Only 5000 people applied to buy the ford GT

>only 5000 people applied to buy the ford GT
>Chevrolet sells over 5000 Corvettes EVERY MONTH

is demand so low because of the v6?

Actually 6000 people applied within the first 20 days. Nice attempt at shitposting.

yes

Samefag. Really sad OP

The problem is that only fags would drive a car with an engine called "EcoBoost".

lol, V8 cuck got triggered

that's all?
I guess the fag population is lower than I thought.

Stay BTFO

I don't even like Corvettes. I drive a BMW with an I6. I just think that its ridiculous to buy a sports car with an engine called "EcoBoost". Does it have that girly little leaf badge on the side, too?

>implying ecoboost isn't god tier

>drives a bmw
>is concerned about not looking girly

I can't handle this cancer Veeky Forums is experiencing nowadays

BMWs are infinitely more masculine than American chickmobiles like Corvettes/anything with EcoBoost/"muscle" cars. At least the old ones are, anyway. Modern BMWs are fucked.

it's so low because they're only making 500 and it costs $450k. fuck off.

buttmad fordfag detected

t. assmad gm fangirls

>$450k
>for a v6

It's better to receive a rejection letter than a GM product recall letter. ;^)

>and it costs $450k
It's like the LFA all over again

I don't like American cars. Try again.

Race cars are supposed to be masculine. You cannot have a masculine vehicle that says "EcoBoost" on the side.

b-but its an eco friendly V6!!!

Honestly, why the fuck didn't Ford just turbocharge a V8 or something? They'd get so much more power and it wouldn't be a girl's car.

Lmao
>race cars are supposed to be masculine
>implying losing to the competition is masculine

Because V8s are slower, duh

I know. I really like the car, but the exhaust note sounds like baby farts and $450k too much for 3/4 of an engine.

>implying you'll ever be able to afford anything over 50k
Yea, sure. Ford should really consider your opinion over a race proven engine

Golly gee whiz, you think maybe it's because the top of the line Corvette is $100k fully loaded and the Ford GT has a starting price of 4 times that?

>2500lb car
>barely beating 3,000lb cars
K

Please don't feed the shitposters.

t. assmad V8 cuckold

>Rwd
>comparing to awd
>150k GTRs
>puts price difference Into z28 or gt350r
>assmad when the gtr loses

Not mad, just amused.
So lightweight, but isn't even beating the daylights out of everything it's stacked against

take a look at this thread and think again about what you just said

Stay triggered.
>admits it's beating the V8s
Glad we're on the same page.

Okay I've lurked Veeky Forums nearly every day for years and never saw this 't.' shit until yesterday and only in these shitpost threads.. is this some sort of poorly forced meme or just one person being particularly autistic?

more like you've lurked Veeky Forums for a couple of days newfig

Honest, started on /b/ probably 2010, but only really gone to /k/ and Veeky Forums for 4 or 5 years. A couple of days ago is the first I've seen 't.' and suddenly it's all over.

no one cares fag, use google

Yep, a turbo 6 that weighs 2500 pounds is beating a low boost, supercharged v8 that weighs a thousand pounds more by a little under 3 seconds.
I'm failing to see what's impressive here.

Honestly I'm not sure what I expected asking this in one of these threads anyhow. I asked for these stupid responses.. no one to blame but myself.

t. is an /int/ crosspost meme from another website. It means "terveisin" which is Finnish for "regards".

>b-but v8s are better
>gets beaten
>excuses
as expected though

Never even said v8s are better....
Anything can be made fast..
Nothing is better than the other overall, just one is better than the other in certain applications.

yes

>No arguments
>Better show results from non-street legal racecars!

Keep getting triggered ford cuck.

>no! it doesn't count!
BTFO!!

Would you rather have it called Duratec Turbo?
Duratec=ecoboost
Modular=coyote

I saged my post, what's your point?

idk about you but if i built track day specials i would consider an ecoboost 4 cylinder powerplant

Well.. it is the best deal for sure. You can find the 16's in the high 80's now.

For allrhe benchracing i havent seen a single citation

isn't the ford GT way more expensive than a corvette?

reminder that the Porsche 918 v8 is lighter and has more power per litre than an ecoboost engine.

All things being equal from an engineering perspective a turbo v8 is inherently better than a turbo v6.

Continue to shitpost, but engineering won't change.

I'm sure the ford gt is bonkers and beats vettes but it's not insane like it could be with a proper v8 turbo

Daily reminder that the 918 is slower than a 6 cylinder 956.

6>8 cylinders

[citation needed]

Corvettes are like 55k new, it's what you get if you want to go above a mustang/Camaro/challenger. Base stingray obviously has the most sales.

55k for a Corvette vs 400k for a Ford gt that probably makes a far shittier dd should make it obvious. The corvette is a car you can actually use and acquire.

>the Corvette is actually an attainable taxi
This is what you're literally saying.

It's a great fucking taxi. People would love an Uber driver in a Corvette - as long as there's only one person.

So you admit that GM is inferior?

No. I'm rationally explaining the difference in sales is due to price difference and a complete different class of vehicle.

Compare the Ford GT to the LFA instead.

fordfats on sudoku watch

gtrfags too apparently

better go prep the bull

>my car is so good, it's cheap!
Literally the only objective GM fangirls bring forth.

>its an "cuckphonse replies to himself for hours" episode.

>assmad GM fangirl
>can't accept the popular opinion could possibly be shared by more than one person