So guys, I got side tracked but today is the day...

So guys, I got side tracked but today is the day, I am going to send Frosty a nice care package in jail courtesy of Veeky Forums

So far I have a nice picture of a post he made about not being a drug dealer or a felon. I also have included a hot wheels Corvette for him to keep in his cell window (with the cardboard backing in case the guards won't let him keep the car)

The real question is, what does want to tell him? I want to include a little letter with our best wishes for him

Other urls found in this thread:

woodcountysheriffsdepartment.com/jailrules.htm
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/06/30/phoenix-joe-arpaio-unveil-new-inmate-uniforms-monday-maricopa-county/86567054/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LONGPOST GET IN THE DISCORD

DEAR FROSTY,

'don't' get shanked in the shower

GM CAN'T COMPETE

WING

ebin

Somewhat newfag here, what's the story of frosty?

Ask how long it was before his girlfriends left him for tyrone

ATTENTION SEEKING DEGENERATE

tl;dr annoying trip who denied selling drugs shortly before being arrested for drugs.
Also ugly spoiler on a Corvette.

She would never

send him brz track times compared to a nissan mini van

Make sure to glue a miniature park bench to that before shipping it

Snowman who melted. Hope he's enjoying the gruel.

put a black ice tree in the envelope

These will be included

Excellent idea

Is he selling it? Are you gonna let us thrash it?

Boy you guys
never forgive forum trolls
when you find out their identity.

alphonse needs to have a care package sent to his boss at work. "Please promote alphonse. He's an excellent forum troll. He's a good representative of your company on the internet." We just need Hiiro to out the troll.

>work

Frosty won't drop the soap (he will)

I thought he was out of jail? He was posting here not even 3 months ago

WAIT INCLUDE OUR LETTER!

Would prison guards be okay with a dragon dildo coming in for Frosty?

>I want to include a little letter with our best wishes for him

Tell him he needs to get his life together. He has wasted his huge headstart and all that money.
He needs to hear that the drugs messed up his life.
Tell him if he denies the drugs messed him up, tell him to look at the legal charges.

With the black ice, you can have a nice closing message of "Here is one black ice for luck. We didn't want to send more because you don't need more luck. You have the skill inside of yourself. If you would only use the skill to get a job without drugs. You have the ability but you haven't really used it yet. Please don't waste this black tree. Good luck."

Sorry, Longpost Guy, I wanted to try one last Dale Carnegie approach with Frurusty.

black ice is not for luck, it's for FRESH™

Moralblogfag pls go

stop posting that dyed whore you cunt

It's your boy Max B , what's going on? Just checking in on you Appreciate the love and support The wave is here You a wavey dude anyway, so you already know Ain't no problem, man, the game ... You already know how this game thing goes ⬆ Do your wave nigga You got the official wave ©© man Just, just doing you... Doing you , doing your wave And keep it loopy , I know you're going to keep it loopy man Shoutout, just shout you out Hollering at you man, it's all love I appreciate the... the energy And we here , hit the town , we do something big We gonna make a big tsunami up in the joint You already know what it is, ahh Silver Surfer Silver Surfer in the flesh Silver surfer in the flesh Max B shoutout to Yeezy What's good , I see you It's love appreciate it It's honor , appreciate it Ugh, wavey, baby, yeah

>is your bed for sale?

>I thought he was out of jail
alphonse is a different troll and more subtle. he's behind all those smiling face taunts and one-liner putdowns. he also makes a lot of smart aleck spam threads to force informative threads to move to page 11 and expire. I wish people would stop posting in his spam threads and let them die. the other day, alphonse posted at 2AM PST a huge number of new spam threads trying to force all the other threads to die. some people stayed around to defend the threads so those survived and the mods also set some sort of expiration protection to keep them from dying.

Dear Frosty, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my email, and my tripcode at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the guards office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your lawyer?
My corvette's in the shop too, I'm about to be a racer
If I have a winner, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Frostie
I read about your corvette, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some car that got impounded
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the felony shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Jesse, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, your biggest fan, let me know
This is Veeky Forums

I agree, maybe things can turn out right in the end

that wasn't the drugs fault
it was the wing

The lesson learned
If you are dealing drugs drive a quiet non descript car and obey all traffic laws.
>this was preventable

>I am going to send Frosty a nice care package in jail courtesy of Veeky Forums
Jails and prisons don't allow metal objects to be sent to the inmates. Items that can be weaponized are also blocked. Some jails have simple rules such as "Anything other than text letters are prohibited." So that means pictures are not allowed.

Paradise Jail allows a lot:
woodcountysheriffsdepartment.com/jailrules.htm

Hellhole Jail allows little (Sheriff Arpaio, Maricopa county, Arizona)
azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/06/30/phoenix-joe-arpaio-unveil-new-inmate-uniforms-monday-maricopa-county/86567054/

Both black lives matter and various mexican groups have been trying to get the sheriff prosecuted for racism for the past 20 years. But the voters keep re-electing him decade after decade of controversy. He puts prisoners outdoors in tents. This is arizona. They do have adequate water. Since no staff is beating on them, they can't be sued for cruelty. So far, BLM hasn't been able to sue the sun for beating up on people.

Just send it to his house then. It says right there on the document he is on work release and has to report back to jail at 7:00 pm each day.

he violated his parole, they revoked his work release

what's blm got to do with frosty

ButtholeLivesMatter

Ask him how many Cams a corvette has, with love from Brit/o/

Also tell him he should have bought a micra instead

The document is dated 6-6-16. he's out on work release unless you have some new inside information.

last thread user, literally like 3 days ago, it got posted he was busted while out on work release, they revoked his parole, we were trying o figure out if he was going to state prison or not

>I am going to send Frosty a nice care package in jail courtesy of Veeky Forums

A lot of it will be automatically thrown away if the jail doesn't permit the items. Each prisoner has a small storage box into which some personal belongings are allowed to be kept at the time of admissions. Other items are disposed if they are not on the list of permissable storage items or if they don't fit in the storage box.

So it's better to send it priority mail with insurance so that he has to sign for it at the post office. You'll get tracking confirmation too that he definitely got it.

Well jessusfuck, this is like his 2nd? parole violation?

user who checked his records, mncourts.gov just says parole violation docketed with eservice as of July 28th. Online access doesn't let you view the docket.

It's possible that Frosty still has work release, but he's in shit. If he's found to be in violation, then he'd be looking at 13 months (minus time for good behavior) in MN federal prison at St Cloud (at least as an intake facility).

2nd documented that we can see online. The online view is heavily restricted until a successful conviction in MN, North Dakota lets you see everything pending largely.

We COULD send it to Frosty's non-prison address, I think letting the county jail staff in on the joke (that he's a laughing stock) is funnier. Even if they dispose of the hot wheels they'll most likely deliver the cardboard, but worst case scenario take a pic of the hot wheels and then if the prison guards take it he gets saltier.

Or you can send it to his mom/lawyer. Lawyer's address appears on the docket.

here
proof he violated parole recently (or is minimally accused at it)

Frosty is a class act, even on work release he racked up several traffic tickets in North Dakota. Think he'd finally learn his lesson by now.

>what's blm got to do with frosty
Because it would be good if Frosty went to a real hellhole jail. He needs a non-fatal non-dangerous lesson of suffering to force something into that drug-addled brain. BLM gets involved since the majority in jail are of 2 minorities (hispanic and black).

Sheriff Arpaio said if the jail is too kind to criminals, they will repeat their crimes. Unfortunately, he also jails illegal aliens who steal and rob people. That has the hispanics angry and they want him prosecuted. The simple cases simply go to the border patrol rather than having the aliens do jail time for their car prowls, muggings, or burglaries. The hispanics even tried to kill Arpaio before.

Activist groups are what stop sheriffs from having hellhole jails - doing the legal minimum required for the prisoners. Many jails actually do quite a bit above the minimum. My county jail even has television and allows a lot of property to be stored. The frequency of contact with others is also more liberal not that Frosty has many people to talk to since he seems to be obnoxious as a person.

An chronically obnoxious troll on forums is probably obnoxious in real life. Frosty is such a case. So he needs a hellhole jail. He keeps breaking parole since he doesn't fear jail.

>he also jails illegal aliens who steal and rob people

underrated

>alphonse
>work
lmaooooooooooooooooo ;)

Most trolls eventually out themselves. Either not out of being careful on Veeky Forums, related social media, or just getting arrested with enough detail on their lives for 2 + 2 to be together.

Jailing Frosty is punishing us because it costs $40,000 or so per year to do that. Marijuana will become legal in a lot more states sooner or later. So in one sense, jailing Frosty is punishing us because we have to pay the taxes. It'd be cheaper if he were out selling weed and at least buying goods with the weed money so that the taxes then support the system.

Instead of Frosty, it'd be better if some violent offender was jailed because those are the muggers that cut their victims out of anger that there wasn't enough money in their wallet. We get those here.

>Alphonse
>one person

brain dead furry alert

Frosty has talked about the competing interests of cartels before and got ratted on by a CI prior. It's likely the marijuana is relatively small part of what he is doing, and at a minimum he's involved with more shit with no remorse or willingness as he abuses animals (he has some sort of animal neglect conviction from earlier this year in North Dakota) and hoons around at high speeds. If you believe frosty, he's making $40K a month, and weed is not going to sustain that alone, even if you're traficking.

Frosty is a criminal who has been given repeated chances to not fuck up. He's had several felonies reduced to misdemeanors or dismissed, he got probation on multiple occasions with stays of impositions, and yet he STILL KEEPS BREAKING THE LAW WITHOUT REMORSE. At some point you have to throw the book at the guy and keep him in.

why do we even give him the time of day when he's just going to end up fucking dead like one of those gore pics/videos

>At some point you have to throw the book at the guy and keep him in.
yep, at this point they become nothing more than a liability and safety hazard to everyone else

Fuck off WATKlipsch

>"I'm half owner of my own company [breeding dogs]"
>Misdemeanor for animal neglect
>"And I suck at it"

>alphonse is more subtle
How fucking new are you faggots? He's the primary fastestlaps shitposter.

>assmad GM fangirl detected

You can imagine then, how bad things would be if Frosty were back being a forum troll in combination with alphonse.

ha, ha, maybe "alphonse" can send a furry greeting card to frosty?

blurry pictures and a corvette spoiler

She probably only smoked em until the parole violation, now she's going full time.

bumping due to alphonse spam flood attack

2nd this

alphonse bot spam attack still going on

Send him the thread on how we're gonna buy his car and hoon the fuck out of it. Maybe some shitty memes too.

>inb4 someone buys his car and swaps an Ecoboost into it

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

LPG for tripfriend of the month

What can a man do against such reckless mischief. This must happen.

Anyone have the infamous Corvette pictures? I keep hearing about them but I've never actually seen them.

BITE IT YOU SCUM

Finally, another reason to post this.

LPG, please print out a poster-size, glossy one of these and send it to him to decorate his cell.

Because theyre both niggers

kek nice

is he from /r9k/?

Under Obama, the BLM has had a lot of free reign without being detained by the FBI or US marshalls for their disruptions of legal activities and businesses. Many cities and counties have had their jail methods criticized and fined by the federal government (including my area) for not treating the criminals better, providing more living space, exercise facilities, and rights normal citizens have such as freely accessible communication.

In our case, we had some attempted escapes and the prisoners were beaten down instead of being shot. The feds said we were cruiel in how we treated those black prisoners, yet the prisoners were not criticized for assaulting the police officers in the report. That is quite unfair. First of all, they are prisoners and not guests in a hotel. And they were trying to take away the police batons and use them on the police officers. The other officers could have shot the prisoners dead but didn't. Of course, they know that would only create another ferguson on their personal career CV so that BLM has a lot to do with it.

Frosty is able to continue doing what he is without genuine remorse. If he has remorse, it is only about getting caught. If he has regret, it is not over the victims, but about getting caught.

The system has treated him fairly well because he hasn't cut, shot, or assaulted people. In my area, it is the same way. The prosecutor knows VERY WELL we have overcrowded jails full of dindu. If Frosty was jailed here, we would be forced by the feds to release a convicted violent dindu in order to make room for Frosty. I suspect it is the same for Frosty in MN's jails. The released dindu would go right back to being a violent predator only more wily the next time.

can someone give me the whole story? He drove a C6 and was a marijuana salesman, do i have everything right? Did he brag about drugs on Veeky Forums? How did you find out who he was

Officers are treated the same way they treat prisoners. You know, treat others the way you want to be treated.

I was slammed on the hood of the cruiser because of an honest mistake.
>Just received new folding knife from Amazon on a nice sunny day
>Never had a knife before, clipped it to the side of my belt
>Never used it all day
>Later on that night head uptown for some Arizona tea
>Pulled over for speeding and officer claimed he smelled alcohol in the vehicle
>I know he's lying and I flat out told him I've never even transported alcohol in the vehicle
>Orders me to the bull guard on his cruiser
>Comes back after searching my vehicle and asks if I have any weapons on me
>Tell him no, I'm unarmed
>Slams me to the cruiser and unclips my knife from my belt
>Starts screaming at me asking if it's a switch blade
>Explain to him I just got it and I forgot I even had it on me
>"You don't just forget you have a knife on you!!!!"
>"What else are you hiding from me!!"
>He then proceeded to put me in cuffs and pat me down
>Throws me to the ground while in cuffs
>Literally full on power trip
>Starts questioning me about why I'm headed where I am
>Asks me why I lied to him about being unarmed
>Then he went and sat in the cruiser for who knows how long
>Another cruiser shows up, Sheriff
>Explain everything to him
>Tell him about officer dickwad on a power trip
>All of a sudden my story is believable and I'm free to go

I've encountered polite officers of the law and complete pricks. Sadly since the increase of drug abuse in my area I've encountered a lot more of the latter.

We need someone to police the police. Police have this us vs them mentality and it's unnecessary. When the revolution starts the first thing I'm taking out is a police station.
>inb4 no you won't
>It doesn't cost nothing to dream

See

Daily reminder that the police pound provided the clearest photo of frostys car when all we had prior was his potatoes blur shots.

Next time call your goddamn lawyer first thing before you consent to anything.

If you don't have a lawyer fucking google one on the spot.

Whatever it costs is a hell of a lot cheaper than letting the police fuck you over

is he still in prison?

>AM I BEING DETAINED

>He puts prisoners outdoors in tents
kek based

I hope the probation violation doesn't ruin his chances of getting the felony removed. Weird they would even offer that with so much pot found, maybe he ratted on someone?

> MFW

Seeing a narcissistic tripfriend getting absolutely #BTFO is pure schadenfreude.

Doubly so as this is his 4th or 5th chance to not have Jamal and crew work over his asshole for the next few years.

Triply so if he wasn't bullshiting us about stashing money into bitcoin. That shit will be completely worthless by the time he gets out.

Really the only thing that could make this better is seeing his shitty vette getting crushed.

Over here, our officers are fairly mild in that they will push you to the ground and struggle instead of going right to the tazer. North of us in the conservative city, they like to push people to the ground and if you struggle, it is tazer.

They almost never use police pepper spray because it makes it hard for them to handle you and they also have to clean up the car after transporting you. Thus, they get fewer cases done per day (while the car is being cleaned) which affects their efficiency rating.

As for power trips, the gov't has made it illegal to do anything to reduce the effects of the police tools. So wearing gas mask is illegal as is use of protective gear against pepper spray or tazer (tazer vest has metal mesh in it). Wearing motorbike gear, shin guards is also a citation offense in a confrontation. You don't realize these things until they all add up at arraignment.

Picture: How To Talk To A Police Officer

The other problem with prisons is that prisoners use exercise facilities to become stronger and faster and tougher and more muscular. Instead of having that kind of weightlifting and aerobics recreation that makes criminals physically strong against their victims, it should be education towards jobs or trades.

Prisons can harden the prisoners but also train them into doing more extreme things such as home invasions combined with identity theft. Last year, our area had 3 cases of home invasions where the criminals came and took over the identity of the homeowner. You're their prisoner and you hand over all your codes and cards. You transfer your 401K balance into your checking so it can then be spent and withdrawn. In two of the cases, no one was killed and the criminals got away of course after draining accounts.

Welp, think I just about have this put together, will post picture of everything later tonight