down.

Also move the weight backward in the trailer.

What the fuck is going on here.

This must be the faggiest fucking faggot OP there ever was

Leave OP alone. He's a strong independent black woman who don't need no man

I'll get right on that.

[Unidentified Steven Universe character]

Op here. I'll be honest, I'm laughing my ass of with these

All you need is the shadow of a wedding bouquet in those hands. It would match with the wedding dress outline and headgear you have on.

Lol wtf

why is it angled up like that

fuck

OP is this you

what does your wife think of the car you own?

I told you, my family made it, and they're shitty fabricators.

Made it to dubois Idaho. Good damn I love the weather. It's not hot. Contrary to las Vegas

She wants it when I get a new one.

"You know I love shitboxes"

I want to buy a geo metro to fuck around in because it's only $600 and mechanically sound but I just can't fit in the fucker. my knees are up to both sides of the steering wheel with the seat all the way back

That's some expensive gas lad. It's down to $1.9 for unleaded in my area of florida. the downside is that you have to be in florida.

Idaho fag here.
Avoid at all costs.
>guarenteed a felony charge if you visit

every metro I've seen has trash in the cabin or like a ton of recyclables/cans/newspapers and whatnot

Swap in kia Rio seats. It slides farther back and it sits higher. You just have to bend the front mounts a bit. Downside is you'll only get 3/4 bolts mounted, but it sits solid enough.

I love dubois though.

Mine usually has pizzas. Today it has all of my worldly possessions because I'm moving from Vegas to Spokane

>That retarded hitch design
>Nut for bitch ball loose
God damn user get your shit together

>bitch ball
God damn sloppy typing. I meant hitch ball

>dubois
Never been. Its on the other side of the state from me. Im in boise

It's not loose, believe me. Some time in the last 1000 miles out would have pooped off if it were.

It's just a small farming town. I like it because of the dubois diner.

>It's not loose, believe me. Some time in the last 1000 miles out would have pooped off if it were.

>pooped

It is absolutely loose. The split washer should be collapsed. Use your man strength and a crescent wrench and fix it before your trailer comes detached and swerves into someone else.

lol'd

dat crackpipe lmao

>i'm too big for the car and my knees hit the wheel
>swap in kia rio seats, they sit higher
Nice logic there serne

It's loose as fuck you tard, that lock washer is not collapsed at all.
Bruh you're about to fuck up so hard.

>i'm on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum
>better use a tripcode and try to make a name for myself
Nice logic there serne

Yeah, that is sound logic.
Another quality post from retarded user #1742

shut up furfag

No, but a Suzuki Cultus, REALLY shouldn't be carrying shit. You're gonna fuck up it's tranny or engine if you put any more force on it.

Careful up hills.

I say this as someone who routinely carries tows 2000 lb in a CRV rated for 1000. And more than a couple hundred pounds of tools in the back.

The key is don't push it.

afro

nah

Yeah, well most of Europe is flat as hell with low speed limits. It's a little different with multi lane 70mph highways filled with cars and trucks that can out accelerate and out brake you.

Towing something is one thing, stopping and controlling the trailer safely is another. A 3hp human can pull a jet liner but they're fucked if they have to stop that shit.

>Tow a 1500lb loaded Uhaul trailer with my Buick
>Still overtaking cars going up hill

It's not that hard to tow something with a sedan.

>Enjoy grenading your transaxel retard

If these cars weren't so cheap to buy off craigslist I might care about keeping one for more than 2-3 years.

Random user #1743 telling you to fuck off

nice trips but no

Did pic related in our equivalent of a chevy sprint with a trailer just fine. Wasn't as big a trailer as above but a trailer none the less. The main issue was going slow in 95F temperatures. If you stuck to 60 mph with plenty of air flow it was fine.

>1500lb
>Impressive for an American V8 or V6

Yknow, those land barges where what people used to tow their boats right?

It wasn't until emission regulations that fucked over big powered cars and people had to start buying trucks. The modern truck is what the land barge once was. A car that is comfy on the inside and tough on the outside, and has enough power to carry just about anything.

#1744 telling you that you don't need a name to participate in the fun asshole.

been tripping fur years and years why would I stop now?

Montana never ends

That's some realistic hair on that sexdoll to the left.

>First post in october 2014
Ignore the massive new fag, just filter him and he'll go away.

Settings, filter, write his trip code in, etc.

>implying I haven't changed trips countless times
Who's the real newfag here?

>That flanders sticker

kek

Surprised those trailer wheels hold up to highway speeds. The trailer I used had the same back axle and wheels as the car.

>bernie sticker
No surprise there

Mojave Metro you're a fucking madman. I wanna road trip my hatch too.

>Afro
>Drives a shitty compact
>Bernie supporter

Yup, everything checks out here.

>CRV's transmissions are fucking shit on their own, let alone towing anything
How is your car still alive?

It was a surprisingly smooth road trip. The only hiccup was starting out, the engine was getting a bit too hot bit that sorted itself out by Utah, and one of the spark plug boots was fucked and needed replaced. That was an easy $40 fix from AutoZone, but I went like 100 miles on 2/3 cylinders.

They say if you love your pillow waifu long enough she'll become a real girl.

Pretty cool. I know my car can handle it after s through inspection but I'm still paranoid as fuck. I'm just about to hit 270K on the body.

So any idea what your average speed was?

With the trailer and load, going over 60 is inadvisable.

It's a 1999 model, with over 300,000 km on it. At least 30,000 or so thousand should be overloaded kms and any other are at least with some load in it.

Idk, i guess i take good enough care of it after wards. I flush tranny fluid at half the interval needed and change oil the same.

Also replace all the fluids at half the intervals.

I don't even use the rear seats in it anymore, it's basically a truck with a roof for me. I gotta another CUV to haul family and a corolla is my DD.

I think i genuinely need a truck.

DA LAT DA

Also
>furry
>brony
>moving to a commune in washington
>cuck (literally)

Post pictures of your stickers f a m, i wanna laugh at you.